Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke (32735 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by gentle136(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is hurting me like d baby is mine cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Alwaysready(m): 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sad

Very unfortunate incident.

Check my signature and sell/buy now with Instant payout.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Creamypie:
:everybody dey "mourn". Mourners. Even on this forum. Mourn. Ordinary peeps no get who dey mourn them

Okowa has to offer his condolences...Davido's uncle is the govenor elect and defacto leader of PDP in Osun state.

Okowa is PDP's vice presidental candidate...and as such, has to rely on the governor-elect's support for the election next year.

OF COURSE...he has to rush to offer his condolences. As will Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by highchief1: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
A full bucket of water placed at home with 1.5-4years old child is a big risk. How much more swimming poooooool.
Davido them Dey mad.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Manny21:
When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes. The death of a 3 year old boy is being mourned by powerful and influential entities all over the world. Abeg get money, e get why.

The father of the deceased is also the nephew of the governor elect of Osun state, who is a PDP man, and the defacto leader of the party in Osun state.

OF COURSE...Okowa has to go and console the man. The governor elect is very crucial to PDP winning Osun next year in the presidential election .

That is why Atiku too will send his condolence.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by baralatie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
ebuk4real:
God is their strength
Amen
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by oyeb15: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why always Davido. The guy should be investigated. His sudden romance with d mother recently is suspicious but anything goes in this Zoo.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Panda7(m): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
so sad
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by abobote: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cry
This little boy's dead pain me since last night.
E pain me too

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Confirm4real(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dem go born another one, they've resumed knacking since...

RIP IFEANYI!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
oyeb15:
Why always Davido. The guy should be investigated. His sudden romance with d mother recently is suspicious but anything goes in this Zoo.

Nothing to investigate.

The issue is, never build a swimming pool in your house if your kids cannot swim yet. It is always risky business.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by oyeb15: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Nothing to investigate.

The issue is, never build a swimming pool in your house if your kids cannot swim yet. It is always risky business.

Wake up my brother. Fame and money comes at a very huge price. Gains and Pains
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by OPICANTO2223: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
highchief1:
Davido them Dey mad.

Its a poor parental accident. Davido and Chioma should be tried for the death of Ifeanyi.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by highchief1: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
OPICANTO2223:

Its a poor parental accident. Davido and Chioma should be tried for the death of Ifeanyi.
fg should start banning the use of pools in private residence.my kids are boys I dare not live in an upstairs for now because I know they will jump down.somethings doesn’t just make sense

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
oyeb15:

Wake up my brother. Fame and money comes at a huge price.

1.If you are rich and famous, then build your house with safety in mind.

2.If you are insuinating that Davido did something diabolic...then I hope you would say the same thing to the millions of parents over the years who have lost their children to drowning accidents., some as young as two.

(My parents even know a copule who lost a child to drowning in a public pool. Ten years after, the pain was still there).

Over 3000 children in the USA suffered drowning related injuries or even death last year. Doesn't mean they did diabolic things.

At the end, accidents happen. The best thing we can do is learn from the accidents and move on, instead of making unfounded allegations...especially since right now a family is grieving.

(And I don't like Davido's music either).
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by OPICANTO2223: 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
highchief1:
fg should start banning the use of pools in private residence.my kids are boys I dare not live in an upstairs for now because I know they will jump down.somethings doesn’t just make sense

Exactly. It is called common sense. It has nothing to do with riches.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by sacajawea: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
A full bucket of water placed at home with 1.5-4years old child is a big risk. How much more swimming poooooool.
The child of a celebrity dies and the nation's political elite All grind to a Stop!
Tens of thousands of children who lost their lives are not mourned, thougj no fault of their own, but fault of the political elites ( and to many extent, the celebrities too)

As Opposed to these innocent children's death, caused by the collective failure of the political elite and all elite in extension (celebrities very much included),
Davido's son, ifeanyi Adeleke, died due to extreme carelessness & negligence of his very Careless and Stupid Parents, family & friends...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Jostoman: 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
DAVIDO should have waited till election is over before bringing back chioma and his son.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Emmyviva: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chaii..all these average and poor people dying as a result of lack of money etc..are not human,,,
Is well
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Bigchristo: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
GboyegaD:
I hope this is coming from a place of empathy. The flood ravaged thousands of home and nothing was said by our political lords.

May God uphold all who's lost loved ones.
Peter Obi visit those places they equally ridicule him for doing so, in this current situation of Nigeria you do anything good some idiots will insult the person because their mindset is channel towards bad governance
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by SunTzu123(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2022
Manny21:
When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes (Williams SHAKESPEARE). The death of a 3 year old boy is being mourned by powerful and influential entities all over the world. Abeg get money, e get why. May God console the entire Adeleke family in this moment of their deep and intense pain and loss.

100% Nothing to add, nothing to remove.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
You see this life?

Better have money, if you know what's good for you!

Hundreds are being killed in villages and towns all over Northern Nigeria and in some parts of the East, yet not one politician, not even the Governors of the states in question, send their condolences to the affected families.

Davido's three year old son dies, suddenly political parties in States are suspending weekly activities, condolences are flying in from all directions by the same politicians who don't bat an eyelid for the ordinary man.

Why?
Because the "Adeleke" name is synonymous with stupendous wealth. Not even because they care enough or mean the words they're putting down in those condolence messages.

E be things o!
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Ckonnet: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Our politicians na idiots!!! Catching cruise with the innocent boy
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by alphanyx: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
No condolence to all the parents wey their kids dey die since sake of bad government. It izzz well ooo... In this life, get money... plenty of money... e get why.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by Realmi: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by planetx: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Manny21:
When beggars die, there are no comets seen; The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes (Williams SHAKESPEARE). The death of a 3 year old boy is being mourned by powerful and influential entities all over the world. Abeg get money, e get why. May God console the entire Adeleke family in this moment of their deep and intense pain and loss.
How come the money did not prevent the boy from dying.
Re: Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ajay7411:
Take heart Davido and Chioma

Sad incident, I'm waiting for agbado master to offer his own condolences grin

You're not bright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Drugs, Logistics & Fuel Suppliers Arrested By Troops / Minimum Wage Strike: FG Reacts To The NLC 14-Day Ultimatum / Tinubu Signs Electricity Amendment Bill Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.