Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community (22672 Views)

Photos From Bola Tinubu's Meeting With Tony Blair / Details Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Obasanjo Emerge / Pictures From Tinubu's Meeting With APC Governors In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Rapuru14: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Why only pictures. No video of Agbado speaking

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Rapuru14: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:
Someone should tweet Dr Reuben Abati and Rufai that went on air to impress their viewers by asking Tinubu to come to Arise tv for media interaction about a week ago but today, his Chairman, the owner of Arise went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.
show us the video of your Agbado master spraking

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by orisa37: 6:52am On Nov 02, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki. You don finish Peter Obi and his IPOB supportersgrin grin grin

He smells like a Rat.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ecosystem4u: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2022
zomby:

What are you talking about Willy? You better go and take your medication before it’s too late.

I am totally fine mr, for the fact that I am supporting a healthy candidate should alreay send you a signal that I am well ok. As against you who is supporting a senile and very sick man in his futile effort to destabilize this already battered Country. Your Emilokan cannever be president!

Tip for you: why are they redesigning the naira? He has probably stocked up trillions to use against us in the election, now all has come to nothing! Buhari knows where and how to clip the demonic evil wings of this presidential canditate with catheter bag round his west.

#let's Take Back Our Country.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by BreconHills(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

This format is frail already,.. we told you guys there's obviously nothing that can stop the movement.

Meanwhiles see below how your evil Emilokan is paying heavily to alter the system on this forum to give him 'FAKE LIKES' for his non achievable evil and demonic agenda.

First you should know that NL or social media did not correctly call the elections of 2015 and 2019. Even until the winner was announced all sorts of projections were being released so I would not be excited by the number of likes any candidate may garner. Its going to come down who has the stronger ground game. Social media is no reflection of nigerias electorate so no arguments from me there.

Your blithely sweeping away of ipob and Biafra on the other hand is another matter. A group has called the country a zoo, pushed for its overthrow and hailed the murder of Federal soldiers. A candidate has refused to condemn their actions and he wants people from outside his region to take him seriously?

Strangely enough calls for Biafra have become very muted. One wonders why. Movement? Sure - we all get it. Irrespective...

Labour is a PDP problem. Not the problem of or for any other party.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zomby(m): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

One staement for you kindly look below how your desperate candidate is using his ill gotten wealth to alter the system on Nairaland to give him FAKE LIKES. for Mr Seun to voice out shows you the extent of damage your demonic candidate has cuased.

Go and take back Anambra, where your uncivilized FlatHeadsss brothers are killing themselves like flies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by orisa37: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Sammy07:
Tinubu and el rufai sha

Cunning man die cunning man bury am. "Cat&Rat" Business.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zomby(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2022
The show time…
No time to waste.

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by TheFacelessMan: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:
Someone should tweet Dr Reuben Abati and Rufai that went on air to impress their viewers by asking Tinubu to come to Arise tv for media interaction about a week ago but today, his Chairman, the owner of Arise went to listen to the Jagaban at Eko Hotels.

That's what Tinubu is all about .

Quality instead of Quantity.

He doesn't have to go to Harvard or Oxford or Arise.

He knows all that jamboree wouldn't win him the elections

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zomby(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

That's what Tinubu is all about .

Quality instead of Quantity.

He doesn't have to go to Harvard or Oxford or Arise.

He knows all that jamboree wouldn't win him the elections

The man way sabi road!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Acidosis(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

These two are trying to save your life. People like you are not qualified to be in that room with the CEO of arise TV. I hope you know that? The only place Nigerians can ever get to see and hear him speak to them is through the media.

I think some of you deserve a special place in hell for twisting common sense and truth all in the name of politics. To you people, it is all about winning elections even when you're starving in your home.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by zomby(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2022
The tippler is still in a deep sleep!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Ecosystem4u: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2022
BreconHills:

First you should know that NL or social media did not correctly call the elections of 2015 and 2019. Even until the winner was announced all sorts of projections were being released so I would not be excited by the number of likes any candidate may garner. Its going to come down who has the stronger ground game. Social media is no reflection of nigerias electorate so no arguments from me there.

Your blithely sweeping away of ipob and Biafra on the other hand is another matter. A group has called the country a zoo, pushed for its overthrow and hailed the murder of Federal soldiers. A candidate has refused to condemn their actions and he wants people from outside his region to take him seriously?

Strangely enough calls for Biafra have become very muted. One wonders why. Movement? Sure - we all get it. Irrespective...

Labour is a PDP problem. Not the problem of or for any other party.

Let me say it for the umpteenth time, your narative and wonderful spin of Biafra and Ipob nonsense can neither stop the movement. I can't deeply angage you on this matter. Is frail and cannot hold water period. Look for something else.

Meanwhile your candidate has remained mute over killings and insecurity in his region, who is fooling who?

#let's Take Back Our Own country

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by afrika(f): 7:06am On Nov 02, 2022
UK DEY TRY.

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE INJECRION AND MEDICAL APPROACH GIVEN TO GRANDPA TBA WHICH WUD LAST 5 MONTHS.

IF HE WINS, WE CONTINUE FROM WHERE BUBU STOP FOR TREATMENT IN UK.
AT LEAST, TBA GO NEED ONE YEAR TREATMENT ETC.

IF HE DOESNT, OBVIOUSLY IT MUST BE VERY EXPENSIVE. N20BN

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Sleekfingers: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2022
kushma:
All for the camera, vote for Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. Apc should be apologizing for the pain they have inflicted on Nigerian citizens instead of campaigning, imagine dollar rate to Naira etc cry

Why should I vote for Peter obi?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Nov 02, 2022
byteem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4mCLkMmw3g

Thats your guy reading a badly scripted poem like say na bedtime story...i wan laugh die..

Thanks. The speech was pathetic. I was only able to view half of it before cringing in disgust. The speech has zero substance and was poorly delivered. No wonder Tinubu's supporters avoid posting the video and audio.

Tinubu should fire his speech writer. He or she absolute has no idea of politics, economy or governance. Just familiar sound bites to rile up the audience.

Tinubu is also in cognitive decline. He can scarcely start and finish a sentence. He most times fail to complete words.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Afamed: 7:22am On Nov 02, 2022
byteem:

Listen to him read badly written poems. Bros shame no dey catch u.. even a script the guy couldnt read it was abysmal.. like terrible .. it was like the bros was reading a bedtime story to his kids .. and trying so hard to bring lifw to written mannerisms .. it was terrible
Dont decieve your self please

Wailing boy
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Afamed: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2022
Acidosis:

These two are trying to save your life. People like you are not qualified to be in that room with the CEO of arise TV. I hope you know that? The only place Nigerians can ever get to see and hear him speak to them is through the media.

I think some of you deserve a special place in hell for twisting common sense and truth all in the name of politics. To you people, it is all about winning elections even when you're starving in your home.

I hardly engage inconsequential fellow
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by everythinggirly(f): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2022
Men on suit. grin
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Samykis(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2022
gulfer:
Share a video of the APC presidential candidate making a speech at the event, I want to check something grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Serious headache for fake Jews today.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by BreconHills(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

Let me say it for the umpteenth time, your narative and wonderful spin of Biafra and Ipob nonsense can neither stop the movement. I can't deeply angage you on this matter. Is frail and cannot hold water period. Look for something else.

Meanwhile your candidate has remained mute over killings and insecurity in his region, who is fooling who?

#let's Take Back Our Own country

Please contradict me with facts not fluff.

Trying to turn Obi into a national character and the redirected energies of ipob into a national movement is crashing every day. Oxygen and momentum are bring sucked out daily. If the election had taken place in October.maybe he would have run the eventual winner a close second, but with every passing day, the false data, the oblique references have ebbed in importance.

Let's meet in February 2023. Book mark this.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by 7arrows: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In attendance are:

Who doesn't know they all came to collect their 30k bmc stipends since the month has ended?

Anyway, lemme sleep, I can't come and kill myself since zombidients don't want to donate so I can make small cash out. undecided

We all know the purpose of the visit by the governors. They are all thieves. Tinubu will not smell ASO rock. He has nothing to offer Nigerians. He should be resting and receiving medical care in london till God calls him.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by samfrancis1(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In attendance are:

Who doesn't know they all came to collect their 30k bmc stipends since the month has ended?

Anyway, lemme sleep, I can't come and kill myself since zombidients don't want to donate so I can make small cash out. undecided
Because you always seeing them in thesame level as yourself…
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by danngnews: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2022
forgiveness:

Blame Buhari and his cabals who sidelined key members of APC to governance by themselves.

OK una don dey distance unasef from the disaster called Buhari Abi?
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by danngnews: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2022
triple996:
Wailers will still wail ontop this wan tooo grin
Btw orji kalu don win best senator after steal abia future grin

Yeah, are u surprised, such things happen only under an APC government headed by Buhari.
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by Brimstone77: 7:54am On Nov 02, 2022

No be only business community..

All I'm seeing are APC gangs of criminals that masterminded the falling of Nigeria from the fastest growing economy to world poverty capital just in 8 years..
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Oga na master.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by drlateef: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2022
If you want Anambra’s Obi vote LP, if you want Tinubu’s lagos, vote APC.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by SugarGirl44(f): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2022
shigishege:
hypertension for the flat headed monsters from the forsaken land of the rising trouble

Lolzzzz
Re: Photos From Bola Tinubu Meeting With The Business Community by drlateef: 7:59am On Nov 02, 2022
7arrows:

We all know the purpose of the visit by the governors. They are all thieves. Tinubu will not smell ASO rock. He has nothing to offer Nigerians. He should be resting and receiving medical care in london till God calls him.

Please deposit your tears in my bucket. I need plenty. When Tinubu wins, call IPOB to stop him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners / Punch Got Slammed For Referring To A Female Presidential Aspirant As Mother Of 5 / Army Begins Local Production Of Tactical Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.