Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out (3195 Views)

Maraji: I Married The Same Guy That Dumped Me/broke Up With Me / Skales Calls Biodun Fatoyinbo 'Fake Man Of God, Scam Of A Pastor' / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Lurdmax10: 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
In an unreleased track on Wednesday morning, Nigerian rapper and singer John Njenga-Njeng, aka Skales, said he ‘‘didn’t know he was married to the devil’’.

The 31-year-old rapper, who married Precious Hassanity, a chef, in September 2021, shared snippets of the unreleased track, which sounded more like a diss track targeted at his wife, called her unprintable names for the third time in two weeks.

The rapper, born to a Cameroonian father, was single-handedly raised by a Nigerian mother in Kaduna who took on menial jobs to nurture him. Sadly, she died on 24th October.

The singer, who has never hidden his affection towards his mum, Martina Aiyewa, never missed an opportunity to show her love in her lifetime.

He bought her a house in 2016 and dedicated his sophomore album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ to her in 2017.

The singer, who shared the video of him playing the song on Instagram, revealed he was yet to get over her death one week after. He shared vague messages on Sunday criticising his wife for mourning his mother on social media and not in real life.

He wrote, “Take this post down; show this same care in real life. Stop doing this for the gram. Don’t get me angry.”

Diss track

According to the lyrics of the song he played on Wednesday, the ‘Shake Body’ crooner revealed that his wife could have saved his mother but did not.

The grieving singer sang, “Disappointed by the one I called fam (family). This wasn’t no love, it was all for the gram. How can you be so insensitive, you could have saved my mama’s life. You were ten minutes away from the crib.”

He expressed his betrayal further. He said, “I’m in my feelings, and I don’t know how to act. You said it was better for worse, but you didn’t have my back.”

The rapper revealed in the track that he would have gone to war but would not. He prays for his mom’s spirit, gives him healing and promises to represent her legacy.

Background

Following his mum’s demise, Skales hinted about a crisis in his marriage when he sent a disturbing message advising the public not to marry a heartless person.

In all you do, make sure you don’t marry a heartless person. Pray for my mental health,’’ he wrote.

However, the singer, currently in America, has not revealed what his wife did in detail but vaguely called her out.

Precious, his wife, has not responded to his allegations and has since set her social media handles to private.

Skales, an acronym for Seek Knowledge Acquire Large Entrepreneurial Skills, has been a songwriter since 2000. His singing career began in 2009 after winning the Zain Tru search competition in 2008.

His well-known songs include “Shake Body”, “Mukulu”, “Keresimesi”, “Komole”, “My Baby”, “Take Care of Me”, and “Denge Pose”.

After leaving E.M.E in May 2014, he established the independent OHK Music record label. He dropped his debut studio album, ‘‘Man of the Year’’, in 2015

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/562985-i-never-knew-i-married-the-devil-singer-skales-calls-wife-out.html

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Omihanifa: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marriage that just clocked 1year o undecided
Am sure he saw the red flags but he was so in love and he ignored them.

The girls of nowadays don’t really love o they are just there for what they can gain. They care more about flexing and social media.

Imagine chioma can’t carry her 3yr old son along with her to Ibadan. She left the baby with nanny.

Skales wife too couldn’t rush home to assist his mother in law when she had panic attack. Despite the fact that she was 10 mins away from the house.

14 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by donbachi(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Because of neglected red flags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Maxymilliano(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
When you married for the wrong reasons ...

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by kestolove95(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Anybody wey no dey fear women, e go hard for am to enter heaven

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by gaby(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Miscalculation....

We are all susceptible to it....mistakes and error of judgement.
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Zonefree(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
In all you do, make sure you don’t marry a heartless person. Pray for my mental health,’’ he wrote.

Men will use their korokoro eyes and marry, after few months, same men will still come and be telling us trash.

Every sane man knows women are naturally heartless and self centered, that's how God created them. I mastered this during my elementary school days.

Expecting a Nigerian girl to put you and your family first before herself is foolishness. They're not wired that way.

Nonetheless, breakfast delayed is not breakfast denied.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by densiks: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
With sympathy for thr loss of his dear mother.
He's a horrible simp
Doing a diss song for a hoe?
How did he allow himself to get so messed up?

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Zonefree(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
densiks:
With sympathy for thr loss of his dear mother.
He's a horrible simp
Doing a diss song for a hoe?
How did he allow himself to get so messed up?
God bless you immensely for this.

I remembered when the SIMP knelt and proposed to this girl, he was feeling on top of the world. Now, Agnes Nwamma don reach em side, he's releasing diss song grin mugu!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by LikeAking: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Simp!

Next na MI..

Death to simps

2 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by alpharoyalty: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Now I know where the New social media craze called precious came from
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Soulsymbol99: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marriage is overrated lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Foodqueen(f): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hmmmm

Social media marriages.
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Ayobami7(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marriage is over-hype

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Tallesty1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Omihanifa:
Am sure he say the red flags but he was so in love and he ignored them
1 year is long enough
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Ireportlive: 6:30pm On Nov 02, 2022

May God give him fortitude to bear the loss

I don't think he needs the public outcry... Most people don't care about a man's pain and sorrow

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by BlackMan6969(m): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Sometimes i wonder how men fall that deep in love. She definitly gave you all them devilish atitude, but you gave chance to emotions, rather than logic. Pls men, don't be emotional, be logical. Think about the long term effect of her behaviour before you tie the knot. This message is to all the bitch Niggas.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Emmanuel909090: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
shocked
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Mezixs1: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Good day guys ��,
These are items available for distress sale.
Kindly DM if interested.

�Hp Folio 9480m
8gb ram , 500hdd, core i5.
Keyboard is not functional but external keyboard will be given.

�Redmi 10.
128gb ROM , 6gb ram +2gb additional ram.

Contact me via watsapp at +2349018921204
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Slade47(m): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
When you marry a vaginarian who is Nigerian expect to see the devil in your living room

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by BigYash: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marry girl wen be say na Precious be her name.. Sorry is ur new name be that na...

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
E never start to dey cry, men like him will knowingly and intentionally date and marry Instagram ladies that have nothing in their head except to slay, these ones have no care for any other human except themselves, I met one recently and I could not believe a human like that exists, the words coming out of her mouth made me yanu throughout, yet you'd see men drooling after her likes, what exactly do you expect from someone like that?

You have choices mister skales, either you divorce her or keep crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by EmeraldJD: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Just looking at her picture sef I know say ogbanje. I wonder how guys no dey know..
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by ghettochild(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
So all thru the time they were dating he didn't see or know she was heartless
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Thacutegemini: 12:06am On Nov 03, 2022
wetin be all these " SIMP" I dey see up and down

majority of you calling him simp are the bigger ones In real life. nairalands boys always ready to advertise their stupidity
Any small post you don hear simp as if the word they shack una

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by sageb: 12:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Mikedel80: 12:23am On Nov 03, 2022
Thacutegemini:
wetin be all these " SIMP" I dey see up and down

majority of you calling him simp are the bigger ones In real life. nairalands boys always ready to advertise their stupidity
Any small post you don hear simp as if the word they shack una
laf wan kee me
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by cooooooks(m): 1:06am On Nov 03, 2022
It's not love.

Love does not act blind to HUGE red flags.

Omihanifa:
Am sure he saw the red flags but he was so in love and he ignored them.

The girls of nowadays don’t really love o they are just there for what they can gain. They care more about flexing and social media.

Imagine chioma can’t carry her 3yr old son along with her to Ibadan. She left the baby with nanny.

Skales wife too couldn’t rush home to assist his mother in law when she had panic attack. Despite the fact that she was 10 mins away from the house.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by youngZee23: 1:38am On Nov 03, 2022
BlackMan6969:
Sometimes i wonder how men fall that deep in love. She definitly gave you all them devilish atitude, but you gave chance to emotions, rather than logic. Pls men, don't be emotional, be logical. Think about the long term effect of her behaviour before you tie the knot. This message is to all the bitch Niggas.
Girls can pretend for africa..they can do it for years till u get married then boom they will blow like bomb..it takes a strong man to catch them early
Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Corridon: 4:39am On Nov 03, 2022
youngZee23:
Girls can pretend for africa..they can do it for years till u get married then boom they will blow like bomb..it takes a strong man to catch them early
No be lie bro. I nearly fall for one like that. Those vagina people can pretend for the world. We met and she instantly turn to an angel. What saved me was my natural stubbornness and streetwise. I would have been lamenting just like Skales if I didn't use my head. It makes sense for someone to be streetwise at all times.

1 Like

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by Zonefree(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2022
youngZee23:
You're right, that's why whenever a girl is nice to me, I ditch her immediately. They're not programmed to be nice. I met one fine slim girl earlier this year, this girl was over nice. I come dey fear sef, I even asked her if she's sure she's a Nigerian, she said YES, I ditched her after 6 weeks after doing a background check on her.

A coded runs babe forming Ms Nice for sugar boy like me.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Never Knew I Married The Devil’ – Singer, Skales Calls Wife Out by youngZee23: 8:52am On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

You're right, that's why whenever a girl is nice to me, I ditch her immediately. They're not programmed to be nice. I met one fine slim girl earlier this year, this girl was over nice. I come dey fear sef, I even asked her if she's sure she's a Nigerian, she said YES, I ditched her after 6 weeks after doing a background check on her.

A coded runs babe forming Ms Nice for sugar boy like me.
U be real badman..u dodged a bullet..someppl will thing say na love..they don't know that love doesn't exist..before a lady will roll with u..she don do + and - on what she will gain from u

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Knew He Was Going” – Mohbad’s Last Messages To Singer Damo Surprises Nigerian / Old Video Of Davido Seen Hanging Out With Naira Marley & Sam Larry In A Club / Fela: His Millions Of Lies Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.