Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch (34992 Views)

40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Trump To Temporarily Suspend Immigration Into US Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Hamachi(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2022
Hold close 20m
Akwamkpuruamu:
Can #5m relocate one with family to Canada? Because if Obi no win, this country will be be so messed up
or check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7413912/japa-story#118084898
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Oduduwa707: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2022
veekid:
While Abike thinks Nigerians are criminals and Buhari thinks the youths are lazy, proactive governments are opening their doors because they know Nigerians are the most hardworking and most youthful population. Peter Obi will change this narrative and make Nigeria great!

I think she only meant Igbos... grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by highchief1: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Hahahaha safe journey but remember to keep at least 10m for immigration expenses.
that no be issues bro.I’m good to go everything has been paid for
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by vickydevoka(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2022
MrFixIt007:
smiley smiley smiley wink wink If person house dey very okay and Accommodating, wetin person dey find go outside? Tufiakwa to Bad Government eeee. They make all of us have this great Joy leaving this country . GOD, Please Heal our Land. cry cry cry cry cry
No be lie. Canada to hard abeg, cold go kill person
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by DaddyImon(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2022
Pls nairalanders, what's the best process to apply for relocation to Canada for a family of 4.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Great news to Nigerians
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bigchristo: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Soulsymbol99: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move

We dey same boat cool
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by porthouse7(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the 2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move
just go already cos obi won't win
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by wink2015(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:

Your statement means you are a very wealthy Nigerian with plenty of DOLLARS to fly yourself to Canada.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by spartachico(m): 8:45am On Nov 03, 2022
A slave in Canada with freedom and social amenities versus a king in Nigeria with no freedom and lack social amenities

Which one is better ?
Bksense:
Thank God. Opportunity to fulfil my dream of becoming a slave in Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Igboslayer: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Crusadee:
no 1 with common sense will support tilimbu, only people will Amala and ewedu brain.
Olórí pẹlẹbẹ... You better start your Biafra campaign ASAP. Because this election no go favour you... You are so foolish you need some hot pepper garnished in ewedu and amala to reset your stupid brain.

1 Like

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by spartachico(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2022
God will see us through
Bksense:

A slave. As a Nigerian, I understand we're no more than slaves and subhuman to the white. So, it's better to move there and start earning while slaving. May God make it possible for us all
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by chloedogie(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:

Aaah. Haba. Why will you wish such for me? Did I tell you I'm desperate to go to Canada? Or you can see it's a joke?

I'm sorry mate. Nice day
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Darammliveth(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2022
DaddyImon:
Pls nairalanders, what's the best process to apply for relocation to Canada for a family of 4.

Canada Express Entry.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by sylve11: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Get to it early. Canada's immigration process is a bit long so the earlier you started, the better for you. May God grant you your wish.

Hmmm cool
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Obi wouldn't win.

What's your plan B?

Stay back and enjoy Tinubu's economy I hope.

No be me and u
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by chloedogie(m): 9:07am On Nov 03, 2022
sparko1:

This is the hard truth, most Nigerians just feels if a particular person is elected, all our problems goes away, the answer is no, not even remotely, until we realise this and change our mentality, we will continue blaming our leaders and nothing will change.

I was working with SPDC when deziani left for her ministerial role. Although extravaganza attitude is seen in her but the system couldn't permit her to exhibit her corrupt behaviour. Moment she left for government, boom she exploded. That's the reality on ground. Someone that couldn't misappropriate funds in Shell became a broad daylight thief working for the federal government.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by henrimoto(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2022
inoki247:
Oya u people should rush it asap....

Buh he still dey baffle me with everything the northerners are going through dey hardly Japa and na dem even get format to seek for asylum pass....
No be lie, the ones wey dey far-north, na Abuja be their biggest japa destination.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by MATBILL10(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Japa mods activated. Talk to us @mazealpaint and Decors for your painting and surface treatment

Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:
I will wait until the rt plata2023 elections are over. If obi wins I stay, if they rig him out I move

So start planning because Obi will come fourth in the presidential election.
He is already our Twitter president.
To God be the glory and honor.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Indispensable85(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2022
HeadNigga:

Nobody is rigging anybody out. Obi will finish distant third.
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by inoki247: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Buddha3:

Northerners no dey japa?

LMAO!

You dunno what's going on.
Have you been to the immigration office in Gwagwalada, Abuja? Sixty percent of the registrants there are Northerners but them no dey loud their japa plans like Southerners.

The only place you can see the Northerner always going Are doz Arabs embassy like Egypt, UAE, Saudi hardly will you see dem bombard the west Embassy and US....

And they hardly over stay in any country they go with the way people are been deported how many northerners du u see been deported like that.....
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by BABANGBALI: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2022
Mynd44 will not apply now to go to Canada, the moderator work she is doing for seun and banning of people too dey sweet am
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by BABANGBALI: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2022
vickydevoka:

No be lie. Canada to hard abeg, cold go kill person
I hear sey pusssssy dey available and very free there
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
Pls have they outline the means of applying? Thanks in advance.
https://www.nairaland.com/6829885/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Judybash93(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2022
chloedogie:

Get to it early. Canada's immigration process is a bit long so the earlier you started, the better for you. May God grant you your wish.

I think it depends sha, the whole process took about two months for me.. but I no dey Nigeria sha, so, it might be different over there
Re: Canada Plans Record Immigration Targets Amid Labour Crunch by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2022
Bksense:
Thank God. Opportunity to fulfil my dream of becoming a slave in Canada.

Guy, remember me and give me hints on how to japa. Wifey is a pharmacy technician in Ondo State while I'm into business. I plan to migrate with my wife and three kids. How do make this dream a reality please? Which visa do we apply for? Help a brother Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / My Travails, My Exodus and Life in the U.S / My Trip To New Orleans, LA | Foodie Tour, WWII Museum & Whitney Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.