Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) (43335 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by GoodLife4live: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Rhe Lekki Deep Sea Port was Ambode's idea not that of Tinubu. In fact, the NPA, Tolaram Group jointly invested in it. I'm still wondering why they're taking the glory of someone whom they're claiming isn't a party man. Dirty politics at play
liar will go to HELL... Repent....
Hell fire is very sure for Peter obi....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
GoodLife4live:
liar will go to HELL... Repent....
Hell fire is very sure for Peter obi....

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/construction-lekki-deep-sea-port-commence-april-ambode/amp/

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by leokid866: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the question. what were you saying here or didn't you understand the question I asked you?

How's what you wrote below a JV?
you dumbass I never said it was......
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lekki Deep Sea Port (Pictures, Video) by CheapHomes1: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
leokid866:
you dumbass I never said it was......

How then does it answer the question I asked in the screenshot below?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch / Lawan Gives ₦100m To Zainab Algoni Abdulwahid, His New Wife - Sahara Reporters / Bashir Ahmad Mocks Peter Obi For Items He Donated To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.