Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out (3218 Views)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by WantsandMore: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2022
Lol...y'all literally left sales to his issues and now discussing sth. else....lmao
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by youngZee23: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Corridon:
No be lie bro. I nearly fall for one like that. Those vagina people can pretend for the world. We met and she instantly turn to an angel. What saved me was my natural stubbornness and streetwise. I would have been lamenting just like Skales if I didn't use my head. It makes sense for someone to be streetwise at all times.
I pity mr nice guys wey no get street OT..na them they see shege for this girls hands
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Corridon: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
youngZee23:
I pity mr nice guys wey no get street OT..na them they see shege for this girls hands
I de tell you.
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Reggaemich(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
Whenever A man wants to marry or say I do,

It is always good for the Man to listen to his Gut Feelings,

They cannot be wrong
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
this stupid man should stop causing public nuisance, upandan if he doesn't want to talk abt wat happened or better still go to war since she was 10mins from his crib, he should shut UP his dirty mouth and let everyone hear word abeg, ah ah Kilode wat is all this, I'm sure he still likes the gal even after all she did to him, dont worry bout will still come together she's just tasting as much di** before she comes bk t a passionless marriage, if d gal is culpable in his mothers death this is a police case and he should go and report to the police and if she's found guilty would rot in jail, if he doesn't want to open up then he should SHuT his stinking mouth, embittered soul

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ngozi Nwosu Shows Off Her Dramatic Weight Loss. She Looks Unhealthy / What Kim Kidarshian Used Darey $500k To Buy (photo) / CELEBRITY STYLE: Check Out David Beckham's Different Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.