Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? (76847 Views)

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by bigiyaro(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nawao, this one wey Oni dey gather evening newspapers like this, is he a collector of expired newspapers?
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Enkidu70: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2022
One4me:
[/b]

The Aged Alaafin of Oyo, even in his 80s, has at least five young, beautiful Wives.
That foolish Wasiu Ayinde was balling one of them sef. Maagun suppose don kill am quick
angry

This Ooni is just 48yrs old, nacking two or three Wives per day, should not be a problem at that age moreover, it is not as if he is going to resume work 8am or go to work in somebody's office for the whole day, gets back by 8pm, with hours of driving in traffic and then gets home very tired, unable to perform, like most young men of this generation.

The Man just has to get an Erection and bang, bang, bang, he just dey go like that.
On days when h has to do spiritual things, he would have been told to abstain for $ex.

Aaah, how l love to be a Yoruba King
. grin grin

Look I was tempted to envy him too, but it's never as rosy as you make it seem.That guy is creating a hell on earth for himself

Well beyond the sexual aspect, women (even sisters and mothers, and especially wives) are a serious, heavy drain on a man's time and emotional resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by PoliteActivist: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alwaysready:
grin

No one is competing with you sir...you are free to take the number to 100. The money is there.

Like,I keep wondering how much these first class Kings are paid to keep this array of wifes undecided

The last time I checked,we are not operating monarchical form of govt where the King takes from where he wishes .

Can we talk on the wealth of the King? Let a thread be opened and let's get his networth and ascertain how rich this Oba is. I don't really think the money is coming from Osun Govt purse.

Check my signature and patronize us today.

He marries doctors and such - women who have their own money

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by sageb: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So women can actually allow themselves to be made second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth wives and so on as long as the man is rich, influential and famous.

For all the so much talk of ending the patriarchy look at what the so-called well educated ladies are subjecting themselves to, spits.

The sad reality
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by sharone21(f): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2022
chris51:

I agree with you completely. Respectable Kings normally go for innocent girls for marriage. Not these ones. Very distasteful choices

Innocent girls and class ( successful women)don't usually go together, u must pick one.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Bryan88(m): 12:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So women can actually allow themselves to be made second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth wives and so on as long as the man is rich, influential and famous.

For all the so much talk of ending the patriarchy look at what the so-called well educated ladies are subjecting themselves to, spits.
ahswear!
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by viodemus: 2:01am On Nov 03, 2022
excuses. .

marry as much as you like, to who gree marry you. No be una skills be that.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by udemzyudex(m): 2:27am On Nov 03, 2022
Oluwapresley:

Kindly explain why the ooni of Ife has been on a marriage spree based on the article you had read.

How many wives did the former Ooni married?

Didn't you read the part he said it's a tradition and there's nothing he could do?
He tried to fight it but it's more than him?

Go figure,I've tried for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Konquest: 2:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Image123(m): 3:23am On Nov 03, 2022
So much said without saying much. It's likely for these two reasons, one he wants to avoid a repeat of the scandalous divorce he has had. If they are many, people will not be so awed when one leaves or fights or dies. Second reason is likely that he's looking for a child.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by QuotaSystem: 4:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:

Right on point. Just like the irony of them demanding gender equality except when it comes to emergencies.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by bakila: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:

Why you dey spit, for their orgasmicum matter?
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MuslimIgbo: 5:24am On Nov 03, 2022
thorpido:

Ho low Ree buu ku ni awon ebi mi.
Ọmọ herlay jatijati ni mi.
Beeni.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Bluntemperor: 5:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow... so because the institution is bigger than him --- there are over 800 people living in the palace some as long as 60 or even a 100 years --- he has need of many wives? Is this what is obtainable as far as reasoning from y'all's traditional rulers? undecided

Yes,for the First Grade Class Obas and others!
I met one of the direct descendant of Ife recently and he analysed the issues as 'people outside don't have ideas of how big Ife -Throne is!
Its run like a Secretariat of a State Government and so, what Oni just said is a confirmation of what is unknown to many outsiders '
I think those' Olories' are there to represent the King's Eyes, afterall,they are all professionals
and business women,in their own fields !
Though,I'm not justifying his choice decisions but
he makes his choice!
God Bess The King!
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Unrated900(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
I respect this man but he doesn't have taste for women.
Just imagine what he married.

Even Wasiu ayinde who is not a king married classical women
Now compare to a whole king marrying street urchins
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by AutoC: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:

Listen to what women say at your own peril ....the say one thing and do another...trust me patriarchy exited them codedly
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by HRMK: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2022
ok,its now getting clearer when the enstranged queen naomi said the ooni wasnt exactly what the people thought he was!the ooni has been involved in secret dating of other ladies!it is now clear the ooni simply gets married to ladies upon formal application and approval!the irony of it all is that none of the new queens is as beautiful as NAOMI!!
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by PrincewithGod(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2022
Where will all these lead to? That is the real deal......TO WHAT END? SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Panda7(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2022
the third one is good.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Kobojunkie: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Bluntemperor:
Yes,for the First Grade Class Obas and others!
I met one of the direct descendant of Ife recently and he analysed the issues as 'people outside don't have ideas of how big Ife -Throne is!
Its run like a Secretariat of a State Government and so, what Oni just said is a confirmation of what is unknown to many outsiders '
I think those' Olories' are there to represent the King's Eyes, afterall,they are all professionals
and business women,in their own fields !
Though,I'm not justifying his choice decisions
but
he makes his choice!
God Bess The King!
By representing him in what manner exzctly? Making decisions in his step? Catering to the needs of the people in a particular district or what? I don't understand? They are business women or politicians? undecided
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by mechanics(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2022
I don't believe what he said, did other Ooni's before him married many wives as he's doing now
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Karlovych:

Women are the most cheapest things in the world......i am not sorry for calling them things.......
Despite being married. I am still shining different pussys regularly.......
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Abemy(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2022
I couldn't read any outlined reason(s) as claimed in the head line.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Aboks(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Afonja dog
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
Beeni.E mi na mo be.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Kobicove(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
ecolime:
Ooni is helping in clearing the backlogs of unmarried women in Nigeria. He should be commended.

Some twitter fools called our dearest and revered king "The Hor.ny of Ife".. Imagine shocked cry

I concur cheesy
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by DonroxyII: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Elemosho478:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/
I know this is the Reason because we are all Yoruba and that's how much it took!

He has Solved the Problem Now .... Naomi tear Race, Don't near the Stool if you can't Pay Her Dues grin .... if You Stubborn, Your Nyansh go Close, Sikom!

Power is not Easy But Thank God for God ....

Now, He will Live Long cheesy

The Responsibilities Eledumare Bequeathed On Kings Only Eledumare can Discharge the Jobs !
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MuslimIgbo: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
thorpido:

Emi oloriburuku ọmọ ofo, abepeji grin grin
Beeni.E mi na mo be.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
^^^^ Written with your own hands.How dumb can you be!
muslimigbo
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by MuslimIgbo: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
thorpido:
^^^^ Written with my own hands.How dumb can I be?!
Not as your parents though
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by OChimex: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Scammerr:
because he's sex maniac. He can't control his libido . sex impulse is like a fiery fury horse. It's uncontrollable and destructive

now, the gods must be are crazy

You think about sex a lot when you have no job, or you are idle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Proverb Competition / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.