Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

New Edge Financial Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Edge Financial Limited (763 Views)

What Do You Know About NewEdge Financial Limited / New Edge Finance Formally Transsnet Financial / Graduate Intern At Edge Africa Entrepreneurial Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Edge Financial Limited by hanthonee: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
I've been scheduled for an interview tomorrow at new edge financial limited Ogba Lagos for the post of a collection officer. Please do drop any information about the company and the post if you have any.
Re: New Edge Financial Limited by entrep88: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2022
It's Loan company now, they own palmcredit, ringcoin, new credit, etc. Hope you know say na target? But generally a good place to work
Re: New Edge Financial Limited by XOTHEHOST(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2022
hanthonee:
I've been scheduled for an interview tomorrow at new edge financial limited Ogba Lagos for the post of a collection officer. Please do drop any information about the company and the post if you have any.
bro how far with interview please update me
Re: New Edge Financial Limited by yeyebrity: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2022
entrep88:
It's Loan company now, they own palmcredit, ringcoin, new credit, etc. Hope you know say na target? But generally a good place to work

They are loan sharks and the biggest thieves that exists.

1 Like

Re: New Edge Financial Limited by MrFollowFollow(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
yeyebrity:

They are loan sharks and the biggest thieves that exists.

Shut up idiat, how much have they ever stolen from you?

You are the one who is a thief because you like to borrow without paying back?
Re: New Edge Financial Limited by yeyebrity: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Shut up idiat, how much have they ever stolen from you?

You are the one who is a thief because you like to borrow without paying back?

Oloriburuku......All loan sharks are thieves including you and your family members. Oloti....
Re: New Edge Financial Limited by otuword: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
hanthonee:
The company is easy buy company there other name is new edge financial services

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Are Urgently Needed (accommodation Available) / Security Wanted / Smedan/sterling Bank Loan email reply- Next step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.