Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Truvelisback(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2022

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by advanceDNA: 8:04am On Nov 02, 2022
Mistakes happen....humans die....both young and old.....ronaldo wey make davido money look like coins seff lose a kid......

Blaming anyone is not necessary

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Marvyx(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Una wey dey pressure Davido to marry Chioma. Can u now see why Davido never wanted to marry Chioma even though he loved her? I perceive it was because of this. If Chioma had only remain his gf, this wouldn't have happened. Davido had seen ahead. Take it or leave, these guys belongs to Occult. It could be that his Occult doesn't permit marriage from any of their members. Don't take it personal, it's just my opinion.

You have a point. No man rises to that level of wealth and fame and is strange to the realm of the spirit. There are many ways to separate the spirit from the physical body and accident is just the easiest way. It can't be ordinary.

A lot of things can be unpacked from this but well, no parent should lose his/her child for any reason. My prayers and condolences are with the family though.

11 Likes

Re: . by Candidlady: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2022
undecided

Ah god... what is this.. like what is this..

Truvelisback try dey use that head god give you nau.. kai!!!!

Who are we to blame for what happened now

Davido or chioma or the so occult

You guys are so funny

9 Likes

Re: . by Mrsoft3(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Marvyx:

You have a point. No man rises to that level of wealth and fame and is strange to the realm of the spirit. There are many ways to separate the spirit from the physical body and accident is just the easiest way. It can't be ordinary.

A lot of things can be unpacked from this but well, no parent should lose his/her child for any reason. My prayers and condolences are with the family though.

becareful what you say today, the same cane used for the old wife will be used for the new one.....you will rise to fame one day and people will say alot of things about you too

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by elmagnifico411(m): 8:11am On Nov 02, 2022
This your post no make any iota of sense! Why are we like this in this country? It's a shame?
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Una wey dey pressure Davido to marry Chioma. Can u now see why Davido never wanted to marry Chioma even though he loved her? I perceive it was because of this. If Chioma had only remain his gf, this wouldn't have happened. Davido had seen ahead. Take it or leave, these guys belongs to Occult. It could be that his Occult doesn't permit marriage from any of their members. Chioma should have learnt lesson from Davido's gfs/baby mama but chose to learn her lesson the hard and painful way. Don't take it personal, it's just my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: . by YeyeGbami: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2022
See reasoning. EH God o

4 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

Ah god... what is this.. like what is this..
Truvelisback try dey use that head god give you nau.. kai!!!!
Who are we to blame for what happened now

Davido or chioma or the so occult

You guys are so funny
Na u get ur mouth, if u like use am chop Shit.
Re: . by Mrstepover(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2022
To be Rich and famous u don't need to belong to any occult group. There are well doing artist in US that are not into any occult group, lilbaby that is now the hottest artist in the world made it by hard work and smartness, to make money u need wisdom . forget ritual shit, is because Nigeria is still way behind when it comes to human development , we all can say that artists in Lagos make it faster than other artists in any parts of Nigeria because Lagos has the platform and organised market for entertainment business and that's smartness for me and is thesame reasons American artists are doing better than other continent artists

7 Likes

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2022
With an imagination like OP's, he should just call Kanayo O Kanayo to shoot a movie.

5 Likes

Re: . by Candidlady: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na u get ur mouth, if u like use am chop Shit.

Iwould chop shit than swallow this trash wey you dey dish out

How old man wey go school go dey reason like this.. Please leave lagos state it is doing you so much bad..

Heard 90% of folks there their reasoning dey upside down

2 Likes

Re: . by luizpippo(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2022
Truvelis, what has come over you?

When did you start reasoning like this?
Re: . by Botking: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Where did and when did he married chioma,

Can you show me a throw back link of the marriage ceremony
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2022
I have never heard where dey said that an occultic person was prevented from getting married.
Re: . by detectivejones: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
Did you even proofread what you just shared? Because if you did we won't be here commenting
Re: . by Ireportlive: 8:54am On Nov 02, 2022
cool

Oga what if Davido is the problem and not Chioma

Remember his own mother died all of a sudden during her birthday celebration after slight illness

You will never see Sophia leave Imade alone with Davido, she is always there at the background

At this point, Davido simply needs to go and sacrifice to his spirit to know what it wants.

Most great men suffer bad fate at the beginning from biblical and Quranic prophets to top politicians

4 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 9:10am On Nov 02, 2022
detectivejones:
Did you even proofread what you just shared? Because if you did we won't be here commenting
It's just an assumption based on the scenerio. Davido loved Chioma but never wanted to marry her. The marriage plan wasn't a willingly thing from Davido. It was out of pressure.
Re: . by SirJerrie(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2022
You are an unreasonable human being.
I wonder what you use your brain for.
Re: . by youngZee23: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2022
Marvyx:

that means that ronaldo belong..cos he also lost his son
Re: . by Cleveraustine01(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2022
You don put yourself inside trouble with your foolish talk , I have forwarded your letter for investigation you will explain what occult davido belongs to

1 Like

Re: . by asuraking: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2022
Every person that is extremely rich are either for God or satan,even those atheist.You can't be super rich and not be close to the spiritual realm,because thousands of people look up to you.

3 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2022
Botking:
Where did and when did he married chioma,

Can you show me a throw back link of the marriage ceremony
Oga, i didn't say so. They were planning for it.
Re: . by crixlight2(m): 10:22am On Nov 02, 2022
Marvyx:

Some people are so foolish and can support anything online , people die everyday both young and old when you people learn and stop attaching everything to ritual , anybody can die at any fucknnn time , dying is the day worth living for because it is the most surest thing that will happen to us all
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2022
youngZee23:
that means that ronaldo belong..cos he also lost his son
Not everyone who is wealthy is in occult. I'm just saying this based on the scenerio surrounding them. It's just an assumption.

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2022
Cleveraustine01:
You don put yourself inside trouble with your foolish talk , I have forwarded your letter for investigation you will explain what occult davido belongs to
It's just an assumption not necessarily true. Note: Many Nigerian artistes u see living large are into one secret cult or the other. Politicians are not exempted either.
Re: . by Chris2863(m): 10:32am On Nov 02, 2022
Op, nah sense you need abeg. Even my neighbor’s 2 year old kid can’t reason like this

1 Like

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2022
Chris2863:
Op, nah sense you need abeg. Even my neighbor’s 2 year old kid can’t reason like this
What we can't see with our Physical eyes are far, far bigger than what we can see with our Physical eyes. Take it or Leave, there is a mystery behind the death of that handsome boy.

2 Likes

Re: . by Candidlady: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
What we can't see with our Physical eyes are far, far bigger than what we can see with our Physical eyes. Take it or Leave, there is a mystery behind the death of that handsome boy.

Take down your post please….. the fact you are still defending this nonsense of yours says a lot bout you

Tueh

1 Like

Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Men.

Sighs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is About To Marry Her Ex Boyfriend's Cousin / 'Pepper Dem Stew': Video Vixen, Rachel Bukola Twerks Up A Storm, Fans React / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.