Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,632 members, 7,958,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:34 AM

Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective (593 Views)

A deeper look at the word ''Massacre''. A Nairalander's Perspective. / How Lady Lured Nnamdi Kanu From London To A South American Country - VANGUARD / Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Some of you might have seen me around - reincarnation of another famous South African Nairalander who was banned lipsrsealed

Anyway, I see you guys are in election season and fever.

I'm not ofay with all the candidates and parties, but I obviously know who President Buhari and Tinubu are.

Recently Obi is someone else I've noticed is getting alot of mentions on NL

A year ago ago Sowore caught my attention, mostly coz of his looks, but a recent past I read showed he's definitely out of the race.

SO HERE'S MY ASSESSMENT AS A SOUTH AFRICAN OF YOUR CAMPAIGN THUS FAR...
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu

Let me start with Tinubu. I'm not sure if he's APC- which I know is President Buhari's party.

President Buhari by the way is in my good books as a South African. His speech in SA that Nigerians should abide by SA laws and act as Romans do when in Rome made us love him.

Anyway,I've noticed Tinubu was a former governor of Lagos a land Lagosians absolutely love him. But apparently he's some mafia boss - according to Igbos.

Anyway, regardless, Tinubu is like 1050 years old guys - he shouldn't even be a presidential candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yemi Osibanjo

As a foreigner who witnessed Nigerian people's affection for Osibanjo when Buhari was I'll - I actually think this guy is the best candidate to become Nigeria President.

Osibanjo is SA's first choice for Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Pleasant01: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:
[b]Yemi Osibanjo [/b

As a foreigner who witnessed Nigerian people's affection for Osibanjo when Buhari was I'll - I actually think this guy is the best candidate to become Nigeria President.

Osibanjo is SA's first choice for Nigerian president.
When will you vote out ramaphosa undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Pleasant01:

When will you vote out ramaphosa undecided undecided

What about Ramaphosa!?
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Salvador1: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
What about Atiku and kwankawso?
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Salvador1: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Is it Ramaphosa your only candidate idiot?
that's how BATstards/ tinubu supporters behave.
Mannerless set of human being that keeps dividing Nigeria along tribe and religion due to their greedy and arrogance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Salvador1:
Mannerless set of human being that keeps dividing Nigeria along tribe and religion due to their greedy and arrogance.

I'm a South African, don't care about your tribal and religious lines.

I'm giving my perspective as someone completely naive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by AfonjaConehead: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:
Tinubu

Anyway, regardless, Tinubu is like 1050 years old guys - he shouldn't even be a presidential candidate.

This is san San for garri for afonjas grin grin

Coneheaded structures right now grin grin grin
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by AfonjaConehead: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Salvador1:
Bro it's ok,just chill now
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Obi

I'm always on NL but never had the urge to research this guy further. He strikes me as a third alternative like EFF in SA.

He doesn't come across as someone with a real chance of winning to me a lame South African.
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Sammy07: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Following cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Atiku

So Atiku is the guy representing Nigeria's official opposition PDP party.

Honestly, I've seen far more APC and Obi threads on NL.

I doubt PDP will win.
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by WannaHowzit(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy07:
Following cool

Who did I miss?
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by VoteObi2023: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Who did I miss?
You doubt Tinubu will win

You doubt Obi will win

You doubt Atiku will win

You are truly a naive South African. One of these three will win the election, no doubt about that. The only certain thing is that the old sick thief of APC will never rule our beloved country.

Agbados are just deceiving him to eat part of his loot

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Sammy07: 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
WannaHowzit:

Who did I miss?

Kwankwanso and Sowore.

Tho they have zero chance

One of Tinubu, Atiku and Obi will win

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Osariemen12: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Death to all Tinubu supporters.
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Nvestor02: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Osariemen12:
Death to all Tinubu supporters.

Death to you....you are nothing but a mumu man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Osariemen12: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nvestor02:

Death to you....you are nothing but a mumu man.

I know you are one of them. The fortitude to bear the loss is all I wish your family members who don't support Tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by Mckandre(m): 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
I stopped reading when i read his view on obi,Very Pathetic.

Naive indeed
Re: Nigeria Elections: A South African Nairalander Perspective by BentizilL: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
All you said is true but as a South African, I don't want you to take to heart all the bad they said about tinubu because we know the people behind it...

Tinubu is not all saint but by far( note the word far..) the best candidate, his stellar achievements in governance speaks for him...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Deal With Miyetti Allah / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Fani-kayode ‘exposes’ Pa Adebanjo’s Secret Plan Benefiting / Another Special Adviser To Gov Tambuwal Joins Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.