Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Glo Premium - Just for You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Premium - Just for You (2445 Views)

Free HTC Phone Unlocking Services- Just For Nairalanders! / Airtel 50naira Just For 3gig / In Need Of Joikuspot Premium License Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Premium - Just for You by eolutosin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2005
Hello all,
I do hope we are doing fine. I just want to draw our attention to GLO premium package. The plan is for those of us who have a daily usage more than 4 mins or monthly usage above 100 mins. The plan allows one to enjoy the contract tarrif without actually signing a contract cheesy. You only get to pay a monthly rental fee of 1750 naira which will be deducted automatically every mont on your announcing date.

Moreover, you have the option of choosing either the per second plan or the per minute plan. On the per second plan, you get to oay 40k per second for GLO-to- calls and 50k per sec for GLO-to-other networks whereas on the per minute plan, you get to pay 19naira per min for GLO-to-GLO call and 24 naira for GLO-to-other networks call.

There is currently a promo going on till 31 May and you will get to activate you PREMIUM line for just N500 which is inclusive of the first month rental fee and 750 credit. You also get to enjoy free person to person MMS till 30 Sept, 805 free GLO-to-GLO SMS (35 SMS every month for the next 23 months). Apart from this, you enjoy 50% on international calls to 10 destinations (US, UK, France, Ghana, India, S/Africa, S Arabia, India, Singapore etc). I just believe we should all try out this. Please note that the free person to person MMS is available to current users also.
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by Femi: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2005
My dear brother,
are you working at Glo now?
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by dominobaby(f): 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2005
this ad is too much!
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by mamba(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2005
well, i think this brother is working for glo.

Anyway, the information is very useful and we welcome anybody either working for glo, mtn, vmobile or mtel to be able to answer people's questions.

i like the glo premium but I think I would have preferred it if it had the option of glodirect inclusive.
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2005
Eolutosin, I would gladly make you the PR rep for Nairaland! This is a solid ad for Glo Premium. Keep it up!

(Ok, I know you don't actually work for Glo. Just kidding ;-))

Welcome to Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum.
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by eolutosin(m): 11:18am On Apr 25, 2005
Hm... thanx for all the comments. Well, I use GLO and that gives me the opportunity to really understand the GLO Products. As regds GLO Direct not extended to Premium yet, this would be sorted out soon. Guess, they are already looking into that. Meanwhile, if you have any question on GLO product, u can get back to me. I should be able to render one helping hand or the other. Enjoy
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by dominobaby(f): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2005
Good enough. Been sort-of drawn to Glo in these last few days especially when I joined the Mobile Nigeria Forum( sad) because of their GPRS, MMS ... bla bla, but I just can't make use of two lines now. Might have a rethink ... will just make do with my sister's.
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by eolutosin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2005
Yeah... GLO gives you so many options smiley. That explains why I opted for the NETWORK in the first instance. Do u know that you can also send free person-to-person MMS from now till 30 September? That's part of their plan to wrestle market share from competition. Anyway, keep on enjoying ya sista own but that will be for a while grin
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by gmorka: 3:46am On Aug 23, 2005
One thing that is common to every Glo subscriber is that one is always ready to flaunt the network anywere, anyhow and any time... GLO WITH PRIDE
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by eolutosin(m): 7:20am On Aug 23, 2005
wait... if you can flaunt what you have got, who else who do it for u? I use Glo product and that is why I can talk about it. Enjoy
Re: Glo Premium - Just for You by AtikaOC: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
I think the glo talk more is good but the ZAIN STEP-UP is a lot better. The Zain Step-up is a flat tariff plan. It has a cycle of 30days with a registration fee of #1,500:00.
The tariffs are listed below:
After loading the #1,500:00 and dialing *200*1# your rates will change to;
36.67Kps for the first 100mins which approximates to #2,200:00 and after which it becomes
25Kps for the next 200mins which approximates to #3,000:00 and after which it becomes
15Kps and this amounts to #9:00 per minute till the expiration of the period.
All you need do is spend #6,700:00 on 300mins and start paying #9 per minute till the end of your cycle and you start all over. I think this is better. You can imagine what a @100 zain recharge card would mean after spending #6,700:00. It will mean talking for 11mins plus.

(1) (Reply)

New Smartphone From Tecno Worth Buying - Tecno Boom J7! / Unboxing Of The Newly Released HOMTOM S9 PLUS + Pics / Please Help My Tecno Spark Doesn't Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.