Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? (2446 Views)

Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? / How Do I Use Memory Card On Teçno Wx3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by akwesenana: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
God. embarassed
Na 8gb ROM storage I get embarassed
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by Quenncee: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
ULiTv:
I am just wondering, I have not used memory card in my phone, for close to a year now, this is because my phone has 64gb which I have not even used half of it since I bought the phone.

Do you still use memory card in your smartphone

Lalasticlala

I have 512gigs on my phone
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by Deicide: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
As you can see yes I need

Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by josh1st(m): 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yes, still using memory card of 64GB to safeguard all the data that are very important should in case of phone damage, although, my phone internal storage is 128GB.
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by jordanjones1: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
https://hospiceassociates.com/
Hospice Associates of New Orleans
Life is filled with both joy and heartache and nothing is more painful than when a loved one’s life journey
Hospice Associates was founded by Dr. Ricardo Febry, a New Orleans physician that became intimately involved in hospice and palliative care
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by ULiTv: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by susrite(m): 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Who needs memory card?

Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by Sneakytoucher: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
DesChyko:

Exactly.

These are the ones I'm using for now. The hard drives are inside.

But I connect them to my phone using a type-C OTG to transfer files into them.
Great.. Hw much does it sale?
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by donbenie(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
I don't use one,they have a nasty habit of slowing down your device..
I use the one I have to copy files and store for safekeeping..
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by jeromestarks: 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
For my small phone, yes.
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by DesChyko: 5:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Sneakytoucher:
Great.. Hw much does it sale?

Without the hard drive in it, I bought each of them for #1500, one last two years, one early this year. It's the hard drive that is the Koko sha. If you have one you're not using, better. Else, exchange rate has made the cost of those things go up.
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by NACE13: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2022
My 64gb sd card got corrupt beyond repair. I decided to upgrade to 256gb. All I can say is that the vendor who sold me that crap will keep crying until I say otherwise.
I can't access anything on it: All my photos, videos, apps, documents, all got corrupt after transferring them to the useless card. I'm gonna try to format the card again now that this topic has reminded me that I have an SD card angry
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by kriss27(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2022
DesChyko:
Haha.. I bought one when I just got my phone but haven't had any reason to install it. Phone already has enough storage space and if it's getting occupied, I just back it up on cloud or external HDDs, freeing it again.
how can I do these please
Can back my s7egde up?23gb
Re: Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? by ORIJIN201(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2022
lexrichy:
I need more space planing to buy 512gig sd card sef.
font name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Premium - Just for You / All About Nokia 6600 / Facts Yoo Need To Know About The New Nokia X, Xl, X2 -android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.