Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Most Important Criteria To Be An Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Important Criteria To Be An Obidient (205 Views)

Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / Tinubu: The Criteria To Pick My Running Mate Is In My Pocket Book / Fresh Hope For Obaseki As INEC States Criteria To Run For Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Criteria To Be An Obidient by rollybest(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Please i want to urge all obi supporters that saying you are obidient is not enough. You must have your PVC, without it shouting obidient is a waste of time.
Secondly, start your campaign from your from your family down to your street.
Before your talk about Peter obi to someone, ask if they have PVC to avoid wasting energy on non-voters. Thanks
Let's join hands and save our country. Everyone must sacrifice

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu The Coward Can't Face Nigerians, How Will He Stand Up To Bandits / Senate Zoning In Eket Senatorial District Is Sacrosanct, Gov. Udom Reaffirms / Pdp Crisis: Delta State Might Go To The Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.