Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews (454 Views)

The Eternal Synagogue Of The Civilized (atheist Movement) / The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Synagogue of Satan aka The Jews by BloomingDale(f): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srzMaWEcs-E

(1) (Reply)

"Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table in the market. / Between God And Jesus, Who Deserve Our Praises More ? / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.