Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? (76832 Views)

Ile-ife Is Our Home, Benin Reps Tell Ooni (Video) / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife / Ekiti Governorship Election: Ooni Of Ife Is Sad Over Political Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by edungene7: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
The gods are knacking the women through him

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by easytig(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
H`orny of Ife is making an absolute mockery of this revered seat .at least he should have spaced the timing of bringing new wifes to the palace.maybe wait a year to bring in a new wife.no be to dey marry new wives within a very short timespan.as if he as more than one dick in his pants.see as he carry evening newspapers full palace.namsense
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Venom11(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Na mumu dey worry am.
Wetin de worry yu
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by fxexperts: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
sixthsensekids:

It's people like you that your lineage will invest money so your family can go learn African culture from the westerns soon
And who has those culture helped. They can throw them away for all i care, useless culture sponsoring one slowpoke from the sweat of the poor helpless folk in the community so he can be living a lavish and irresponsible life, marrying different women anyhow. that kind of king can never see a penny from me. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by grandstar(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scammerr:
because he's sex maniac. He can't control his libido . sex impulse is like a fiery fury horse. It's uncontrollable and destructive

He is supposed to marry a certain number of wives.

He tried to change the tradition but he did not succeed so has capitulated.

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by statesman6: 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Na mumu dey worry am.
Mumu they worry your parents. U wey no get good background
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by uuzba(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Rahkman:
Hòrny of ife grin grin
He's fulfilling an important Fucktion.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by fof1: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elemosho478:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/

One on d Path to Destruction is Always Obsessed with Fantacies and Pleasure Seeking Routes.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
udemzyudex:

You have comprehension problem.

Kindly explain why the ooni of Ife has been on a marriage spree based on the article you had read.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
The sentences made zero sense to me. Sha, the worst is — after all is said and done — he'll prefer one out of the lot. Marry two women and get it over with. From four upwards, the house/palace/harem/what-have-you starts to possess excess estrogen. If the man doesn't take care, he may transition into a female like Bruce Jenner did.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Enkidu70: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
This Ooni na guyman, and he seems to be oversexed too cheesy

But he needs to calm the fúck down. Even he cannot cope with seven wives...because, what time and energy does he have left to execute the spiritual obligations placed on him by the throne? We all know that sex and spirituality don't mix.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scammerr:
because he's sex maniac. He can't control his libido . sex impulse is like a fiery fury horse. It's uncontrollable and destructive
yes true , the fire in his ancestors veins runs through his too ,but instead of sleeping with peoples wives and girlfriends, he marries them , no need to carry ashawoe, em get hot models in wrapper , suuuuuuuuu
The gods are at it againnnnnnnn ,lala pour me orjin the oracle has gone live.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Xsw1: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Really
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by armyofone(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why you laugh na grin ?
Fake title holders! See their states - so much mud and poverty everywhere! Nothing to show they gained independence from the Europeans over 60 years ago!
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
statesman6:

Mumu they worry my parents.I no get good background
Indeed you don't.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
udemzyudex:

Na Ode I be..
Yes indeed.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Ho low Ree buu ku ni awon ebi mi.
Ọmọ herlay jatijati ni mi.
Beeni.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nostring:
lol I be d real Mumu.. my generation sef na mumu. undecided
I agree with you.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Scammerr:

now, the gods must be are crazy

has little to do with sex bt tradition and choice.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by patpaul: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na only one fine for this picture and e be like say that one na igbo
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by appini: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
grandstar:

He is supposed to marry a certain number of wives.

He tried to change the tradition but he did not succeed so has capitulated.

If were him, I will give the same reason.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Bigchristo: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elemosho478:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gistlover.com/why-i-choose-to-marry-several-wives-ooni-of-ife/amp/
You can’t match King Solomon’s records of 700 wives and 300 concubines, na only 6 you don count body go tell you grin grin
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Ikea81: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So women can actually allow themselves to be made second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth wives and so on as long as the man is rich, influential and famous.

For all the so much talk of ending the patriarchy look at what the so-called well educated ladies are subjecting themselves to, spits.

Na broke men, principle dey affect
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Ellasure: 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed So women can actually allow themselves to be made second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth wives and so on as long as the man is rich, influential and famous.

For all the so much talk of ending the patriarchy look at what the so-called well educated ladies are subjecting themselves to, spits.

The Oni stool is bigger than one man or woman and the Yoruba people cultural heritage and practices should be respected by all.

Oni stool occupants come and go leaving their imprints behind.

Oni ogunwusi is doing well and should be encouraged to practice the traditions of our forefathers. He equally has the means to take adequate care of all.

Modern Nigerian woman in her attempts at proving sophisticated only insults and complicate simply marriage relationships with obnoxious religious beliefs and practices strange to the Bible and Man well-being.

A true Yoruba man should marry more than one wife and provide adequately for them. It is equally important that all the wifes of a man should live under the same roof and share cooking utensils together. The children should also eat together with wife taking turns to do the cooking.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Nostring: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
I agree with you.
further proof u b slowpoke
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nostring:
further proof I'm twice a slowpoke
Nothing else to say.Twice dumb.
You really must be dumb to quote twice.smh
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Nostring: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
Nothing else to say.Twice dumb.
You really must be dumb to quote twice.smh
fvck off looser
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by AngelicBeing: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy
Dayuum sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by thorpido(m): 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nostring:
fvck off looser
..and he quotes me a third time.I haven't seen this kind of stoopidity in a long time.
I won't reply you again so the stoopidity doesn't rub off on me.
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by Nostring: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
thorpido:
..and he quotes me a third time.I haven't seen this kind of stoopidity in a long time.
I won't reply you again so the stoopidity doesn't rub off on me.
u mean the studipity wey make ur papa no wear condom when he fvcked your mama raw con born u
a worthlesss piece of shit
Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by One4me: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Oluwapresley:
So much talk and nothing spoken! What's all these story?

The Ooni spoke in coded language, like most Elders do, l am not surprised some of you dont understand what he said.
Read it again, maybe a few times and if you still dont understand what he is saying, get someone more mature to explain it to you.

"He tired to modernize the Throne but he did not succeed, he got burnt in the process and then realized that the "Ooni Throne" is quite bigger than him, as a Person".
That Stool has Rules, Tradition, Culture and a lot of Jazz behind it. undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? by One4me: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Enkidu70:
This Ooni na guyman, and he seems to be oversexed too cheesy

But he needs to calm the fúck down. Even he cannot cope with seven wives...because, what time and energy does he have left to execute the spiritual obligations placed on him by the throne? We all know that sex and spirituality don't mix.

The Aged Alaafin of Oyo, even in his 80s, has at least five young, beautiful Wives.
That foolish Wasiu Ayinde was balling one of them sef. Maagun suppose don kill am quick
angry

This Ooni is just 48yrs old, nacking two or three Wives per day, should not be a problem at that age moreover, it is not as if he is going to resume work 8am or go to work in somebody's office for the whole day, gets back by 8pm, with hours of driving in traffic and then gets home very tired, unable to perform, like most young men of this generation.

The Man just has to get an Erection and bang, bang, bang, he just dey go like that.
On days when h has to do spiritual things, he would have been told to abstain for $ex.

Aaah, how l love to be a Yoruba King
. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Proverb Competition / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Some Igbo/yoruba Word Used In Urhobo/Isoko Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.