Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements (39632 Views)

Tinubu Orders Mandatory Recitation Of National Pledge At Official Engagements / Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by politicoNG: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Dear David/Chioma, I am sober, I am deeply saddened by the loss of your son, Ifeanyi. I have canceled my official engagements today to mourn him quietly. Ifeanyi will be missed by everyone. May the Creator accept our prayers on his behalf.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0VaXL9f2vUGFDYAtuby1UGx54peLpCgeHBkxeRc9c5sgKY8dGoQRrJU1RBhNX7Go9l&id=100044703721568

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by PrinceOfLagos: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
I'm still sad over Ifeanyi's death

May God rest his innocent soul

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Cypress042(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
There's no need for the canceling

It has happened already, God knows the best.

I pray the Good lord give them the fortitude to bear the loss sad

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by abobote: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Orji Uzo kalu too like eye service.

Very painful death though
RIP handsome

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rip

3 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Nawa4nl: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
People die everyday in nija

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Elderlymanm: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hh

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by remigiusizunna(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Official engagements with the Adeleke's or that of your constituents?
Good radiance to a bad rubbish.
There are other ways to mourn the dead without making a big deal of it.
Wizkid deleted his albums promoting tweets silently without a muse, this clown is canceling OFFICIALL engagement.
Mtchwww

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Jestin: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
There is no pain more excruciating than losing one’s child . Rip young soul

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by STEWpid(f): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2022
Chai..

Bloggers don see shit wey dem go perch on like flies.

Very soon, you will see topic like;

"Chioma is Entitled to all my Properties, says Davido".

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by castrokins(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Had To Announce The Cancelation?

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by GoooodHardDick: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
People die every day in this country but no one cares or noticed them but a rich dude passed away, the world has been mourning him.

The bottom line be say my brother hustle for Money. Without Money you're a none living thing

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by youngbabaj(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Some will still blame Apc government

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Femiwilli: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
The amount of deaths around davido needs investigating.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Cosmatikka: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shalaye
Flood killed over hundreds of ppl recently in Nigeria, including children, you didn't cancel your official engagement.
Davido's son drowns in a man made flood, instead of you to commiserate with the family, you want to chase clout.

Ppl in Umunneochi and Isuikwuato that you represent are been kidnapped and killed daily by the murderous Fulani herdsmen you relocated to Lokpanta, you never said anything.

OUK thunder fire you

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by iiifedimma(f): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Okay
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Davido and Chioma failed that child!

Why having a swimming pool in a compound with toddlers? If you must have, it needs to be fenced with net fence and automatic locking gate!

Why cant Chioma carry her child with her to Ibadan? She's not using public transportation and only one child! Why leave the child with a maid?

This is so sad!

19 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Kadejo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
To the entire Adeleke dynasty, especially Davido and Chioma, I am saddened on reading on the social media, the passing your son Ifeanyn Adeleke.
May God Almighty grant you both the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
#TK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by DennisEche(m): 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
smiley
OBO is truly loved. He has a heart of gold. RIP Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ezeego1(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
I'm mourning him.
May his soul rest in the bossom of our lord
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
So this is true?

To think I was just showing my sister a video of them yesterday where Davido slept off while teaching Ifeanyi and we were laughing at Davido.

Who was with Ifeanyi when this thing happened?
They should be interrogated seriously.
I suspect fowl play.
Im suspecting one of the baby Mama's planned with someone inside to carry out this job.

They felt threatened by Ifeanyis presence and had to take him out. With Ifeanyi out of the picture na, Davido will not marry Chioma again. Gosh!!!!

Who ever is behind this will not go unpunished. They are wasting their time. The marriage will still hold.

7 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by DrPurple(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Eye Service

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Ererdety: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Cede
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
High service, what about people that died in flood for the past month?

4 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Did he cancel eating?
It would have been better if he said he couldn't eat due to how he was feeling embarassed...
The guy should take heart.. especially the Mother of the baby.. it's not easy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by Boyooosa(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
It is well
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by LyfeJennings(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
abobote:
Orji Uzo kalu too like eye service.

Very painful death though
RIP handsome

U be mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Mourns Davido's Son, Cancels Official Engagements by dyera(m): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Meanwhile Tinubu is currently Attending Lagos Business Community And Private Sector Meeting. Tinubu is a heartless human being that only cares about himself and if he becomes the president, he will also not care if people died in the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Ila LG To Disrupt Elections In Osun Caught (Photos) / President Buhari's Live Interview On NTA / Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.