Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? (1035 Views)

Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier / Study Abroad Is The Only Way Through In Nigeria Now / Bsc In Nigeria Msc In Abroad Is It Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? by Digits90(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2011
Pls nairalanders, How do i get an authentic student visa 2 study abroad @ a low cost?
Re: Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? by pateuropa(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
Well- there is no free lunch any where in the world. Even in Nigeria- with the quality of education and lack of practicality in certain professional fields going down the drain- you need money to study.

If you want to study abroad -then you need some financial base.

You can write me back if you need help- what's your qualification , financial base and how willing are you to pursuing your dream of studying abroad.

Remember not all that glitters is gold-you might have heard of different stories of people travelling abroad--bla bla--------it is not easy all the same overseas, especially when you are in a country where english is not the official language.

You can express you mind plainly when contacting me- i might be able to help you if you are the serious and knowledge thirsting type.

Visit-www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com

or write me at -pateuropa at gmaildotcom
Re: Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? by tanimola22: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
Digits90:

Pls nairalanders, How do i get an authentic student visa 2 study abroad @ a low cost?

Hi,

If you managed to make a decent GPA in Naija, you could get a full scholarship to study abroad. Have you heard of Erasmus Mundus? See http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/
Re: Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? by pateuropa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
The GPA is crucial but when talking about Erasmus Mundus .-It is highly competitive so the field of study , the number of applicants, qualifications, results, experience ,quotas awarded to a particular region or continent and other parameters might be used in making judgement.

It's nice however that tanimola revealed that- but if you go by looking for scholarships; you might be frustrated at the end of the day.

My advice is not to put your eggs only in the basket of scholarships. You can study in European countries but it cost some amount of money and dilligence.

www.studyabroadinternationalstudents.com
Re: Schooling Abroad: Is It Only Meant 4 D Rich? by HARFORDSTUDY: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Seat and read this student article why she decided to study abroad http://harfordedu.com/lorem-ipsum-dolor-sit-met/item/57-why-i-decided-to-study-in-ukraine

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Other List For Unilag? / Tinubu Appointed LAUTECH Chancellor / Federalpolyoko Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.