Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death (40537 Views)

CNN Interviews Davido Over 250 Million Naira Gift To Orphans / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by bestpunterever: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:
A death-felt condolences from Baba death himself (a moving corpse)
you might be dead before him, sey you know?
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by geraldo077: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Is Nairaland now used to promote only Tinubu? If I recall all the 3 major presidential aspirants sent their condolences, why not post all? Even if Tinubu sleeps and wake up, Nairaland will post.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by newnigerdelta00: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

Is not 4ny. But, "Na me know why I dey laugh" cheesy cheesy.

Did I hear Tinubu say may the LORD..... grin

RIP to #lfeayi.

You are a Coward
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by newnigerdelta00: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:

He's better than you and your father very simple
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Stronghold91: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:
no de insult our incoming
presido like this
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by newnigerdelta00: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Cheek my up comment.

I say na me know why I dey laugh. grin

See fool's you dey laugh person way better pass owner useless parents
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Neutralactivist: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
The death of this pikin in the circumstances it happened is so painful considering the fact that just days back the father was teaching him to swim. Lesson for parents, children will always be children and as such they need serious safeguarding be it closely monitoring them and/or avoiding any behaviour that they will be tempted to try alone at home. Remember WWW, Do not try at home.
May the soul of the little angel rest in the Bossom of the Lord.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by mordred44: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Negligence from the highest order......d same way dbanj pikin paiiiin.....r.i.p ifeanyi
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Hezzyluv: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Abdulhakeem7:
As a Muslim, we refer "Lord" as God and not Jesus. So if you don't know, you don't know

Allah....
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Tareq1105: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zee0007:
May we not live to bury our children in Jesus name.

Nice one from Tinubu.

Amen.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by nedekid: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nice one from Jagaban and Remi.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Pinterest: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
DanielPat01:

And you think Obi wouldn't if AA hadn't done it? Go and ready abeg PO started the trend. He leads others follow.

Using a painful things for political campaign. Sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Pinterest: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
Mckandre:
shove your pvc up ya ass Obidients don't need ur kind, ret@rds like u re the reason Nigeria is in shit mess.

Your father is a retardd

Obi will never become Nigeria’s president.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Alsenora: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Just ignore those lot. They lack manners, reasonable reasons, can't play partisan politics devoid of hate and can't engage you or present arguments without deviating to petty irrelevant points.
blaquebelle:

Some of you are really mannerless.
Why are you wishing someone death when you might also have elderly parents or loved ones?? Please support your presidential candidate the right way and stop spreading hate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Techm8: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
Thjs is a sad day for Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Ikemba007: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
You are confused. The same Allah is referred to as Lord in cou tress parts of the Quran

Hezzyluv:
grin

Did I hear Tinubu say may the LORD.....
grin

Modified :

To the one's quotin me staying what do I know about Islam. I grew up in the north I know plenty things about your religion.

I know of Muslim anthem and I quote "I

have promised that there is no God..
I have promise that there is no lord..
There is no God except Allah...

Something like that.

And that is why they open say" May Allah grant him aljanna fidausi
RIP to #lfeayi.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by placeofallure(f): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

To the one's quotin me staying what do I know about Islam. I grew up in the north I know plenty things about your religion.

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

So?

I have Muslim friends and whenever I'm sending them goodwill messages, I use their register, I use the Allah word and any other one that comes handy and will aptly convey my message. I even google for it cause I don't want to misspell or misrepresent.

It's what is called Tolerance, Respect and Civility.

Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Are you not tired of whining about the old gentleman?
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Hezzyluv: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Musty112:

Your Bias has blinded you to a fault. I dont know when the word "Lord" has been restricted for the use of only Christians

Muslim only know Allah.
They even say no God but Allah..

Don't tell me what I know. undecided
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Hezzyluv: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
placeofallure:

So?

I have Muslim friends and whenever I'm sending them goodwill messages, I use their register, I use the Allah word and any other one that comes handy and will aptly convey my message. I even google for it cause I don't want to misspell or misrepresent.

It's what is called Tolerance, Respect and Civility.

Stop trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Are you not tired of whining about the old gentleman?

Baba....
Muslim say no God let alone Lord. They say is only Allah they know
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:

Grow up!
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Hezzyluv: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ikemba007:
You are confused. The same Allah is referred to as Lord in cou tress parts of the Quran

Na you be confuse person here.
I grew up in the north.

Sind that jahad song
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by placeofallure(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Baba....
Muslim say no God let alone Lord. They say is only Allah they know

That is to further tell you he's not an extremist.

When you are open minded and embrace other people's socio-cultural beliefs, their faith inclusive, you warm your way into their heart.

This thing no be fight abeg! We can't all be Christians and we can't all be Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Eniolohunda: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

That's is why if you don't know something, try to learn about it. It's good to seek knowledge, Allah is an Arabic language meaning God. Laila illa lah, means there is no any other God except the almighty that created all the living being.
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by 2Radii: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Ain’t you stupid?
but u re more stvpidious and bastardious grin
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Ikemba007: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
So only people who grew up in the North know about Islam? Is Islam restricted to northerners?

Hezzyluv:

I grew up in the north.

Sind that jahad song
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

No mind them na celebral sclerosis dey do them and their lord.

It's like that's the sickness that's worrying your bastard ded father that's why it's easy to detect in others
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Mercury12(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:
grin

grin

Modified :

Something like that.

RIP to #lfeayi.

Still saying same thing. There is no god except one God which is true for both Christians and Muslim.
U just so myopic and your hate blinded u even wen u falsely claim u had once live in the north lol.
The only distinctive difference is that Chris unity has Jesus as the Messiah and Islam has Mohammed
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na Tinubu wey wan islamise Nigeria with muslin muslin ticket dey call "the Lord" ba?
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Ikemba007: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

I grew up in the north.

Sind that jahad song

For example, see many websites here in this googled list:

translation of suratul kauthar
https://www.google.com/search?q=translation+of+suratul+kauthar&oq=translation+of+suratul+kauthar&aqs=chrome..69i57.16071j0j9&client=ms-android-samsung-gn-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
walosky:

You may lose your life or that of your father before him. Be careful what you wish for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Lagos Uses Concrete Pavement For 18km Eleko Epe Junction / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.