Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death (40545 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by ChukwuObe: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:
A death-felt condolences from Baba death himself (a moving corpse)

You and your family may not know but I bet you before God you also a walking corpse and you can drop dead just now. Omo aale!
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by wonderr(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:
the funniest thing is that you might even die before him, this life sometimes the good trees fall and the dry trees stand, never wish anyone dead because you don't know your time
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Benwallt(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
many of you who mocked buhari years ago are burning in hell.
Funnily,they were murdered by their own people on mondays
Fayose that mocked Buhari like anything below degradable can barely walk now since his spine surgery. He can never be like b4. Worst thing is some Nigerians don't learn they just wanna type for likes, mentions, retweets and quotes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by olawonder(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Lol, some ppl are online 24/7 looking for any post with Tinubu’s name on it just so they can throw tantrums and whine about he’s the one responsible for their ancestral woes! Na wa o, the man just send condolence message as we normally do in Yoruba land as sign of respect to each regardless of any differences… but see how they’re just politicising everything! Wait, is Tinubu the only contender you have to fight in this upcoming election
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by PassingShot(m): 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

Is not 4ny. But, "Na me know why I dey laugh" cheesy cheesy.

Did I hear Tinubu say may the LORD.....
grin

Modified :

To the one's quotin me staying what do I know about Islam. I grew up in the north I know plenty things about your religion.

I know of Muslim anthem and I quote "I

have promised that there is no God..
I have promise that there is no lord..
There is no God except Allah...

Something like that.

And that is why they open say" May Allah grant him aljanna fidausi
RIP to #lfeayi.
Compound Olodo
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
BATified2023:
u can even die before him which is sure

U igbos present it as if u have d keys to life the way u mock people

Davido don that died is 3 years n tinubu is over 70,would u believe he will die before tinubu

U people should have sense n play politics n not hate,d reason y u igbos cry marginalization is because when others are playing politics u are playing hate n they are 2 different ball game so u are left behind

This is your fellow akpu munching gorilla that mocked tinubu but now burning in d hottest part of hell

Mumu what does tribe has to do with his comment.

Attack him personally if you are offended by what he wrote.

How did you conclude that he's an Igbo and even if he is why do you have to label about 30million people bad just because of one person.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by benitwater(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

To the one's quotin me staying what do I know about Islam. I grew up in the north I know plenty things about your religion.

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.
will you keep quiet,
Who asked for the jargons you typed.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by benitwater(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zee0007:
May we not live to bury our children in Jesus name.

Nice one from Tinubu.
Amen.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Clinghton: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
So davido had a reunion with his babymama chioma only to lose his son.

Something's don't just happen, when the reason is unknown it becomes mystery.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=walosky post=118044451]A death-felt condolences from Baba death himself (a moving corpse)[/quote
The same way you wish someone father (Tinubu) so shall it be for your beloved relations.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Shedrill(m): 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:

A moving corpse that can bind poverty with a big chain in the life of a living apology like you
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Abbeytoy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

You don't know what you're saying...

God, Lord are English language while Allah is an Arabic language.

What if he use Olúwa which is Yoruba Language?
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by shankie: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

U just display ur stupidity online, Allah is an Arabic word, God is English,
What Muslim do say is I believe in oneness of God and there is only one thru God
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by ADBA3005(m): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:

You're an irremediable 'oliriburuku'!
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Make I no offend Islam but u are saying the truth and no sane man will murder because of God.

Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Friend22(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

You're still a compound ignoramus!
Being with Muslims does not mean confer you with
knowing Islam.
And not every northern Muslim knows Islām like you may claim..
I have been with them and I sure know more about your watery claims.

It's better you avoid commenting on what you know little or nothing about.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by fof1: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin
Is lnot 4ny. But, "Na me know why I dey laugh" cheesy cheesy.

grin
Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

Satanic Religion attacking God's true Way of worship... Christ is Lord of All...Accept it here on Earth or Accept in HELLFIRE. He is the Way, Life and the Truth to and about God the ALMIGHTY.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by haslaw(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

You are so DUMB &DAFT

ST00PEED IPOB CARNNIBAL
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by HRMK: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
AND WHERE IS THAT OF ATIKU AND PDP HE WAS RUNNING AFTER?ABROAD?SO THE NEWS DIDNT GET TO HIM THERE?HE HAS NO GENUINE EXCUSE AT ALL!
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Brain54..

Hmmm.
This one too was too quick shaa ooo.
All of them were just too quick
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by abokikhalifa: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

So your aim is to make both Christians and muslims on this forum start trading words bcus you don't like a particular candidate. What makes you better ?
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Sonyboom: 12:32am On Nov 02, 2022
You are back with your foolishness. I got you committed suicide after you claim Tinubu won't win the APC primary. Wonder what is stopping you now that he won

PrinceOfLagos:
Anything Obi do, dis baba go copy do
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Menclothing: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Most people here are ignorant seyi tinubu and davido are friends
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by sayso: 2:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Gremaaa9(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2022
IGNORANCE IS A DISEASE

The word رب meaning "Lord" is mentioned 800 times in the Quran.

The Qur'an refers to Allah as the Lord of the Worlds. Unlike the biblical Yahweh (sometimes misread as Jehovah), he has no personal name, and his 99 names are really epithets. These include the Creator, the King, the Almighty, and the All-Seer.

Mr. Man make sure you have full knowledge about something before you open your mouth and speak.

Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Mrmb: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

You are an ignorant person, in Islam anyone who is not a Muslim doesn't get such prayers. Allah accept it that we condole with them as we all are humans. He did what the prophet (S.A.W)asked us to.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by zomby(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2022
Zee0007:
May we not live to bury our children in Jesus name.

Nice one from Tinubu.
Of course!
There is one thing that is certain about Tinubu and nobody can take away from him, the man is blessed with a very high level of wisdom.
Which the igbos severely lack at all levels..
Too bad that they can’t steal wisdom
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by walosky(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2022
ChukwuObe:

You and your family may not know but I bet you before God you also a walking corpse and you can drop dead just now. Omo aale!

Obukan olori buruku oshi
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by walosky(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You may lose your life or that of your father before him. Be careful what you wish for yourself

Omo ale oshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Shiites’ Member Faints As Buhari Returns (Photo) / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.