Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven (54981 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by OLULAW: 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

This is why we rightly say Yahweh's ways are highly mysterious

It’s all a lie. There is no God.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Ken4Christ: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Holybaddo:
What you said is true
But till now am still looking for such church but yet to find

Let Jesus into your life first and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. He will direct you to a good place of worship.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by DavidEsq(m): 5:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Odebayo4010:

IT READ;The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
U are lucky to find a good translation. Omo I shock when I first saw "pastor", "bishop", "deacon" in one translation. I will find it and show you
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Odebayo4010(m): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2022
DavidEsq:

U are lucky to find a good translation. Omo I shock when I first saw "pastor", "bishop", "deacon" in one translation. I will find it and show you

Okay
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2022
Women are especially gullible when it comes to religion. Really explains the devil going straight for Eve instead of Adam.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Paulnoma(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh's ways are highly mysterious so who is to question him if he decides the pastor's dick is a way to salvation?

God can't contradict himself...the word of God is plain....thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up / Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.