Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community (22669 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ecosystem4u: 8:00am On Nov 02, 2022
BreconHills:

Please contradict me with facts not fluff.

Trying to turn Obi into a national character and the redirected energies of ipob into a national movement is crashing every day. Oxygen and momentum are bring sucked out daily. If the election had taken place in October.maybe he would have run the eventual winner a close second, but with every passing day, the false data, the oblique references have ebbed in importance.

Let's meet in February 2023. Book mark this.

I am certain you are being sarcastic here, a movement that is spreading like wild fire is what you take as decline? You know what? The toughest job anybody can take up in Nigeria now is defending Tinubu and his evil party! I can see that so much difficultly in you right now. Is not an easy job. Goodluck.

#let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by bryning899: 8:02am On Nov 02, 2022
forgiveness:

Blame Buhari and his cabals who sidelined key members of APC to governance by themselves.
Don't mind them, they were rejoicing and happy that Tinubu and some others had been sidelined in every APC activities, now they're blaming the same Tinubu for the failure.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by SugarGirl44(f): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Rapuru14:

show us the video of your Agbado master spraking

Afi spraking na grin
If anxiety is already making you type nonsense in November, what will now happen to you in February bayi?
Get well soon in advance.

And without agbado, you wouldn’t have survived childhood, go and verify from your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Apili: 8:06am On Nov 02, 2022
atobs4real:
The only man that can do the job
Bat we trust
God forbid BAT thing
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Moymoy: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Full squad!
This man Asiwaju is one of the most prepared presidential candidate I've seen since the turn of the 4th republic.

Others in the past & present just want to fill in the gap for their ethnic slot, some were even looking for a VP before a window to ride on some gullible youth movement arose.

The prepared one is also the staggering one, the incoherent one, the incontinent one, the inarticulate one, the senile one. Videos are banned because all we need to rule Nigeria is a good photographer. His handlers can fill in the blank.
Na wa for una.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ballo1292(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2022
Humble1994:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
GT Bank
Angel Oyom

Stop begging....
It is a bad spirit. Try to cast it out or is it a curse?

If ladies can ride Keke napep,do bricklayita d Mechanic, I beg go and work joor. No free money anywhere again.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by chriss100: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2022
zomby:
Can someone please wake this drunkard up?

Lol grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by chriss100: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
zomby:
The drunkard is in a deep sleep in the middle of the palace grin grin grin… He looks pretty comfortable here.
Say no to alcohol…

Dude, you’re hilarious.

Stay blessed
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by bizzle2: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Full squad!
This man Asiwaju is one of the most prepared presidential candidate I've seen since the turn of the 4th republic.

Others in the past & present just want to fill in the gap for their ethnic slot, some were even looking for a VP before a window to ride on some gullible youth movement arose.
The unfortunate accuracy .

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by porthouse7(f): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Humble1994:
Please someone should please help me with little money to be able to cook something to eat please haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning pls. It's hard for me and my family to survive please no matter how small, it will still help please. May God bless you and may you never lack
Account num:
GT Bank
Angel Oyom
wait obi is cumming
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by jamace(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:
Someone should tweet Dr Reuben Abati and Rufai that went on air to impress their viewers by asking Tinubu to come to Arise tv for media interaction about a week ago but today, his Chairman, the owner of Arise went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.
Tinubu, the ONLY Abracadabra Accountant

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by bizzle2: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2022
zomby:

Go and take back Anambra, where your uncivilized FlatHeadsss brothers are killing themselves like flies.
So many troll accounts created to "control" the narrative on Nairaland, but you're doing a p*ss poor job.
As I look through your profile, I weep for your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Afamed: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2022
jamace:

Tinubu, the ONLY Abracadabra Accountant

But your Obi with PhD only presented Miracle centre GCE RESULT. That should bother you more

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by deeva2: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2022
JAGABAN

THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB..

TESTED AND TRUSTED.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by AfonjaConehead: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2022
shigishege mumuske:
hypertension for the flat headed monsters from the forsaken land of the rising trouble

Your grandfadas sacrificed their bloods just to keep them in your kwantiri grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by mrkings84(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Full squad!

Pls a 15minutes video of what BAT said at the biz summit will be okay...
Let me have one
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by elliottibanga(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2022
Business Community
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zomby(m): 10:56am On Nov 02, 2022
kushma:
All for the camera, vote for Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. Apc should be apologizing for the pain they have inflicted on Nigerian citizens instead of campaigning, imagine dollar rate to Naira etc cry

You just don’t jump and vote for a blind man (a lying box) just because of a bad economy and high rate of exchange. Instead, you sit and analyze the next set of candidates and make a brilliant choice.
I personally don’t vote for a party, I vote for an individual; Tinubu is not Buhari.

Check Tinubu’s credentials, track record and all his accomplishments…and then compare them to other candidates. It shouldn’t take you too long to figure out why Tinubu is totally on a different level, he is not any of these other presidential candidates mate. It makes absolutely no sense to try to compare a Lion to a goat or a lizard.
Tinubu has the best chance to connect with all Nigerians
Tinubu has the best chance to quickly turn things around for better
Tinubu has the best chance to get all Nigerians involved and resolve our security issues
Tinubu has the best chance to provide a sound and stable power supply
Tinubu has the best chance to attract major investors all around the the world
Tinubu has the best chance to reunite the entire country.

He is the best candidate among the other confused/ incompetent individuals.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by 7arrows: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2022
drlateef:

Please deposit your tears in my bucket. I need plenty. When Tinubu wins, call IPOB to stop him.

My brother Just a few months from now and I'll send u the venue for our celebration. PETER OBI is the man.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

But your Obi with PhD only presented Miracle centre GCE RESULT. That should bother you more
Stop spreading falsehood.
Peter Obi presented his First Degree certificate to INEC and it is displayed in INEC records. See attachments.

Tinubu presented a fake First Degree certificate to INEC. Tinubu did a Diploma course for a period of One year and ten months and I wonder how that translated to a Degree certificate, if not the usual Tinubu abradacabra. grin

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by BreconHills(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

I am certain you are being sarcastic here, a movement that is spreading like wild fire is what you take as decline? You know what? The toughest job anybody can take up in Nigeria now is defending Tinubu and his evil party! I can see that so much difficultly in you right now. Is not an easy job. Goodluck.

#let's Take Back Our Country.

I heard all this in 2015 and 2019. Hope always springs eternal. What you should be measuring is not Obis die hard fans but the swing voters. Those who move in between elections. They are not as many as you think or need.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by JackHamma1234(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Make we do like say no be the agbero problem dey do Lagos this October ending... BAT for president, Agberos would go federal.

Fyi where is his video abi did he fall asleep or did he change a horrible situation to a bad one abi we dey chop agbado
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by JackHamma1234(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who do you this thing? So the emi lo kan should have been on the list as well as Muslim Muslim team is best for the job... Ntoor dollar now na 1000, you go soon dey beg am for owo... But then he would be in UK changing blood.
deeva2:
JAGABAN

THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB..

TESTED AND TRUSTED.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by clockwisereport: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ballo1292:

Stop begging....
It is a bad spirit. Try to cast it out or is it a curse?

If ladies can ride Keke napep,do bricklayita d Mechanic, I beg go and work joor. No free money anywhere again.

That guy is a scammer
His real name is Anthony Munachi Okeke. Please, avoid him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Should Recommend Pantami’s Sack Now — CSO / Hope Dims Over Bail For Frederick Nwajiagu / Judges Boycott Courts In Abuja To Protest Arrest Of Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.