Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu (768 Views)

Bard's Response When I Told It That Chatgpt Is Smarter / Paul Biya Is Two Years Older Than Tinubu. / Girls Are More Smarter Than Boys: The Do Better Academically. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
One of the surest ways to win a tough battle is your choice of allies.
I suspect Peter Obi's humility is his biggest asset.
I don't know what Dr. Doyin Okupe saw in Peter Obi whilst in PDP that made him jettison his ambition to contest.

Dr.Okupe was amongst the first Omoluabis to sell Peter Obi across Nigeria.
I won't discountenance the place of God in making Nigerians adopt PO but you need wise and committed friends to help you stay on track.

Why am I talking about Dr.Okupe?
His wise words made some igbo bigots change their views about Yorubas and Okupe helped Peter Obi penetrate the South West.
It's just like a groom-to-be whose fiancée had tutored and personally taken him to those who have the final say.

Away from Okupe,
Look at Joe Igbokwe and the value he brings to Tinubu.
I personally think he overdoes things and unfortunately he has created more Igbo enemies for himself and Tinubu.

Peter Obi doesn't know much about our culture but Okupe is his eyes.

Look at Peter Obi's camp...See how calm Datti is not like Shetimma who is arrogant and always looking for trouble.

For me,
Humility is everything for me in leadership.
A humble leader would understand it's a privilege to serve, he'd be willing to learn and would always be supported.

Finally,
God gives grace/assistance to the humble but Resists/opposes the proud.

Any proud/arrogant leader isn't only contending with men but God Himself.

Proud people are too full of themselves and seldom learn.They'd never place you above their ego so don't don't expect them to serve you.

Peter Obi is likely to get away with gaffes than an arrogant Tinubu or Atiku who believe they know better than all of us.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by richeeyo(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Obi people no dey tire

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by appishani1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
How now
Listen guys,
I don't hate obi but the way you guys are overrating him is annoying.
Stop smoking please and don't do drugs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by jetwonder(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin Obi the Lord of our time!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nobody is overrating Peter Obi.
A humble man is smarter and wiser than an arrogant person.

Summary,
Peter Obi is humble

appishani1:
How now
Listen guys,
I don't hate obi but the way you guys are overrating him is annoying.
Stop smoking please and don't do drugs
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Obi Pandora is the most dumb politician on earth.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mr. Most dumb...take it or leave it Olorun ti gbo'go fun ole.
Tinubu is being disgraced everyday
Balogunodua:
Obi Pandora is the most dumb politician on earth.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
In what universe is 3rd class better than distinction? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
In the first place, Peter Obi wasn't 3rd class and Tinubu's degree is questionable.
I guess you are only rehashing what you were told.

But for the sake of debate, there are some without a university degree that are "better" than some "first class" graduates.

Comparing graduates from different disciplines and institutions isn't the smartest thing to do.

To help you a little, it's like comparing an average student in the science class with some "arts or commercial" students.
Some of those who top those departments may not even be admitted into some faculties.

TakeNigeriaBack:
In what universe is 3rd class better than distinction? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
In the first place, Peter Obi wasn't 3rd class and Tinubu's degree is questionable.
I guess you are only rehashing what you were told.

But for the sake of debate, there are some without a university degree that are "better" than some "first class" graduates.

Comparing graduates from different disciplines and institutions isn't the smartest thing to do.

To help you a little, it's like comparing an average student in the science class with some "arts or commercial" students.
Some of those who top those departments may not even be admitted into some faculties.

Okay, if you don't believe in school grades. Lets compare Tinubu's Lagos achievements with Obi's Anambra achievements. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Based on which parameters?
Is it based on the monies available or accountability?

In case you forgot, many Nigerians are supporting Peter Obi because of his antecedents and achievements both as a governor and a businessman.

Tinubu's albatross is how he turned Lagos to his private estate.
Any enlightened mind knows Tinubu defrauded and defrauds Lagos.That I think is a big minus.

Sentiment aside, Peter Obi is better.
The only person I would have chosen ahead of him is Akinwumi Adesina of AfDB.

Tinubu is overrated.
Compare Tinubu with a Lateef Jakande then you'd understand why Tinubu is overrated.
TakeNigeriaBack:

Okay, if you don't believe in school grades. Lets compare Tinubu's Lagos achievements with Obi's Anambra achievements. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Based on which parameters?
Is it based on the monies available or accountability?

In case you forgot, many Nigerians are supporting Peter Obi because of his antecedents and achievements both as a governor and a businessman.

Tinubu's albatross is how he turned Lagos to his private estate.
Any enlightened mind knows Tinubu defrauded and defrauds Lagos.That I think is a big minus.

Sentiment aside, Peter Obi is better.
The only person I would have chosen ahead of him is Akinwumi Adesina of AfDB.

Tinubu is overrated.
Compare Tinubu with a Lateef Jakande then you'd understand why Tinubu is overrated.

You are just running your mouth with rubbish. Tinubu laid the blueprint for Eko Atlantic, Lekki Port, Security Infrastructure just to name a few. Give us just one blue print from Obituary that we can see today. Just one.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
So because you heard Tinubu is overrated, you lost your cool?
The truth is, Peter Obi would do far better than Tinubu if he was Lagos Governor.

Peter Obi is a mix of Pa Awo and Pa Jakande.That's why Pa Adebanjo wasted no time in endorsing him.

Tinubu is a disgrace and that's why he is lying up and down.
TakeNigeriaBack:

You are just running your mouth with rubbish. Tinubu laid the blueprint for Eko Atlantic, Lekki Port, Security Infrastructure just to name a few. Give us just one blue print from Obituary that we can see today. Just one.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
So because you heard Tinubu is overrated, you lost your cool?
The truth is, Peter Obi would do far better than Tinubu if he was Lagos Governor.

Peter Obi is a mix of Pa Awo and Pa Jakande.That's why Pa Adebanjo wasted no time in endorsing him.

Tinubu is a disgrace and that's why he is lying up and down.

We have heard you. Now back to the point. Tinubu laid down the blueprint for Eko Atlantic, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki port etc. Please, shows us just one of Peter Obi's blue print that we can look at today. Just one. No need for turenchi. Very simple request.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
Go help yourself with his interviews online.

My focus is Tinubu and I insist he is overrated.
I don't know your age but try to research into Lateef Jakande blueprint and don't allow Tinubu bamboozle you with lies.Only kids fall for those lies..

Wait for the debates you'd see Tinubu's lies of laying the foundation of Lagos trashed.

As per Obi, the guy is in another class.

Compare Atiku and Tinubu.

TakeNigeriaBack:

We have heard you. Now back to the point. Tinubu laid down the blueprint for Eko Atlantic, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lekki port etc. Please, shows us just one of Peter Obi's blue print that we can look at today. Just one. No need for turenchi. Very simple request.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Go help yourself with his interviews online.

My focus is Tinubu and I insist he is overrated.
I don't know your age but try to research into Lateef Jakande blueprint and don't allow Tinubu bamboozle you with lies.Only kids fall for those lies..

Wait for the debates you'd see Tinubu's lies of laying the foundation of Lagos trashed.

As per Obi, the guy is in another class.

Compare Atiku and Tinubu.

Clearly Obi is an incompetent failure and liar. Otherwise, his infrastructural achievements would be obvious for everyone to see. Therefore, I maintain my position which is: Tinubu is the MOST qualified of all the candidates running. God night, omo ibo. cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself. I know when you come to your wits end you'd say omo IBO or IPOB.

Keep calling everyone who disagrees with Tinubu Ibo.

Peter Obitunde is our choice, Tinubu ti sun wa...Period
TakeNigeriaBack:

Clearly Obi is an incompetent failure and liar. Otherwise, his infrastructural achievements would be obvious for everyone to see. Therefore, I maintain my position which is: Tinubu is the MOST qualified of all the candidates running. God night, omo ibo. cheesy
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Naira20:
Keep deceiving yourself. I know when you come to your wits end you'd say omo IBO or IPOB.

Keep calling everyone who disagrees with Tinubu Ibo.

Peter Obitunde is our choice, Tinubu ti sun wa...Period

omo ebo I have heard you. good night.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Naira20: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good night and sleep well aburo
For now, I will be omo IBO if that's the identity of anyone who says the truth.

TakeNigeriaBack:

omo ebo I have heard you. good night.
Re: Why Peter Obi Is Smarter Than Tinubu by Balogunodua(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Naira20:
Mr. Most dumb...take it or leave it Olorun ti gbo'go fun ole.
Tinubu is being disgraced everyday

Rant of an Obidient.

(1) (Reply)

Try! Windows: How Do You Stop Windows From Draining Your Data In The / Registration For University Of Ilorin Post Jamb Is Out / Uniosun Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.