Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch (34988 Views)

40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Some Nigerians will get into Canada now and start displaying the devil's incarnate in them. Before long, the Canadian authorities will remove Nigeria from the list of beneficiaries.

You claim that your country is not working. But the moment you get to a place where things work, you still defraud people. I don't understand how Nigerians think.
the calibre of people that typically qualify for Canada immigration are skilled people who have worked at least 3 years in their home countries. When they get to Canada they continue their professions or upgrade to another one. Most of us here are not causing wahala. The wahala usually happens in countries that open their doors for every cat and dog. Scammers and riff raffs will follow enter. Olosho, cultists and yahoo boys dey enter uae, india, malaysia and co easy in the past or currently. Na why kasala burst.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Judybash93(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2022
BABANGBALI:
I hear sey pusssssy dey available and very free there

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
gaby:
All of us go soon run leave the country for the demonic thieves make dem do as dem please....

, remember me and give me hints on how to japa. Wifey is a pharmacy technician in Ondo State while I'm into business. I plan to migrate with my wife and three kids. How do make this dream a reality please? Which visa do we apply for? Help a brother Abeg.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Get to it early. Canada's immigration process is a bit long so the earlier you started, the better for you. May God grant you your wish.

, remember me and give me hints on how to japa. Wifey is a pharmacy technician in Ondo State while I'm into business. I plan to migrate with my wife and three kids. How do make this dream a reality please? Which visa do we apply for? Help a brother Abeg.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2022
sweetkev:
I swear, that's the major problem. Spending more than 5 million for visa processing and other difficult procedures. Why can't they just do it like American visa lottery whereby people would be selected randomly after filling a form. undecided

Does American visa lottery still exist?
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by POPVT: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Remember, you'll never solve a problem by running away from them.
Ukrainians are fighting their own war. We have to wrestle this country from these wicked politicians.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by planetx: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2022
How is it in the best interest of this people to see Africa develop, because it is proven that emmigration is drastically reduced when a nation develops. Immigration to America and Canada from Europe is basically zero now unlike 100 years ago except for the Ukrainian refugees which is caused by war.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sweetkev(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Does American visa lottery still exist?
Yes, but Nigerians are not eligible but what I'm saying is that it would have been more easier doing it that way because you have to go through hell applying for any types of Canada visa.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Khalid72(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Alpharey:
Many Nigerians will disappoint Canada by refusing to apply. We are waiting for Buhari's one million job a month promises. grin grin grin
abeg i nofit laff o bros
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:

A job of $1500 per month in Canada is better than what dangote make in Nigeria.. more reasons dangote sold his business, houses and holdings to relocate to Canada
see how dull you sound. Even dangote dey don pack hin money go usa

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Phraences: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2022
sweetkev:
I swear, that's the major problem. Spending more than 5 million for visa processing and other difficult procedures. Why can't they just do it like American visa lottery whereby people would be selected randomly after filling a form. undecided

If you don't suffer for it, you might not value it.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by jakeFrost: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Na money dey hold some of us down for this Country
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Khalid72(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2022
planetx:
They are looking to resettle people in the vast unhabited freezing northern territories. Good luck to you japa crewe, your health will tell you in a couple of years.
is it that serious? The cold.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
sweetkev:
Yes, but Nigerians are not eligible but what I'm saying is that it would have been more easier doing it that way because you have to go through hell applying for any types of Canada visa.

Yeah, I understand you perfectly. But how can one begin Canada visa process?
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2022
sweetkev:
they are offering permanent residency with citizenship in 3 years. Except for Australia no better country offers you permanent residency like that. Its work visa tied to an employer for 3 to 5 years first, student visa with like 2 to 5 years later to get permanent residency. They are targeting young people mostly below 35 with skills and education. They already have an aging population they cannot open doors to anyone. What will a 45 or 50 years old immigrant do for them when he will retire soon and probably cost them in healthcare.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by drlateef: 10:46am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move

You better move now. Tinubu is winning and i am returning home when he wins.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sparko1(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

I was working with SPDC when deziani left for her ministerial role. Although extravaganza attitude is seen in her but the system couldn't permit her to exhibit her corrupt behaviour. Moment she left for government, boom she exploded. That's the reality on ground. Someone that couldn't misappropriate funds in Shell became a broad daylight thief working for the federal government.

You are still proving my point, the mentality has always been there, when the opportunity presents itself, she use it.

The corruption started with the person who sent her name to the president, she's already working in Shell, are you telling me nobody is qualified apart from her from that region? The person who pushed her has an expectation.

Except you want us to return to military rule, there is little a single person as president can do, corruption is inherent democracy.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sparko1(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

I was working with SPDC when deziani left for her ministerial role. Although extravaganza attitude is seen in her but the system couldn't permit her to exhibit her corrupt behaviour. Moment she left for government, boom she exploded. That's the reality on ground. Someone that couldn't misappropriate funds in Shell became a broad daylight thief working for the federal government.

You are still proving my point, the mentality has always been there, when the opportunity presents itself, she use it.

The corruption started with the person who sent her name to the president, she's already working in Shell, are you telling me nobody is qualified apart from her from that region? The person who pushed her has an expectation.

Except you want us to return to military rule, there is little a single person as president can do, corruption is inherent democracy.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Crusadee: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Igboslayer:
Olórí pẹlẹbẹ... You better start your Biafra campaign ASAP. Because this election no go favour you... You are so foolish you need some hot pepper garnished in ewedu and amala to reset your stupid brain.
grin grin grin vote for tilimbu, Amala and ewedu go be free of charge
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Boss13: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move

You better move because Obi won't win.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Validated: 11:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Jay5mie:
Reduce your fucking immigration policies, dumb ass country angry angry
E be like say dem done catch this one forgery. Just don't try, enjoy naira at $1 to N1500 by Dec 2022
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Antyxx: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Some Nigerians will get into Canada now and start displaying the devil's incarnate in them. Before long, the Canadian authorities will remove Nigeria from the list of beneficiaries.

You claim that your country is not working. But the moment you get to a place where things work, you still defraud people. I don't understand how Nigerians think.
This is not true. Most Nigerians do well. Indians are the main fraudsters
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Maj196(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
ednut1:
they are offering permanent residency with citizenship in 3 years. Except for Australia no better country offers you permanent residency like that. Its work visa tied to an employer for 3 to 5 years first, student visa with like 2 to 5 years later to get permanent residency. They are targeting young people mostly below 35 with skills and education. They already have an aging population they cannot open doors to anyone. What will a 45 or 50 years old immigrant do for them when he will retire soon and probably cost them in healthcare.
I'm a Tech guy planning to immigrate. How do I start? and what do I need to be eligible?
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by gaby(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Get online and start looking for jobs for her.
I'd advise you to sponsor her for a care job training as a backup to further increase her options.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Leave Obi out of Nigeria's problem. The day I visited my local givermnet about 12 years ago was when I got to know that this country is messed up. What was going on at the LGA level, state governors don't even know not to talk of a president. Someone that owns a so called chemist shop (pharmacy), who was always permanent in his shop was a department head in the LGA. He didn't even attend a secondary school and he was on the payroll.

A good president can only designate but do you know the intents if those designated? An average Nigerian is just a time bomb looking for the slightest opportunity to explode corruption wise.

Americans are crying for better leadership, British are as well as most western countries although their own matter better pass our own.

I understand your point, but we still need a good president or government that will review the 1999 constitution which gives rooms to all this excesses

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by chloedogie(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
sparko1:

That's the issue. We all don't bother while selections are being made at the parties levels but are restricted to choosing the bad among the worsts during elections.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Corridon: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sparko1(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

That's the issue. We all don't bother while selections are being made at the parties levels but are restricted to choosing the bad among the worsts during elections.

Before now, delegates were people who we thought were representatives of the people, now we know they are just jobers sent there to pick the highest bidder.

You hear our young people saying Yahoo is the okay, they are stealing from those that enslaved us, that mentality to defraud is one major problem that if we really want to move forward we have to eradicate.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ogene144(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:
Thank God. Opportunity to fulfil my dream of becoming a slave in Canada.

I
My 3rd dream country Canada...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gombe State Roads And Other Structures (pictures) / Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.