Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI (35096 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / When Will Tinubu Deliver His Lecture At The LCCI ? / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lionstep:

Nigga thiefnunbu brought buhari to power and you're now to tell me that same thiefnunbu is now a saint because he said it's now his turn to finish Nigeria kpatata huh May you'll thiefnunbu urchin know no peace .

Tinubu meant no harm. He is always progressive and a solutions provider. That is his verified history. He supported Buhari to be better than GEJ. No one knew Buhari had his own pro-Fulani agenda.

Nobody can read minds. I also supported Buhari and campaigned for him because I felt sure he would be a good and revolutionary President.

Human mistake. Let it go. Stop hounding Tinubu over his support of Buhari. He is one man. 15 million adult Nigerians voted in Buhari also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Corporate2020: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
BiafraAburi:
Look at them all. Just look at how pathetic they all look. Not ashamed of taking orders from the illiterate marauding terrorists from futa jalon. This is not acceptable. Biafra will solve this problem.

Post pictures of your parents, let's see how pathetic they look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Corporate2020: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yeah, he's been reduced to Lagos presidential candidate

A regional politician after he was rejected and disgraced in the north

He's back to his root since north is out of his grip grin

Bring out your father too to come and contest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by bizzibodi(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why is oshiobaba more handsome than BAT?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by nedekid: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oshiomole don go gate crash for high table again. grin
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by PoliciaNLand: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Corporate2020:

Post pictures of your parents, let's see how pathetic they look
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Wait and see brother. No region is a slave of the North if they truly know their own strenght. cool
True. But no region alone can outfox the North. What you call North is a creation that is older than Nigeria and has managed to stay focused and united since, while the other regions were bickering with one another. So it was then, so it is till this day.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
And some idiots are telling me that this man is 70.
If truly this man is 70 then am 3
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Awesometouch1: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
babaolofin:

I disagreed with you. Mention one young and brilliant mind in the race that call pull the captains of industries or their representatives to business meeting and parley like the one witnessed today.

Atiku had parley with LCCI, it was not like this.

In developed countries, leaders also fall sick , people have terminal illness but there are hospitals and people are very good and professional. President is entitled to minimum of 8 weeks leave in a year in some countries.People in Nigeria can not know their presidents are sick. In Nigeria, hatred and bitterness make some medication risky in Nigeria for President, hence they travel abroad to avoid distraction and unprofessional conduct which is intentional to kill the President.
How can you use an old man welding the influence he has in a state he had literally ruled since 1999 as a measure of fitness for presidency?
Think again bro.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Burruchaga71:
And some idiots are telling me that this man is 70.
If truly this man is 70 then am 3

Possible. You write like someone who is 3 . cool
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Bbdot(m): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Jagaban no be anybody mate

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

Most southern unrest is tied to feelings of marginalisation by south of the north.the buhari govt has worsen things and divided the country along ethnic and socio religious lines.no matter how liberal,a northern Muslim will always be viewed suspiciously.a southern president will give southerners feleling of belonging to nigelria.if you listen to ipob agitators,their problem is perceived Igbo marginalization by the north.
They may not like tinubu but he is liberal,have a large heart,can stabilize and pacify the country.the yorubas are the ones still uniting this country.obi is very sectional and will alienate the north.
How do you expect the south to have risen against military rulership in an age of low media penetratiin and dissemination? Orkar tried and southerners supported him.towards the tail end of ibb regime,there was agitation by the south for return to civilian rule.I may not like obj but he tried in stabilizing and pacifying a lot of interests.tinubu has similar traits...yaradua did it does not mean atiku can.atiku cannot.his recent actions and inactions have revealed him to be another buhari,a disguised and camouflaged bigot.
You are still unable to prove your claim that southern feelings is due to marginalisation by the North.
I already proved to you that sectional agitations from the South occurred under a southern president more than the North. Same agitations were quelled under a northern presidency. According to your theory, it should have gotten worse under a notherner like Yar'adua.
Ipob's aggression is not only against the North. It is even worse against the SW. Go and listen to Nnamdi Kanu call Awolowo betrayer and claim Yoruba have always betrayed southern interest. It is not the North that ipob are calling Afonja or nothern slaves.
Tinubu is the most hated political personality in the East. He has a mountain to climb to assuage them. I doubt he'll be able to. If OBJ could not, as liberal and detribalised as he was, I doubt if emilokan can make any headway with them. From the primaries and up to this general elections campaign, Tinubu has been very sectional. He has deliberately ignored SE and SS and frolicked to the North and West. That's not a sign of someone who is looking to pacify the East. If anything, Tinubu is looking more like a Buhari in terms of sectional politics. His campaign DG is a notherner. His campaign secretary is Yoruba from the North while the chairman of his campaign is also a notherner. No space for SE or SS. How much more if he wins?
Atiku has been more balanced in his campaign selection. He has visited the SE, SW and SS and all parts of the country either for campaign or engagements.
The South did not rise against military rule because a good part of the South were in cahoots with the military. Be it MKO, Arthur Nzeribe, Lateef Jakande et al, there were willing Southerners ready to carry the nothern military establishment on their backs to the detriment of the South.
I also think the military are better managers of Nigeria's diversity than civilians are. They were more concerned about interests than personal aggrandizement. If it were the military that were at the helm of Nigeria at this juncture, they will most certainly devise a means to hand over to an Obi rather than a Tinubu just like they did in 1999. It is obvious that's what can quell agitations now.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by fridayking(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s speaking to those that matter and that’s the best way to go about it. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is the best candidate in the race and I have no doubt in my mind that he will make an excellent president.

Okay...

ACN president you mean...

You will not understand... Untill February 25, 2023 when Atiku a Northerner will be declared winner... The the South EYE go clear the North will rule us for more than 26year untill South get sense...
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
Your story doesn't in any way relate to a frail old man contesting for a very important position in Nigerian leadership, all these emotional ramblings is what made a dullard lead Nigeria into the abyss for 8 years
My story related to the way you guys abuse elders in the name of politics without thinking those people you are using derogatory names on are fathers of many children.
I am warning you of future backlash you are talking emotional ramblings, or have you undermined yourself that you can never be in a leadership position.
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hands will shake, legs will shake

Is that Tinubu In your eyes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by drlateef: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
I wonder the lie he will tell businessmen whose capital have melted away under APC.

Their faces don't look inspiring. They all know APC have failed.

The only presidential candidate that tells lies is Obi. None of the others tell lies.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by drlateef: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
BiafraAburi:
Look at them all. Just look at how pathetic they all look. Not ashamed of taking orders from the illiterate marauding terrorists from futa jalon. This is not acceptable. Biafra will solve this problem.

We really want Biafra to help decongest lagos of jobless youth imported from Anambra state, a failed state thanks to Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by drlateef: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:
Looking like an evil spirit.

Obi should be sacrificed to Amadioha.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by drlateef: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
raumdeuter:
Incoming President

The haters have been shouting that Tinubu should go present his plan to an audience he has done it now.

I am sure the next thing will be to tell him to do gymnastics

No!!! He must carry bags of cement up the stairs of Buruj Khalifah. Otherwise he cannot lead. Idiots everywhere. The ones waiting for Tinubu’s death are dying one-by-one before Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by drlateef: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:
ByDecember-January it will be obvious we are facing a coronation for Tinubu.

North knows they will shift the dynamics of peaceful coexistence of Nigeria forever, to their detriment, working for Atiku.

This alone will make many Northerners who want to have long careers in the politics of a united Nigeria work passionately for Tinubu and not Atiku.

For a lot of Northerners, once you go Atiku, after 8 years of Buhari, you can't go back because you have drawn the battle lines for the South to escape what their people and leaders will view as enslavement by the North. Very, very dangerous to unite the usually disunited South with a Northern Presidency that will be viewed as Northern 'imperialism'.

SW is completely for Asiwaju. He will do okay in the SS, getting the required 25% in most States. Tinubu may only underperform in the SE but that is okay as it is doubtful, even with Obi on the ballot, Asiwaju will do worse than Buhari did.

All in all, I personally don't see this election as close. I may be arrogant but I think Nigerian politics is very peculiar and like Nigerian 419 in the sense that
you will never understand it except involved in it.

Behind the scenes , those who have foremost influence have already concluded Tinubu 'lokan'. They will make it happen 100%.

Tinubu will teach them politics 101. He will define what structure really means to them, and how useful is political structure. Twitter has no structure. Thats why Elon Musk sacked all execs of the company with a fiat, because Twitter has no polling booth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by mrkings84(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Walking corpse!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by garfield1: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

You are still unable to prove your claim that southern feelings is due to marginalisation by the North.
I already proved to you that sectional agitations from the South occurred under a southern president more than the North. Same agitations were quelled under a northern presidency. According to your theory, it should have gotten worse under a notherner like Yar'adua.
Ipob's aggression is not only against the North. It is even worse against the SW. Go and listen to Nnamdi Kanu call Awolowo betrayer and claim Yoruba have always betrayed southern interest. It is not the North that ipob are calling Afonja or nothern slaves.
Tinubu is the most hated political personality in the East. He has a mountain to climb to assuage them. I doubt he'll be able to. If OBJ could not, as liberal and detribalised as he was, I doubt if emilokan can make any headway with them. From the primaries and up to this general elections campaign, Tinubu has been very sectional. He has deliberately ignored SE and SS and frolicked to the North and West. That's not a sign of someone who is looking to pacify the East. If anything, Tinubu is looking more like a Buhari in terms of sectional politics. His campaign DG is a notherner. His campaign secretary is Yoruba from the North while the chairman of his campaign is also a notherner. No space for SE or SS. How much more if he wins?
Atiku has been more balanced in his campaign selection. He has visited the SE, SW and SS and all parts of the country either for campaign or engagements.
The South did not rise against military rule because a good part of the South were in cahoots with the military. Be it MKO, Arthur Nzeribe, Lateef Jakande et al, there were willing Southerners ready to carry the nothern military establishment on their backs to the detriment of the South.
I also think the military are better managers of Nigeria's diversity than civilians are. They were more concerned about interests than personal aggrandizement. If it were the military that were at the helm of Nigeria at this juncture, they will most certainly devise a means to hand over to an Obi rather than a Tinubu just like they did in 1999. It is obvious that's what can quell agitations now.

Tinubu campaign council is far more balanced than that of pdp and lp.tinubu and his vice are Muslims,his campaign DG is a northern Christian,deputy campaign DG is is from ss,a Christian, secretary northern Christian.the coordinator south is umahi....

In pdp,DG north,no secretary...very opaque and vague council.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu campaign council is far more balanced than that of pdp and lp.tinubu and his vice are Muslims,his campaign DG is a northern Christian,deputy campaign DG is is from ss,a Christian, secretary northern Christian.the coordinator south is umahi....

In pdp,DG north,no secretary...very opaque and vague council.
You're now delving into religion after you see that your candidate's campaign council is well headed by notherners and South westerners.
What is obvious is Tinubu is already marginalizing the SE and SS in his campaign. So to claim he'll pacify ipob agitations and Niger Delta militancy when he's running a bigoted ticket and sectional campaign is to live in a fool's paradise.
Even here online, his supporters spend over 80% of their time attacking Obi a southern candidate and his supporters while they leave Atiku. That's same set of people that claimed power must come South. They leave a notherner and attack a fellow Southerner. If Tinubu wins, the bad blood generated online by him and his supporters will ultimately flow into the streets and lead to bigger agitations than we have now.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ultim: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries

I zoomed and looked closely at their faces to search any spectre of their consciences but I couldn't.
Lord I wish I could!!
I wish I could!!
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by frog12: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2022
he don get heavy dose of STEROIDS for face
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

True. But no region alone can outfox the North. What you call North is a creation that is older than Nigeria and has managed to stay focused and united since, while the other regions were bickering with one another. So it was then, so it is till this day.

Not about "outfoxing" the North. It is about honour and the spirit of reciprocity Nigerian politics is finely balanced upon.

Nothing the Yorubas did not give the North politically in 2013 to 2015. In fact Amosun, Fashola, Saraki etal were travelling the world with Buhari back then giving his campaign moderation, gloss and sophistication.

If the North will then play a treacherous fast one, which I believe will not happen, then the peace is shattered forever. I don't believe moderate and sensible Northerners will allow that.

They know Yorubas are their biggest, strongest and most influential allies in Nigeria. If that relationship is damaged then we are moving into an openly feudal age of distrust, protectionism and politcs of bad blood.

If you know politicians you will understand they do not want that. This is why it was Northerners who defied Buhari and Adamu, as I predicted they would, to help Tinubu become APC candidate. Check my past posts.

Let us see how it goes but I strongly believe Tinubu is our next President because he 'balances the forces'.

It was not Pantami, Malami, Daura, Abba Kyari etal selling Buhari below, in 2014-2015, to the West when there was an election to win.

It was Amosun, Saraki, Fayemi Fashola, Aregbe and co with Tinubu in the background. If you repay that with treachery then expect bad blood that will be bad for everyone's business going forward.

Sensible Northerners, like Ganduje etal, would rather prevent that than let the few Northern born-to-rule carry the day and ruin things for good. My opinion sha.

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by jamace(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries
Tinubu, the ONLY Abracadabra Accountant

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Godispeace: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2022
abroad shit carrier, it not drug peddler or fraudster
Karlovych:
As if I reside in Nigeria, if you all like destroy your country
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ogododo: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2022
yemex04:

Anoda big lie,I be member of LCCI, dis is Tinubu organised sector, not LCCI.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Hotice085: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. You're one funny nigga. We are all high in Lagos. Trust me. Na degree of high just dey different.

Tinubu will win, my personal profile will increase and I can even buy more expensive drugs you can come and smoke with me.

You talk like someone who likes 'white'. No wahala. Fine Columbian dey. Just prepare for the swearing in of Asiwaju. cool

Baba Chicago don dril una well well don't worry Kirikiri awaits you all
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
candidtalk:

Not about "outfoxing" the North. It is about honour and the spirit of reciprocity Nigerian politics is finely balanced upon.

Nothing the Yorubas did not give the North politically in 2013 to 2015. In fact Amosun, Fashola, Saraki etal were travelling the world with Buhari back then giving his campaign moderation, gloss and sophistication.

If the North will then play a treacherous fast one, which I believe will not happen, then the peace is shattered forever. I don't believe moderate and sensible Northerners will allow that.

They know Yorubas are their biggest, strongest and most influential allies in Nigeria. If that relationship is damaged then we are moving into an openly feudal age of distrust, protectionism and politcs of bad blood.

If you know politicians you will understand they do not want that. This is why it was Northerners who defied Buhari and Adamu, as I predicted they would, to help Tinubu become APC candidate. Check my past posts.

Let us see how it goes but I strongly believe Tinubu is our next President because he 'balances the forces'.

It was not Pantami, Malami, Daura, Abba Kyari etal selling Buhari below, in 2014-2015, to the West when there was an election to win.

It was Amosun, Saraki, Fayemi Fashola, Aregbe and co with Tinubu in the background. If you repay that with treachery then expect bad blood that will be bad for everyone's business going forward.

Sensible Northerners, like Ganduje etal, would rather prevent that than let the few Northern born-to-rule carry the day and ruin things for good. My opinion sha.
It seems to you that northern politicians only exist in APC. Who are those Wike is fighting in PDP then?
If you choose to claim 2015 as the year of high principles from South to North, how do you account for 2010-2011 when the Yoruba gathered with the rest of the South to hold on to power despite the fact it was the turn of the north. If the North did not resort to bad blood, feudal age of distrust and protectionism after 2011, but waited patiently till 2015, why should you think the Yoruba reserves the right to delve into such tactics if things don't go their way in 2023.
The northerners who defied Buhari did it for their self-interest and not necessarily on grounds of principles you espoused. Don't forget El-Rufai who was one of the main backers of power shift came to Lagos immediately after 2019 elections to "teach Lagosians how to defeat godfatherism". In 2021, he also made it known he does not believe in zoning. He was one of the northern governors who berated their southern counterparts for saying power should shift South.
The northern APC governors believe it is in their best interest to retain the southern part of APC in the party such that whenever they also want to run for president, they can bank on the southern APC votes. The NW governors were actually looking to pick the VP ticket.
It's more of a plot to ensure PDP does not get it's hands on the presidency than the logic of power rotation.
I do not see how Tinubu balances the forces except you're referring to another force outside the centrifugal force that holds Nigeria together. Like Buhari, he is becoming more sectional by the day. He has deliberately ignored the SS and SE in his campaign both at primary and general election. So if you say the North will reciprocate the SW with presidency for the "favour"done to them in 2015, it stands to reason how you expect peace and tranquility in a Nigeria where power rotates between the NW and SW to the detriment of the rest of the country.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hotice085:

Baba Chicago don dril una well well don't worry Kirikiri awaits you all

Lol. You wish. I can't be jailed in Nigeria. Support Tinubu bro.

There will be plenty of money in the system for Southerners. Not this current garbage they carting all the mullah up North.

Obi no dey give shishi so he is also disqualified as far as I am concerned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Traffic Spots In Lagos / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / Ambode: Why The War Against Lagos Gov Is Not Yet Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.