Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) (50068 Views)

Buhari Presents Tinubu To Katsina Emirate, Says "He Will Be My Successor / CBN Tightens Redesigning Of The Naira Policy(photo) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Which Spaghetti was selling for #90 in 2015 please?

I don't like educating urchins.

Go to YouTube watch buharis campaign when he asked how much is spaghetti now and listen to what the crowd shouted before Buhari started the game cry .

Check your history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Ok

Yes Boss. I am not against your choice of "candidacy", you have the utmost power to choose whoever you like.
Bit saying youths aren't angry is wrong. We are angry! If I may ask, is this thr Nigeria of your dreams? How often have you tried to compare Nigeria with the other countries and Nigeria fell your hand?

Our leaders are the problems of this country. Yes, we, as citizens are also in one way a large part of the problem. Example is that we will rather vote religion, tribe and sentiments over competency and accountability. We have been making same mistake and it hasn't gotten us anywhere but a bad place
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
Candidates should be the ones presenting their policies to the public to avoid denial tomorrow. Buhari has really taught us lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by saysugar(m): 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

You must be a joker or must be living in Tuvali when he was governor not to see anything
idiot son of hate mention two things he do as governor? Just say it , lockdown sit home wan kill ur people finish inside south east bush grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
He'd soon realize that there's no king without the pipu.
Aboyeji alone can't influence the angry Nigerian youths besides na Lawyer hin be.
Tinubu na bad market

SHInedu stop crying !

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by lugiano1: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu is the worst gov of Lagos State... take it to the bank . Shameless and senseless youths forget so soon how this man and his evil party has plunge Nigeria and Nigerians into mess. If you have sense , you should be asking him the fulfilment of the promises he made 2015. Zombies would rather be blinded by religion and politics. You say you are educated but you are nothing but a fool because you chose to beg and worship your oppressors. People die daily because of these corrupt evil men.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Moh247: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
FILEBE:

Yes Boss. I am not against your choice of "candidacy", you have the utmost power to choose whoever you like.
Bit saying youths aren't angry is wrong. We are angry! If I may ask, is this thr Nigeria of your dreams? How often have you tried to compare Nigeria with the other countries and Nigeria fell your hand?

Our leaders are the problems of this country. Yes, we, as citizens are also in one way a large part of the problem. Example is that we will rather vote religion, tribe and sentiments over competency and accountability. We have been making same mistake and it hasn't gotten us anywhere but a bad place

I like your diplomacy in stating your opinion

I wish people could argue political differences like this, Nairaland would be fun and less toxic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by lugiano1: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
saysugar:
idiot son of hate mention two things he do as governor? Just say it , lockdown sit home wan kill ur people finish inside south east bush grin
u b fool....u go suffer die
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by lugiano1: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

I wish people could argue political differences like this, Nairaland would be fun and less toxic
don't mind dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Johnn74: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
pinkygurl:
So sad Health is not on Tinubu's side
This is impressive tho! grin Great leaders know how to assemble talented people to make a great team. Oya make Atiku go assemble Paystack Co-founder to present him Tech policy. Then na lnterswitch co-founder Elegbe Mitchell go present Peter Obi Tech policy.
No na . grin cheesy grin Peter Obi get small feminine touch for him voice. Besides, that Paris Gaybriel Boy Bolu Okukpe papa, Doyin Okukpe also a former PDP man too, dey LP Peter Obi campaign team DG na. So na na the red lipstick wearing talented IT expert Ezra Olubi , Paystack Co-founder go present Peter Obi Tech policy. NA DAT ONE SURE PASS . Mitchell Elegbe can then present for Atiku grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
These young TECH guys are smart, they know the key to their continued success and future is Lagos and they can never forget how Lagos gave them the wonderful platform and support to make Lagos and Nigeria the number one TECH City and country in Africa.

Do you really think these Tech guys will support a brainless dummy like obi, the fool don't even know the meaning of climate change

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
When I see the video..I would comment... I don't want to comment on mundane thing like Oga El Rufia Sneakers on Agbada ..or the fact that small Oga and big Oga attended ...
But Politics aside can someone summarize what was said .. I know Iyin, but I never knew he was into politics.. hope say na Fiber cable infrastructure they go lay for the whole Lagos and Alhaji go kukuma grease am with excess power from his refinery make e for be 24/7 .. then we would not be stuck in elevators any longer . But the suit thing use to make me laugh sha grin as both candidates try to look suitable . Biko since the time President Buhari wore his suit to campaign as he ever wore it to FEC meeting..answer is capital No ...
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

shatap stop talking nonsense
see who's talking about toxic

Hahahahahaha
hihihihihi
na fire for fire oooo
hahahahaha
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

For a person who doesn't know Legal studies isn't the same as studying Law and becoming a lawyer

It's clear why you are angry and fustrated
always crying kpaaa kpaaaa
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

When is your kind ever happy

Some call them Children of hate but I dont
shatap Tinubu na criminal
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Amah70: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
What Tech policy can an aged and sickly man like this float?
Stop deceiving the public - and yourself.

1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by kayzkayz(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Speak for yourself man.... If you are angry then face what's frustrating you

Nigerian youths are not angry... We are happy hustling for the paper.. no time
I’m not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Goodnigga: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

You and who?
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Blaze14k: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is when money speaks.. i think tinubu is playing the cards on this election.. fellas if tinubu win he will definitely get his money back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by BreconHills(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Oh wow Iyin the flutterwave fraudster

If he had spoken on behalf of your candidate, he would be a jolly good chap.

As a matter of fact Iyin has divested in whole or in part from both Andela and Flutterwave (2019). He is now a venture capitalist @future.africa investing in early stage start ups.

The circle is closing. Soon there will be no more oxygen for the flames of hatred.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Amah70: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
Aboyeji alone can't influence the angry Nigerian youths besides na Lawyer hin be.
[b]Tinubu na bad market[/b]

Worst market among those contesting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by obi58: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:

If Tinubu is truly bad market, probably Iyin business would not have survived in Lagos economy.

Imagine him having his business in Anambra where IPOB terrorists just declare sit at home at will, do you think he will be able to build the foremost Fintech company in Africa?

If you don’t know, Flutterwave is a Unicorn so if Iyin can identify with Tinubu, he would have weighed his options and he went for it.

Just to show how foolish you are. Emergence of IPoB and sit at home happened within this APC administration and failure of the APC led FG to secure not just the eastern region from ipob but the entire country from terrorism is a massive failure of APC and an excellent reason why they will not be voted in again under BAT.

On the tech presentation by Iyin, this is nothing new from APC. We all were here when they promised change and next level in excellently written manifestos and presentations. Today where are we?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 10:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
Tinubu na bad market
Which youth ... Ones wey drugs n igbo don finish dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Onyeziokwu(m): 10:51pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:

If Tinubu is truly bad market, probably Iyin business would not have survived in Lagos economy.

Imagine him having his business in Anambra where IPOB terrorists just declare sit at home at will, do you think he will be able to build the foremost Fintech company in Africa?

If you don’t know, Flutterwave is a Unicorn so if Iyin can identify with Tinubu, he would have weighed his options and he went for it.

Sorry to say this, we've got loads of illiterates in Nigeria tbh and one of the reasons our leaders always take us for granted.

It doesn't take a lot of data to actually research on everything about Lagos before BAT became the governor in 1999 and likewise Lagos allocation, federal presence and likewise private sector presence; without excluding taxes collected as a State.

Stop comparing a once federal capital with Anambra state please!
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Afonjacrusder(f): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Typical frustrated Zombidiot

Just so you know , never you generalise whatever anger, poverty or fustration worrying your life making you scream suffer no dey tire you or " angry Nigerian youths"

Your mate that are buying Benz and cashing out no get two head... Don't be a lazy youth!!!

Wailing Zombidiots

With your current net worth and future net worth, you can never afford to own a good car all your life. You are born poor and destined to die poor. You are not destined to be great. You are not destined to attain great feats in life hence your extraordinary adaptation to poverty and suffering. Forgive me if I sounded rude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Amah70: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
BreconHills:

If he had spoken on behalf of your candidate, he would be a jolly good chap.

As a matter of fact Iyin has divested in whole or in part from both Andela and Flutterwave (2019). He is now a venture capitalist @future.africa investing in early stage start ups.

The circle is closing. Soon there will be no more oxygen for the flames of hatred.

Hate in bold.
Tinubu is the most hatefilled Nigerian.
Even most prominent people from his SW region have been telling him about the implications of the hatred he is propagating through his negation of the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria.
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:

You dey mind some of these people ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Cajal(m): 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
Tinubu na bad market
If you are angry
See ur doctor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

You must be an 1mbecile to say Nigerian youths are not angry with the current insecurity and inflation in the country.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / See Atiku’s Reply To A Twitter User Who Asked Of His Benefit To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.