Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI (35090 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers / When Will Tinubu Deliver His Lecture At The LCCI ? / Full Text Of Atiku Abubakar's Speech At The LCCI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by shinealight(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
Then he shouldn't be contesting for an important position if he is sick, Nigeria had a sick one for the past 8 years and look at the current state of the nation

The fact that he’s contesting doesn’t give you the right to wash your mouth on someone old enough to be your grandfather!
You simply vote for your preferred candidate….that’s all. We sow seeds with every one of our words and actions, the fruits of which we will be compelled to eat thereof in due time….either here or in the hereafter. So, mock no one!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Awesometouch1:

Seun, he's in no way the best candidate for the job.
Nigeria is endowed with so many young and brilliant minds to leave her in the hands of an old and demented fellow that'll spend much of his tenure on Medical tourism like the current one does.

I disagreed with you. Mention one young and brilliant mind in the race that call pull the captains of industries or their representatives to business meeting and parley like the one witnessed today.

Atiku had parley with LCCI, it was not like this.

In developed countries, leaders also fall sick , people have terminal illness but there are hospitals and people are very good and professional. President is entitled to minimum of 8 weeks leave in a year in some countries.People in Nigeria can not know their presidents are sick. In Nigeria, hatred and bitterness make some medication risky in Nigeria for President, hence they travel abroad to avoid distraction and unprofessional conduct which is intentional to kill the President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Jagaban don show Obingos levels.

Baba assemble all the high and mighty in the business community while that Peter Obi goes around to meet unknown people while selling dummy to him dumb supporters that he’s engaging business community.

Bruv, your statement is gold. There are levels to these things. Presidency is not Obi's level. Let him. First go and do apprenticeship under Mushin or Alimosho local government chairmen lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Menclothing: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
People that mater in Nigeria business are the once here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by blizzers(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:
See Dangote sitting there and paying attention.

Jim Ovia and Hebert Wigwe self show face.

There are levels to this thing. Asiwaju of Nigeria is a force and it’s evident he will be the next president of Nigeria.

Where are all this Obidiotss, time to get to work and Photoshop this picture.

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by daygee12: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hands will shake, legs will shake
Ur own leg go soon shake bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by olakan22: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
In the 4th picture, the guy in agbada actually stood up for Dangote....
Something about not sitting at head of the table except you were invited to do so
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Lionstep: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
if only u know my baba is selling it

It’s 35k she sells it n she gets it at 28k at owode in ogun state or lesser at idi iroko

I know for sure she will feed u conveniently

U people think everyone is a lowlife like u,I just helped her delivered 4 bags this morning

Not everyone is miserable as u

May I also remain you that a dollar now is 850 naira Sai baba, lowlife like you think you're doing the Igbos
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Thekaghan: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hands will shake, legs will shake
so you believe this is Tinubu? You people will do anything to demarket BAT

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
daygee12:

Yes my hand sef dey shake. My leg dey tremble wotowoto.

Still, na Jagaban coronation and Nigeria's rebirth come May 2023. cool
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
daygee12:

Don't mind him. Does he know what will become of his own health tomorrow.? Hatred unlimited.!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lionstep:

May I also remain you that a dollar now is 850 naira Sai baba, lowlife like you think you're doing the Igbos

Nigga, the centre is on Buhari and his secretive inner cabal.

Let me. Also remind you that, in all the doom and gloom of Nigeria , latest figures shows Lagos IGR has now spectacularly left all Nigerian States behind.

Lagos IGR is now three times her federal allocation meaning if you tell us your state of origin and beg us nicely we may dash you our monthly federal allocation. cool

Those are the sort of realities, day in and day out, that continue to show Tinubu is spectacular.

I predicted, before he even became APC candidate, that Tinubu is the man all captains of industry are waiting for. Can you all now see it?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Monday60655(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
LegendHero:

Because he is not in the same level as those neophytes.

You can see how he summoned most of the CEOs to that meeting today. Dangote, Jim Ovia, Hebert Wigwe, and lot of other know Tinubu is their next president which explained why they can converge for their president.

Who will waste time on Obi Pandora who they know will never win?

This your speed take it easy oh! Elections are not won by mere bribed individuals any longer. Is not going to be business as usual. Just take a look at your response, I didn't mention any presidential candidate, but you were quick to begin to campaign for Peter Obi. Hope you have been in Nigeria for some years now?
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Tegabadguy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries
grin grin grin grin grin grin see apc president face
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by tyinfinity: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Obidirty Kilimanjaro the UNN dullard and cultist is campaigning in Ghana

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by clevybrown(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Imagine the two people that wants to rule a country looking like gorilla and chimpanzee... Nigeria don suffer...

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Pabloma: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
mtchewww regional candidates talking to yourbas Muslims. Let them waste time and listen to his written speech.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by dominic17: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
We need video so that we can relate with we he has to offer
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
garfield1:

An average niger deltan.. believes that the north is controlling Nigeria's oil and that they own all the oil wells and that abuja was developed from oil.this is what induced militancy.ipob has always been there but became worse when buhari came...
Most southerners believe that bokoharam was uses to fight gej,you won't blame them.an average southerner dislikes northerners.there is a lot of massive agitation silently in the south.people are apprehensive.they barely tolerated buhari tenure.end SARS was a warning sign.the drive for Peter obi is not just because they like him so much,it can also be traced to this northern domination.
But Tinubu is not a Niger Deltan is he? If Niger Delta militancy became rife under OBJ a southerner, does it not mean a southern presidency alone can't be the panacea? Besides, the crisis abated under Yar'adua, a notherner, who embraced them. So it's not true to say Niger Delta militancy is an agitation for southern presidency. It's an agitation for recognition and inclusion in the national table, which Yaradua a notherner succeeded at where OBJ a Southerner failed.
Most Southerners who believe Boko Haram was used to fight GEJ are from that part of the South who see Tinubu as a betrayer who worked against southern interest by installing Buhari. Thus, they are not positively inclined towards him and do not see him as representing their interest. If anything, they see him as an extension of northern dominance.
Ipob is an offshoot of massob as I said. Kanu was part of massob and it started under OBJ a southern president. The 30 years of northern rulership of Nigeria did not witness any secessionist group agitation like massob under OBJ. That's to tell you that being a southerner does not necessarily mean an Igbo youth will take to a President except he identifies fully and represents their interest.
If a notherner comes and identifies and represents such interests, he has a better chance of quelling the agitation than a southerner who the Eastern bloc have an historic resentment towards
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Karlovych: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Godispeace:
your funeral , your calamity and una cry till 2031 when Tinubu would have concluded his 2 terms as Nigeria president , then a Fulani will take over
As if I reside in Nigeria, if you all like destroy your country
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Karlovych: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Batam:

I remember one boy like you during ICAN class in 2001 mocked a lecturer by calling him Zidane (bald head). The lecturer was very upset, but he calmed down and told the guy that if old age is a disease, it will not happen to him. The last I heard about him was in 2010 and he was still struggling to either passed the ICAN or makes ends meet.
If you want to criticize Tinubu do it constructively but not with sickness and old age, life is turn by turn
Your story doesn't in any way relate to a frail old man contesting for a very important position in Nigerian leadership, all these emotional ramblings is what made a dullard lead Nigeria into the abyss for 8 years
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by vicknoel(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
The President of Lagos State
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Karlovych: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
shinealight:

The fact that he’s contesting doesn’t give you the right to wash your mouth on someone old enough to be your grandfather!
You simply vote for your preferred candidate….that’s all. We sow seeds with every one of our words and actions, the fruits of which we will be compelled to eat thereof in due time….either here or in the hereafter. So, mock no one!!
When he sent soldiers to the toll gate to maim innocent protesters, which seed was he sowing? You should channel your comments to the cocaine merchant that has stuck the Lagos state treasury in his pockets.
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by jamace(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
successmatters:
Looking like an evil spirit.

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

The North don't need to use statecraft. It is the South that needs statecraft. 2023 is slowly looking like a mirror of 1959 elections. One major candidate from each of the three regions.

The North have the number of the majority. If they can get the 25% from five states down south, they can win free and fair.

It is your realization of that fact that made you insinuate the North are afraid of holding on to the presidency and are ready to "surrender" it to the South in 2023.

That's why I'm asking. If Atiku wins free and fair, what will be the southern response?

I want you to validate the instrument of coercion or leverage you think the South especially SW have over the North to force them to vote one way or the other.

Bro, we will see. Valid question but I will not provide answer on a public forum. Suffice to say once a very expensive vase is broken it's value shatters similarly.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by shinealight(m): 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Karlovych:
When he sent soldiers to the toll gate to maim innocent protesters, which seed was he sowing? You should channel your comments to the cocaine merchant that has stuck the Lagos state treasury in his pockets.

When you were told “What you sow, you reap”, were you also told to do your own sowing based on the seeds your neighbour has sown for himself?
YOU will reap the fruits of what you are sowing and your neighbour will also reap his own fruits. Concern yourself with yourself and save your own soul. He who has ears, let him hear!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Bro, we will see. Valid question but I will not provide answer on a public forum. Suffice to say once a very expensive vase is broken it's value shatters similarly.
grin grin grin
You eehn. I'll wait and see
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by ojj(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
yemex04:
APC Presidential Candidate is presently at the meeting with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce & Industries
which useless LCCI meeting be this,you no get shame at all,meeting with stake holders wey him organise na you they call LCCI meeting �
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

grin grin grin
You eehn. I'll wait and see

Wait and see brother. No region is a slave of the North if they truly know their own strenght. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by garfield1: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

But Tinubu is not a Niger Deltan is he? If Niger Delta militancy became rife under OBJ a southerner, does it not mean a southern presidency alone can't be the panacea? Besides, the crisis abated under Yar'adua, a notherner, who embraced them. So it's not true to say Niger Delta militancy is an agitation for southern presidency. It's an agitation for recognition and inclusion in the national table, which Yaradua a notherner succeeded at where OBJ a Southerner failed.
Most Southerners who believe Boko Haram was used to fight GEJ are from that part of the South who see Tinubu as a betrayer who worked against southern interest by installing Buhari. Thus, they are not positively inclined towards him and do not see him as representing their interest. If anything, they see him as an extension of northern dominance.
Ipob is an offshoot of massob as I said. Kanu was part of massob and it started under OBJ a southern president. The 30 years of northern rulership of Nigeria did not witness any secessionist group agitation like massob under OBJ. That's to tell you that being a southerner does not necessarily mean an Igbo youth will take to a President except he identifies fully and represents their interest.
If a notherner comes and identifies and represents such interests, he has a better chance of quelling the agitation than a southerner who the Eastern bloc have an historic resentment towards

Most southern unrest is tied to feelings of marginalisation by south of the north.the buhari govt has worsen things and divided the country along ethnic and socio religious lines.no matter how liberal,a northern Muslim will always be viewed suspiciously.a southern president will give southerners feleling of belonging to nigelria.if you listen to ipob agitators,their problem is perceived Igbo marginalization by the north.
They may not like tinubu but he is liberal,have a large heart,can stabilize and pacify the country.the yorubas are the ones still uniting this country.obi is very sectional and will alienate the north.
How do you expect the south to have risen against military rulership in an age of low media penetratiin and dissemination? Orkar tried and southerners supported him.towards the tail end of ibb regime,there was agitation by the south for return to civilian rule.I may not like obj but he tried in stabilizing and pacifying a lot of interests.tinubu has similar traits...yaradua did it does not mean atiku can.atiku cannot.his recent actions and inactions have revealed him to be another buhari,a disguised and camouflaged bigot.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by Lionstep: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Nigga, the centre is on Buhari and his secretive inner cabal.

Let me. Also remind you that, in all the doom and gloom of Nigeria , latest figures shows Lagos IGR has now spectacularly left all Nigerian States behind.

Lagos IGR is now three times her federal allocation meaning if you tell us your state of origin and beg us nicely we may dash you our monthly federal allocation. cool

Those are the sort of realities, day in and day out, that continue to show Tinubu is spectacular.

I predicted, before he even became APC candidate, that Tinubu is the man all captains of industry are waiting for. Can you all now see it?

Nigga thiefnunbu brought buhari to power and you're now to tell me that same thiefnunbu is now a saint because he said it's now his turn to finish Nigeria kpatata huh May you'll thiefnunbu urchin know no peace .
Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI by seunmsg(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Simplythebest:
If u go to Abuja or leave in abuja u will hate Tinubu.

I live in Abuja and I like Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Queue At Oando Filling Station Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pics / Governor Wine Donates 8 Gunboats To Nigerian Navy Today (Photos) / Off-loading The Presidential Fleet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.