Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him (1286 Views)

CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video) / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Uba76: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GY-ELW1J7A

Policewoman Accuses Colleague Of Assault In Osun policewoman, Olorunsogo Bamidele, has accused a colleague of hers at the Ode Omu Division Headquarters in Osun State, Matthew Ajayi, of assault and blackmail.

In a video that surfaced on Facebook on Tuesday, the policewoman alleged that Ajayi propositioned her and she refused on the grounds that she is a married woman.

She said, "What is my offence? He started beating me to the extent, he stripped me.

Look at my chest, arms, everywhere, there are injuries. He's Ajayi Matthew. He asked me out, that I should 'befriend' him. I said no, that I'm a married woman.

"He started blackmailing me, claiming that he's my lover, which is not true.

My writer was there, two constables and ten civilians."

Credit: Facebook| Akogun Olayiwola Ayeni

Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by istina: 8:38am On Nov 02, 2022
Na by force!
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by istina: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2022
If he could harrasss fellow officer like this, imagine what a commoner will suffer in his hands

2 Likes

Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by VeryWickedMan: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2022
She should book the case with 10k so that we can start investigations.

12 Likes

Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Nostring: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2022
undecided .. if we check well na Karma lipsrsealed
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by VictorUSA(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2022
she looks like a slot
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by fman(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
she looks like a slot
just like Rosa
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Zonefree(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2022
She should remain calm as we address the situation.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2022
The useless ajayi Mathew must face Justice. Please move this to front Page to teach the useless tree climbing police officer the Way out of Force please.
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Badguy77(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2022
She must buy pen so we write his charges and book the case with 5k so we start investigation... Gambari and fulani no difference..

The police is never my friend..
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Karlovych: 11:41am On Nov 02, 2022
embarassed Ewedu and Amala at it again! Chasing a married woman up to the point of assaulting her, I can see why Awolowo gave up on them, spits.
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by VictorUSA(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
fman:
just like Rosa
No! Watin Rosa do una?
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mathew Ajayi go soon enter labour market.

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Baronthecelebri: 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Show us the chest
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by fman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
VictorUSA:
No! Watin Rosa do una?
between Rosa and jëon, who is better?
Re: Policewoman Cries Out After Her Colleague Assaulted Her For Not Dating Him by Iliveforever(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She should book the case with 10k so that we can start investigations.

Plus another 10k to fuel our hilux

(1) (Reply)

This South Sudan 18yr Old Goalkeeper Is One Of The New Talents At Ongoing U20 / Mystery! What Would Make A Man To Lend His Wife / Help! My Husband Is A "pusher", What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.