Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI (35095 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / When Will Tinubu Deliver His Lecture At The LCCI ? / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by garfield1: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Let's picture a situation where Atiku wins. Can you give a scenario of what will happen in the South? I mean, what exactly do you think will be the southern response that you think will make the North fear?
Bear in mind the North ruled exclusively from 1979 to 1999 and nothing, absolutely nothing happened. If anything, by 1998, some Southerners were at the forefront of transmuting Abacha to a life civilian president.

The niger delta militancy,ipob,igboho fight are remotely caused by northern domination.it will get worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Godispeace: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
your funeral , your calamity and una cry till 2031 when Tinubu would have concluded his 2 terms as Nigeria president , then a Fulani will take over
Karlovych:
embarassed Hands will shake, legs will shake

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Rochasstatue(f): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fvck them all
BAT fvck them all
They can't come near you
Your time has come...

What BAT is, is what they wished their fvcking Obi and Atiku was..

They can't come near him..
Cos he's light years ahead..
They can't touch him..
He's a 330volt lightening rod..

Fvck them up.
BATman fvck them up..
They can't do shit..
Cos your kingdom has come..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hotice085:

I can see, no wonder OBJ won Olu Falaye in 1999 and Jonathan won PMB in 2011
You are running ya mouth becos Tinubu is dancing with Buhari and you call the north "North" and not NW NC and NE while the south you call SW SE SS
If you think the Christians in NC and NE will go with Alhaji Tinubu and Boko Haram Shetima continue smoking your concoction

Enjoying my "concoction" right now bro. That does not make me wrong though. Go and order your suit, agbada or senator wear to attend Tinubu swearing in party I will organise and pay for on the Island in Lagos.

May God spare all our lives to see that great day. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Lionstep: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
how did u igbos hate stop buhari from winning back to back 2 times?

If your hate can’t stop buhari it will not stop tinubu

U igbos are too inconsequential to stop an aspirant

I know you can't afford a bag of rice but kindly ask how much it is now.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Monday60655(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Where was Tinubu when he was invited along with other contestants? This his group bribing show won't help him at all.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

The niger delta militancy,ipob,igboho fight are remotely caused by northern domination.it will get worse
Ok. Let's dissect it one way. Are you now saying if Tinubu becomes president, Niger Delta militancy and ipob will become a thing of the past?
Secondly, if Niger Delta militancy, ipob and igboho are remotely caused by northern domination, does it then imply that Boko Haram and bandits are caused by southern domination? Note that Niger Delta militancy started during the OBJ era. Same with massob from which ipob came out. And OBj was a southerner.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

Of course. No one in Nigeria can do effectively organised resistance more than Yorubas.

We no dey shout or beat chest like 'you no know who' but no one can oppress or cower Yorubas in Nigeria. No one.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
I remember one boy like you during ICAN class in 2001 mocked a lecturer by calling him Zidane (bald head). The lecturer was very upset, but he calmed down and told the guy that if old age is a disease, it will not happen to him. The last I heard about him was in 2010 and he was still struggling to either passed the ICAN or makes ends meet.
If you want to criticize Tinubu do it constructively but not with sickness and old age, life is turn by turn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by UrPapa: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
See Dangote sitting there and paying attention.

Jim Ovia and Hebert Wigwe self show face.

There are levels to this thing. Asiwaju of Nigeria is a force and it’s evident he will be the next president of Nigeria.

Where are all this Obidiotss, time to get to work and Photoshop this picture.

some people will tell you they are urchins and they are there to collect 2k from Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by porthouse7(f): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
BossGerald:
Agbaya grin

Give him mic jare make he yarn rubbish.

Is he not the one sleeping in this picture? This man is not well at all
whatever he says is still more reasonable than what obi will yarn... Market to market @ havard

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Different times brother. You're an intelligent man so I won't patronise you with lengthy talk. Suffice to say I dare the North to use statecraft and power to retain power in the region since we all know that is the desire of Buhari and co.

Part of me even wants Atiku to win. Nigeria has to change for good. The SW, with or without the Presidency, will ensure that.

The North don't need to use statecraft. It is the South that needs statecraft. 2023 is slowly looking like a mirror of 1959 elections. One major candidate from each of the three regions.

The North have the number of the majority. If they can get the 25% from five states down south, they can win free and fair.

It is your realization of that fact that made you insinuate the North are afraid of holding on to the presidency and are ready to "surrender" it to the South in 2023.

That's why I'm asking. If Atiku wins free and fair, what will be the southern response?

I want you to validate the instrument of coercion or leverage you think the South especially SW have over the North to force them to vote one way or the other.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Hotice085: 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Enjoying my "concoction" right now bro. That does not make me wrong though. Go and order your suit, agbada or senator wear to attend Tinubu swearing in party I will organise and pay for on the Island in Lagos.

May God spare all our lives to see that great day. cool

Amen, then the highness would have cleared from ya eyes. While you will be receiving treatment at Yaba left your man will be presiding over affairs at Kirikiri maximum prison as President
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s speaking to those that matter and that’s the best way to go about it. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the best candidate in the race and I have no doubt in my mind that he will make an excellent president.

How will tinubu make an excellent president and how is he the best candidate?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Perfectbeing(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, he's been reduced to Lagos presidential candidate

A regional politician after he was rejected and disgraced in the north

He's back to his root since north is out of his grip grin
You people said worse than this before the APC primary election. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Awesometouch1: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s speaking to those that matter and that’s the best way to go about it. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the best candidate in the race and I have no doubt in my mind that he will make an excellent president.
Seun, he's in no way the best candidate for the job.
Nigeria is endowed with so many young and brilliant minds to leave her in the hands of an old and demented fellow that'll spend much of his tenure on Medical tourism like the current one does.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
UrPapa:
some people will tell you they are urchins and they are there to collect 2k from Tinubu

Don’t mind Obi Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

There are levels to this thing. Asiwaju of Nigeria is a force and it’s evident he will be the next president of Nigeria.

As I said in my earlier submission, this is a serious business. This is quite different from Atiku's parley with LCCI.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by garfield1: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ok. Let's dissect it one way. Are you now saying if Tinubu becomes president, Niger Delta militancy and ipob will become a thing of the past?
Secondly, if Niger Delta militancy, ipob and igboho are remotely caused by northern domination, does it then imply that Boko Haram and bandits are caused by southern domination? Note that Niger Delta militancy started during the OBJ era. Same with massob from which ipob came out. And OBj was a southerner.

An average niger deltan.. believes that the north is controlling Nigeria's oil and that they own all the oil wells and that abuja was developed from oil.this is what induced militancy.ipob has always been there but became worse when buhari came...
Most southerners believe that bokoharam was uses to fight gej,you won't blame them.an average southerner dislikes northerners.there is a lot of massive agitation silently in the south.people are apprehensive.they barely tolerated buhari tenure.end SARS was a warning sign.the drive for Peter obi is not just because they like him so much,it can also be traced to this northern domination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by nailcapuzzi89(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice one

Camera man should remember to boycott Mr. Tinubu whenever he gets to his sit to avoid interupting or capturing baba sleeping.

It's *seat* not sit.
Your intelligence is as awful as your use of English Language.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by LegendHero(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Monday60655:
Where was Tinubu when he was invited along with other contestants? This his group bribing show won't help him at all.

Because he is not in the same level as those neophytes.

You can see how he summoned most of the CEOs to that meeting today. Dangote, Jim Ovia, Hebert Wigwe, and lot of other know Tinubu is their next president which explained why they can converge for their president.

Who will waste time on Obi Pandora who they know will never win?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by CheapHomes1: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

How is Tinubu a force and how is it evident that he will be the next president?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Simplythebest: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
If u go to Abuja or leave in abuja u will hate Tinubu.
seunmsg:
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by newnigerdelta00: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:

That's how you and all your mockers plus obi himself,that's how u all will end your sicknesses will be worst useless Christian's
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hotice085:

Amen, then the highness would have cleared from ya eyes . While you will be receiving treatment at Yaba left your man will be presiding over affairs at Kirikiri maximum prison as President

Lol. You're one funny nigga. We are all high in Lagos. Trust me. Na degree of high just dey different.

Tinubu will win, my personal profile will increase and I can even buy more expensive drugs you can come and smoke with me.

You talk like someone who likes 'white'. No wahala. Fine Columbian dey. Just prepare for the swearing in of Asiwaju. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by CheapHomes1: 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Incoming President

The haters have been shouting that Tinubu should go present his plan to an audience he has done it now.

I am sure the next thing will be to tell him to do gymnastics

When you say someone is an incoming president, it means he won an electoral contest and now awaiting swearing in. Which election has Tinubu won that confers on him the status of incoming president?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Cypress042(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
nailcapuzzi89:

It's *seat* not sit. Your intelligence is as awful as your use of English Language.
Ok
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol. Love this comment. I must wind up my IPOBian brothers.

Shukwudi, Shinedu ati ara adugbo, tun tun ti de. Levels. Tinubu "double silencer" V12. Obi 4 cylinders. Na Asiwaju dey here cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsojox79ig

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by muykem: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, he's been reduced to Lagos presidential candidate

A regional politician after he was rejected and disgraced in the north

He's back to his root since north is out of his grip grin
I hear you just wait till February. Less than 4 months now.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by BATified2023: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lionstep:

I know you can't afford a bag of rice but kindly ask how much it is now.
if only u know my baba is selling it

It’s 35k she sells it n she gets it at 28k at owode in ogun state or lesser at idi iroko

I know for sure she will feed u conveniently

U people think everyone is a lowlife like u,I just helped her delivered 4 bags this morning

Not everyone is miserable as u

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by LegendHero(m): 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Love this comment. I must wind up my IPOBian brothers.

Shukwudi, Shinedu ati ara adugbo, tun tun ti de. Levels. Tinubu "double silencer" V12. Obi 4 cylinders. Na Asiwaju dey here cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZsojox79ig

Jagaban don show Obingos levels.

Baba assemble all the high and mighty in the business community while that Peter Obi goes around to meet unknown people while selling dummy to him dumb supporters that he’s engaging business community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This The Audio Of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech? / I’m Not Available To Serve In Buhari’s Govt. Now — Soludo / Which Jibrin? Senators Exchange Banters Over Buhari’s Alleged Impostor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.