Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit (52221 Views)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by PoliciaNLand: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Can we see how your father looks in suit?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by PoliciaNLand: 11:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Show us your father
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2022
techWriter1:
The criminal seems like a monkey on suit
I guess, you forgot that Tinubu is also someone’s dad.
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by kcubani: 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Why are urchins happy that Tinubu wore a suit, do they think ,it was a mission impossible??
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin

Picture Of The Day. Asiwaju All Smiles.
Obidients will not like this I swear!
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2022
plaindealer:
Just look at the SWAG.

Look at the drip.....

Asiwaju no get chill at all...

grin grin

The okoro FlatHeadsss know nothing about swag..
Nothing do you, the Jagaban of Nigeria…
No shaking!

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Hamacon89: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Children of perdition, filled with hatred will come and lament on this thread,
Tinubu is the only problem they have failing to see the good side.
Tinubu a man loves by all and sundry, man loved by the youth, loved by Nigerians..
My president
Your president
Our president
Inshallah
You think say you dey wise
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2022
KEVIND:
God Abeg o
may affliction not rise again shocked shocked shocked cool
Amen
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by ufuosman(m): 11:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Not again
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Children of perdition, filled with hatred will come and lament on this thread,
Tinubu is the only problem they have failing to see the good side.
Tinubu a man loves by all and sundry, man loved by the youth, loved by Nigerians..
My president
Your president
Our president
Inshallah

Why waste your time, the blind FlatHeadsss can’t see and they will never see till the end of time.

When you’re blessed by the almighty, the haters can only cry, other than that, they can’t do a thing.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by alibiz: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2022
KEVIND:
God Abeg o
This pix yesterday
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by novaman: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2022
I don't understand why you guys find it easy to abuse people if you don't like the person they support. The word "STUPID" is so wrong to call someone becos he shared an information you don't like.

I was in a commercial vehicle yesterday, then a man came in and said everyone that wants to vote Tinubu is foolish; I said the same thing but used OBI instead of TINUBU, this man got angry and almost wanted to fight me, but when he saw my full frame, he cautioned himself. Then I told him I don't mean what I said but everyone is entitled to their vote and nobody should be abused because of their choice.

PureMe01:
Repacking and repackaging.
Bro op,you are trying too hard but sorry you you looking more stupid each day you try to market him cos he's been relegated to a regional candidate grin
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2022
No Shaking!

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by ridbell01(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Children of hate, curse and perdition will soon troop out
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2022
He should be wearing more of suits.
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
Rilwayne001:
He should be wearing more of suits.

A lot of people are forgetting that Tinubu is blessed with an American mindset; he knows when to make his moves…Each move is not by mistake.
The man is brilliant in every way…and this is what is driving the igbos crazy.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by essshola: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2022
It be a surprise to those that have never witness election in there life time ,this is just first time they are involving in election .when the election will be announced
BOLA AHMEED TINUBU WON THE ELECTION WITH MAGIN WITH 489 ,������ YOU PEOPLE WILL NOW KNOW GAME PLAN
U GAYS WILL CRY FOUL PLAY THEN
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Godispeace: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2022
oponu yam leg
KEVIND:
God Abeg o
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by leketon: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2022
ufuosman:
Amen
The kind of sit at home affection in Anambra
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2022
essshola:
It be a surprise to those that have never witness election in there life time ,this is just first time they are involving in election .when the election will be announced
BOLA AHMEED TINUBU WON THE ELECTION WITH MAGIN WITH 489 ,������ YOU PEOPLE WILL NOW KNOW GAME PLAN
U GAYS WILL CRY FOUL PLAY THEN

The igbos are known to be severely gullible; they mostly think with their @ss… They lack strategy and basic common sense. It is now 3.5 months to the election and the Igbos are yet to realize that election is a game of number.
Constantly abusing or attacking folks that share different view is never a smart method of operation.
But I’m certain that the local boys (FlatHeadsss) will learn one or 2 things about politics 101 after the 2023 presidential election.

You don’t need to kill yourselves like flies, you don’t need to attack voters or candidates… Simply present why folks should embrace your candidate.
I’m certain that with time, the igbos will learn and fall in place, by sticking to what they know; selling used car parts.
Leadership is not for every ethnic group
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Kinddetective: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2022
Ireportlive:
Tinubu/Shetima to the rescue

Rescuing themselves from themselves? Or pushing Nigerians from frying pan to fire.
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by lizychimamanda(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2022
Pampars chairman cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by CalabarPikin: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2022
Nothing to say

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Williams147: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2022
Governor Lalong moving up and down with buhari and Tinubu!!! Why nothing is working in plateau state.
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Emekaonline: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2022
PureMe01:
Bro op,you are trying too hard but sorry you you looking more stupid each day you try to market him cos he's been relegated to a regional candidate grin

He is not looking as stupider as your own father who bought you from Abia baby factory
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2022
lizychimamanda:
Pampars chairman cheesy

Here comes another house girl
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by kosiebe(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2022
PureMe01:
Don't go and kill yourself with this your hatred for this man. If you don't like my advice, u can go and get sniper at any available shop close to you
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2022
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by nonhuman(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2022
QuotaSystem:
Great shot.

Looking dapper especially with the white Agbadas flanking him.
a gorila in suit
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by nonhuman(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2022
it has been a mission imporsible bro, its actually an ACHIVEMENT to have tinubu on suit
kcubani:
Why are urchins happy that Tinubu wore a suit, do they think ,it was a mission impossible??
Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by zomby(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2022
May God bless the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians.

Re: Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit by Zukky123(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Somehow, somehow, I want one of the two thieves to win so that those people that doesn't want to have sense will see shege^2 and God will now punish them when complain. See ehn if the shege no touch you directly, e fit touch your immediate family, extended family, your friends your community, your state and even your generation, when you vote nonesense because of stewpid sentiments.
plaindealer:
grin grin

Picture Of The Day. Asiwaju All Smiles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / Salaries/allowances Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.