Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? (76831 Views)

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by jeromestarks: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
chris51:

I agree with you completely. Respectable Kings normally go for innocent girls for marriage. Not these ones. Very distasteful choices
Abi ooo.
He's a King but I don't not envy him one bit.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scammerr:
because he's sex maniac. He can't control his libido . sex impulse is like a fiery fury horse. It's uncontrollable and destructive
na bad thing?

angry
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by DamianX: 7:10pm On Nov 02, 2022
No body dey gree marry afonja ladies. Their men aren't even interested and n them so he has to be the trash collector as the Hot of ife.
King that gets into battle of the girls with small Small afonja men.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by TheGift: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elemosho478:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/

Ooni seems to be seriously challenged in the area of sexual discipline, which is a most critical discipline for kings. For many a great Men have been brought down by even the most lowly Woman.

I guess that is why He is attempting to bring all His "side chicks" into the fold. Though He is blaming it on tradition.

But He will still find out that even seven wives will not be able to satisfy Him. It takes more than more of that fire , to quench that fire.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Horn.y of ife sad, he's the honiest man alive now

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Scammerr(m): 7:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
simpletons like you is bad to society.
MichaelSokoto:

na bad thing?

angry
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by backtalkG(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Na mumu dey worry am.
better mumu
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Karlovych: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
DamianX:
No body dey gree marry afonja ladies. Their men aren't even interested and n them so he has to be the trash collector as the Hot of ife.
King that gets into battle of the girls with small Small afonja men.
grin

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Nonexisting1: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
He is a smart man. Keep them many, they will be busy stabbing each other and let you have peace of mind. As it is now, Ooni is the safest man in Nigeria with no risk of stabbing by the Knife stabbing gender.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Bridget95(f): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
He has a small dick
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Kajaard: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So women can actually allow themselves to be made second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth wives and so on as long as the man is rich, influential and famous.

For all the so much talk of ending the patriarchy look at what the so-called well educated ladies are subjecting themselves to, spits.

Don't mind them. And what surprises me is the fact that some of these wives have university degrees.

It just shows you that this feminism they keep talking about is pure nonsense. They are not complete without a man. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by goshen26: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
I didn't see the reason, someone should help me underline the phrase or paragraph where the reason is stated.

I can only see 800 people are living
Some people have lived for 60, 80 years in palace

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by saintnegroid(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elemosho478:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/
no need to repeat lines so that your news will be long... It makes us lose interest in reading your news. Stop all this... Go straight to the point and stop repeating lines

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Mayeldah(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
The hoooor-ny of ife has spoken

Why pack several women in your house only to starve them of sex?
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by naturefellow(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
One thing I'm sure of is get the money, be a man of high value in the society and you could buy love both in quantity and quality.

We lived in a world where some of the most abstract things in life are commercialized and love these days is highly transactional. I don't see Ooni as a mentor but he's living the realities of our modern society.

A lady is even applying, mehnnnnnnnnn and some ladies might likely cry wolf on this thread but they will kiss the truth once they are offline.
ooni and high value? Please!!!
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Rexymania(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
This guy like yellow ladies AKA Oloshos

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Spiff20(m): 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
I still don't get it. Is it because the people in the palace are too plenty that's why he's marrying plenty wives or because the tradition says so. What is he even saying. Mtcheew na the women I de pity, very confused set of people

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Spiff20(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
goshen26:
I didn't see the reason, someone should help me underline the phrase or paragraph where the reason is stated.

I can only see 800 people are living
Some people have lived for 60, 80 years in palace
the same question I've been asking. Where's the reason. 800 people living in the palace some for 80 years and that's why you'll be marrying a wife each week? Doesn't add up.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scammerr:
simpletons like you is bad to society.
Thank u cool
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by spartachico(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
I read the whole thing ,I still found no reason ,abi shey baba Dey whine us ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MuslimIgbo: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Na mumu dey worry am.
Ho low Ree buu ku niẹ
Ọmọ herlay jatijati
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by lildush(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Enough infection to go round.... 1 must shear to the rest... It's well sha.. dey should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by olazhizhi: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
[quote author=Elemosho478 post=118070095]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/[/quote

[In naira Marley dialects]

OBO MEJO IWO NI'KAN

ONLY YOU, EIGHT PUSSIES

KEEP IT UP. �

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by descartes400: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
When he stucked to one wife, and the wife decided to leave , it became an embarrassment to him and the stool he occupies mostly due to social media attention. But now that he has community of wives, if one decides to leave, life immediately goes on with other wives!

As a regent, he must honour the traditions of his forebears!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by olazhizhi: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Were re o �
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by 43Ronin: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ooni u did very well, you are a man like your ancestors. Imagine the quality of girls that would have been baby momas to some low life fraudsters. You have helped reduce the amount of pussy ass nigers that would have been born to these baby momas. Weldone, u have looked after our women and removed shame from the eyes of their parents.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by ejimatic: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elemosho478:

. Which reason has he given now? Nothing! The truth is it is shameful that wives leave him always which is not good for a Yoruba king.That is why he is advised to have many wives .So if one leaves there will still be many wives in the palace., Pronto!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by sisisioge: 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
I dont understand o....are the wives supposed to be sleeping with the 800 people? The guy just dey somehow grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by penceman(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
OK, I just get the problem. I was wondering that the only thing that will make a woman senseless enough to leave the king could be jealousy. In this case He will end it by marrying all the concubines and make them all wives and no one will again ever feel entitled.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by adecz: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
The Ooni will be spending most
of his life in za oza room )°°( grin grin grin
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Emman08: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
I don't mean to insult anyones tradition or culture but of what use are traditional leaders to Nigerians really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Na mumu dey worry am.

Ode read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Proverb Competition / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.