Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven (54250 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
pastor toast am she gree. Why lie and make excuses

Just listen to yourself, should a pastor be toasting a congregant of his?
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by HRMK: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2022
most of them use harms to execute this shameful acts!
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:02am On Nov 03, 2022
JustStupidity:
The truth is that if she believes she'll make heaven after sleeping with the pastor, definitely she'll make it because the scripture made us to understand that faith is everything.

With faith, we can move mountains.

Do you know that you and I can move a house in lekki to badagry with faith

grin
Na was 4 you o
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Uchedizzy(f): 8:10am On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I am an atheist catching cruise tongue
okay suit yourself
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by calliking(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
This person's mum might be in heaven presently so I don't understand why this has to be brought here or have they gone to heaven to check and she's not there?

Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against the pastor in question as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

its possible Yahweh instructed these pastor to do what he did and Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

Shut up accomplice. I hope a pastor defiles your daughter, then use the same mouth to say it is okay.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Among Christian friends I have are first class graduates. However, when it comes to matters about their pastors and churches, my guys they became dumb and reason like cockroaches. If not why would you not take birth for 5 days just because one conman said, devils want to birth with you? And on the 6th day he has to personally birth you with spiritual water, a man and you are a beautiful grown up 300Level 4.67 GP!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaaa!!! I don't want to say more about it but my friend is only Christian now just to avoid being hated or disowned in the family. I bet 70% of beautiful married Christian women have one such encounter or the other, but they can't speak out or spoke out to a brainwashed stupid husband who believed the pastor had to do it for their fortune to turn better. Again and again and again and......... I thank you God for making me a Muslim
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Hamachi(f): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Give me a quote for a three bedroom apartment five ceiling fan, 17 bulbs, 3 sockted and one socket to charge laptop
optimistcandyboy:
You dey meant niqqa. That mama really like tatatata.

Holla for Solar Inverter for home/office
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2022
RestructureNig1:

May God have mercy on you
you need it most.... Atleast so God can emancipated you from religious slavery
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by JohnMurphy(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Blame it on your mother
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by bimbodotun(m): 9:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Ur mother sef is too gullible
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by PrincewithGod(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pastor, apostle, Prophet, reverend and all that are titles.
The fact that someone bears Pastor does not mean you fall for whatever he or she says.

If you know the word of GOD,the Holy Bible, then you know what is wrong or right.
Let the Word of GOD be your guide.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by deebrownneymar: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Legit

It’s the last paragraph for me.

I woke up over 20 years ago.

The funny thing is parents who are expected to be smart usually falls prey to the fraudulent pastors
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Kindly share your Whatsapp by replying your email, so I can send you the details.
My number is also in the signature, you can simply "Hi" me and mention your name.
Hamachi:
Give me a quote for a three bedroom apartment five ceiling fan, 17 bulbs, 3 sockted and one socket to charge laptop

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by nkpommpko(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Your mother is the issue. She likes kerewa. And make sure you father is really your father.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by 00FFT00(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
This person's mum might be in heaven presently so I don't understand why this has to be brought here or have they gone to heaven to check and she's not there?

Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against the pastor in question as Yahweh works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed these pastor to do what he did and Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

Sense has left you siiiiiince!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Paulnoma(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

......u should do well to read ur bible before commenting.....

The ONLY ticket to heaven is the salvation in Christ Jesus...and this is the ONLY assurance we have.....ROM 5:1,6:1,8:1,10:8-11....
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by alloy123: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Only fools fall for this so called scammers in the clothing of being a man of God or perhaps a man from God. I do not believe in Religion rather i believe in having personal and direct link with my God in heaven through my belief system. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by kaydam99(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Yur mom nah otondo...
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2022
miketayo:

The devil is talking through you. You need serious deliverance
you mean devil talks undiluted truth? I thought "Devil is a liar"?
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2022
Paulnoma:

......u should do well to read ur bible before commenting.....

The ONLY ticket to heaven is the salvation in Christ Jesus...and this is the ONLY assurance we have.....ROM 5:1,6:1,8:1,10:8-11....

Yahweh's ways are highly mysterious so who is to question him if he decides the pastor's dick is a way to salvation?
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2022
calliking:

Shut up accomplice. I hope a pastor defiles your daughter, then use the same mouth to say it is okay.

I mean it's not beyond the realm of possibilities considering our perfect Yahweh once said Israelites should kill everyone in a particular area but spare virgin girls as war booty
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by hopefulLandlord: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2022
zedman1:
That guy is a known Atheist, I am not, but can you prove him wrong, other than calling him the devil's friend? Some of us need answers too but that's the kind we get from you guys.

Hmmmmm, there's no answer they can give.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Ebubu: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
JustStupidity:
The truth is that if she believes she'll make heaven after sleeping with the pastor, definitely she'll make it because the scripture made us to understand that faith is everything.

With faith, we can move mountains.

Do you know that you and I can move a house in lekki to badagry with faith
grin
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Odebayo4010(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2022
DavidEsq:

1 Peter 5:1. Quote that full scripture here and let's point it out together

IT READ;The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed:
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by darmochy1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
I don't have any issues with the pastor. It's your mum that is senseless and useless.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Robertjones442: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
richeeyo:
Go check your mom, she likes gbola, who does that
You are M8D. sensitive matter don turn yeye to you asiwin.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by PoliteActivist: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fashdeejay:
A true Christian can only be SPIRITUAL.... Especially one that has decided to ignore the things that tend to be earthly... Put a religious man and a spiritual man side by side you will see a clear difference.... Religion... Is malleable.... It can be taught.... Spirituality on the other had is a beyond explanations

Fashdeejay:
There is a difference between being religious.... And being spiritual.... And the only way to test a true Christian is by the depth of their spirituality... Not religion.... Religion is what you show the people.... Spirituality is your level relationship with God.... God is not worshipped via religion.... God is worshipped in spirit(spirituality) and in truth.... So understand that the one you see and the one they bamboozle people with is religion..... The true worship lies in the spiritual.

Good answers.
Is Christianity a religion?
If so, there is no way to be a true Christian without being religious.
Just as there is no way to be a true Muslim, Hindu, Idol worshipper, etc, without being religious
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by richeeyo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Robertjones442:

You are M8D. sensitive matter don turn yeye to you asiwin.
You can't tell that to a 15 years old girl and she would fall for that, iya re olobo werepe
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Guy ur mother na retired olosho
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Emanodimo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Humm, humanly speaking, they are gullible.
Their presence in place of worship can't be differ from being an instrument of rise and fall of a their fellow being. Hence there large concentration and connection at place of work... Check this out, it cuts across all religion.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Jollyjune(m): 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Except if her mother was raped, else her mother is to blame for commiting "Adultery" which is a SIN.
When the Bible talked about Wolf in sheep's clothing, such men are who the Bible is referring to.
Re: How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven by Holybaddo: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ken4Christ:

That there are fake naira notes does not mean their are no original naira notes.

Church does not save. But after you are saved, you must belong to a local church if you want to stand the chance of making heaven.
What you said is true
But till now am still looking for such church but yet to find

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics / Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.