Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? (1756 Views)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed Identical Twin Sisters In Kano - Pictures / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2022
U can barely see them separated or far from each other, they do practically everything together, eat together, school together, walk together, work in desame place, wears desame outfit.

Both are just a mirror replica of themselves..
Both are beautiful and endowed with the right curves in the right places.

I'm attracted to one or do I say both... lol... its confusing lipsrsealed... how can I ask one out?

It's based on physical attraction, nothing more, but how do I ask one of two identical twins out.

Has anyone done that before?

What are my chances?
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Ireportlive: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2022
Shoot your shot

1 Like

Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by virginprincess(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2022
Just get ready to date or marry the both of them since you can't differentiate them.

3 Likes

Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by FaceTanke: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2022
Try and recognise their differences first

Can u even tell them apart?

4 Likes

Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Godada(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2022

Have you ever heard that sales promo.... buy one and get one free.

This is it ma niggã.

Toast one and date two.

Thrêēsome loading.
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Holybaddo: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
I once faced this Thule of situation I asked one out and she accepted but the problem is that I don’t know which one I asked out

Real life experience grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Baronthecelebri: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Don't go there, they'll use you shine. Two guys that were twins, were fucking the same girl, and she didn't know which one is fucking her. After one is done fucking the other one take over. My best advice don't go because they will use you shine.
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by dnawah(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
BadRadio:
U can barely see them separated or far from each other, they do practically everything together, eat together, school together, walk together, work in desame place, wears desame outfit.

Both are just a mirror replica of themselves..
Both are beautiful and endowed with the right curves in the right places.

I'm attracted to one or do I say both... lol... its confusing lipsrsealed... how can I ask one out?

It's based on physical attraction, nothing more, but how do I ask one of two identical twins out.

Has anyone done that before?

What are my chances?
marry one and get one free grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Just get ready to date or marry the both of them since you can't differentiate them.
lol
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Don't go there, they'll use you shine. Two guys that were twins, were fucking the same girl, and she didn't know which one is fucking her. After one is done fucking the other one take over. My best advice don't go because they will use you shine.
grin
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by Gadafii: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Why but the cow when you can get the milk for free, date the two without trying to know who is who

Don’t try to know who is taye or Kenny
Re: Two Identical Twin Who Stick Together All The Time, Is It Possible I Date One? by NaBanga: 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bring a friend or brother along to toast the other sister. If you try this alone, you are going to be catering for 2 women. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Most Important Information You'll Ever Read About On The Internet / Are Girls On Social Media/hookup Sites Prostitutes? / Men - Picking Up Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.