Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,507 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina (20651 Views)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / INEC: No Presidential Candidate Indicated Placeholder When Submitting Nomination / INEC: No Going Back On Electronic Transmission Of Poll Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by bdon123(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2022
atobs4real:
Better
It will surely favour BAT
Tinubu has no real electorates...he depends on corrupt politicians he assisted.while that is very crucial for winning primaries ...it is useless for actual elections as ordinary Nigerians on d street n villages will vote not some 2000 delegates appointment by state APC frm Ikot Ikpene.In a free n fair election,tinubu supose carry last.This election is btw atiku n Obi.....truth be told ,m ok wit both choices as long as its nt pablo tinubu d agbado master

1 Like

Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by akeju900: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2022
The only good thing he plans to do!!The only good thing he plans to do!!...
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by jameshardenn: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
I have ordered dumps for my exam that will held tomorrow. I am still waiting for my dumps but could not get it even after payment from them then I contacted www.huffingtonpost.ca/gloria-kopp/essay-writing-payments_b_14793970.html there I have find my exam dumps and now I am actually preparing and hoping that will get pass my exam.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Llight101(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Sometimes I wondered why the oppositions are not giving this man (Buhari) the credit/applause he deserved most especially in this spectacular electoral reform.

This renewed hope,motivation & confidence we have about the 2023 general election is credit to the political will of this present administration to improve on the electoral reform.

I know if it were in the era of the PDP we would have concluded or easily forecast the outcome of the result by now.

I think one of the greatest achievement of the Buhari-led administration is the political will to pass & implement the electoral reform act.
I think he's been applauded in election handling, most especially in the recent elections
The previous administration gave INEC their freedom hence the emergence of PMB. PMB is building on that and I don't see him derailing
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by toneroforever(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aufbauh:
Sometimes I wondered why the oppositions are not giving this man (Buhari) the credit/applause he deserved most especially in this spectacular electoral reform.

This renewed hope,motivation & confidence we have about the 2023 general election is credit to the political will of this present administration to improve on the electoral reform.

I know if it were in the era of the PDP we would have concluded or easily forecast the outcome of the result by now.

I think one of the greatest achievement of the Buhari-led administration is the political will to pass & implement the electoral reform act.

The electoral reforms started from Yaradua. Jonathan brought the card reader of the 2015 elections. But Buhari has earned my respect for taking it to a very high level.
Ballot box snatching, multiple thumb printing, stuffing of ballot boxes, writing of fake results as well as other forms of rigging are things of the past. That's what informed the interest of most Nigerians in this election.
He will be remembered for that at least while not forgetting that he destroyed this country.
Another motivation to vote wisely is that insecurity, hunger, tribalism, sufferings, economic worst are at it's peak in Nigeria's history.
Tinubu & Atiku are the poster boys of corruption in Nigerian politics. So the most people will not want to entrust their futures in their hands.
Redesigning of the naira notes will work against Tinubu & Atiku because they've pilled up billions to use & manipulate the elections through rigging.
Obi is simply a child of destiny. He will profit from all these developments.
Vote wisely.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by atobs4real(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
bdon123:

Tinubu has no real electorates...he depends on corrupt politicians he assisted.while that is very crucial for winning primaries ...it is useless for actual elections as ordinary Nigerians on d street n villages will vote not some 2000 delegates appointment by state APC frm Ikot Ikpene.In a free n fair election,tinubu supose carry last.This election is btw atiku n Obi.....truth be told ,m ok wit both choices as long as its nt pablo tinubu d agbado master
Atiku is still romancing corrupt politicians.
Peter Obi is now romancing corrupt politicians.
Tinubu is also romancing corrupt politicians.
The truth is that 99% of 9ja population are corrupt.
Only God can heal our wounds.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by atobs4real(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Uchesis:

e be like say bag of rice na 5k for your side
Na Atiku and Obi Wan bring the prices down.
May the Almighty God help[b] US.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by ImperialYoruba: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You won't see Tinubu supporters on this thread, never

That's to tell you that they are relying on rigging and manipulation of election results to win election.

Where is Seunmsg, afamed, batified2023, Helinues, Tinubuadvocate, imperialyoruba and the rest? You guys should commend president Buhari for standing by his words of using the BVA and electronic transmission of results for 2023

APC introduced BVA. APC controlled Legislature passed it. Why are you fretting when APC say the BVA will be used?

We told you all long ago, there will be no rigging. We even asked if Anambra was rigged, you all said NO. We asked, was Osun rigged, you all said NO,. We asked, was Ekiti rigged, you all said NO.

APC means what it said, NO MORE RIGGING.

Get ready for Tinubu swearing in May 29th.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by PrinceOfLagos: 4:45am On Nov 03, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

APC introduced BVA. APC controlled Legislature passed it. Why are you fretting when APC say the BVA will be used?

We told you all long ago, there will be no rigging. We even asked if Anambra was rigged, you all said NO. We asked, was Osun rigged, you all said NO,. We asked, was Ekiti rigged, you all said NO.

APC means what it said, NO MORE RIGGING.

Get ready for Tinubu swearing in May 29th.

Lool cheesy cheesy grin

Who's fretting?
It has always been my prayer that INEC stick to there words of using the BVA so that APC will finally be wiped off our political space

No jokes
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by Uchesis: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2022
atobs4real:
Na Atiku and Obi Wan bring the prices down. May the Almighty God help[b] US.
Na APC leader want to rescue us from APC govt?
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by LoraJhon: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
When looking for the best SEO company, make sure you look at some of the work they've done before. It's always nice to see the first-hand experience of the work a company does, rather than just hearing about it. And to do the best blogger outreach services prefer an SEO company that has a free referrer system. When you ask for a free quote from a firm, you can identify different channels and corresponding budgets. An easy way to identify them is by the number of channels they use for optimization.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by LoraJhon: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2023
Every SEO Firm is not the same as capable as others. You need to make detailed research while choosing a SEO company for the promotion of your website. It is they who will be responsible enough for the success of your venture. Although SEO Link Building is not hard to find a trusted SEO company for your business purpose it's not all that easy too. You need to go for a SEO company on certain parameters.
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:01am On Jan 25, 2023
Shebi garfield1 say Thiefnubuu will rig at all cost. We wan see how e go take happen. grin
Re: INEC: No U-Turn On BVAs, Buhari’s Position Stands — Adesina by LoraJhon: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2023
While searching for a reliable SEO company for your business purpose not tough, link building is not so easy. You need to go for an SEO company on certain parameters. Every SEO company is not like the best digital marketing book. When selecting SEO company to promote your web business, you require to do detailed research. They are the ones who will be largely conducted for the success of your plan for ranking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaign Raises Alarm Over Takeover Of Hotels By Yahaya Bello / I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / APC Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.