Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? (1703 Views)

What'll Be The Fate Of African Countries In Ww3? / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Dickson178(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
I'm speechless right now, someone should help me on what to do on this cry
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by advanceDNA: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Report to efcc

5 Likes

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by mymadam(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dickson178:

What's your problem buddy? U don pay dowry ni? If not, simply move on... no long story. Hope this helps wink

2 Likes

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by mymadam(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
advanceDNA:
Report to efcc

Baad guy... grin
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by advanceDNA: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
mymadam:

Baad guy... grin

Baba No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by gift2xl: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2022
Accept her.
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by ojun50(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
You dey with some1, she dey mess another prick out side, you say u need advice, na slap you need to reset your brain

14 Likes

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by dollytino4real(f): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Run away, she will bring untimely death to u

1 Like

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by PointZerom: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dickson178:

Me, advice you?

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by TheZeezle(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Despite say u be DICKson. Dem dicked her preggy for body. U be case bro... Kill yourself
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by jetwonder(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin grin Na love want kill or abi you want kill yourself for woman.
Continue! You be mumu man!!!

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Abfinest007(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Go check d meaning of d word"f**l
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Autobot05: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Marry her
You really love her ... and she loves you too
It's a mistake

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by CILAX: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
Advice you?? I now understand why she cheated on you. With this your indecisive and inferior nature, I see even your future girlfriend getting pregnant for another guy.

1 Like

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by jeromestarks: 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2022
Jump into a lake in Lagos naah.

Pick up yourself and find another girl. Idiot.
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Oksman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dickson178:

Thank your stard for knowing this now.
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dickson178:

Is she lightskin? angry
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by WereyBoi: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wow
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by elmagnifico411(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Continue your relationship with her nah, so when she gives birth you'd train another man's child, and later get married to her. Abi wetin u sey make we help u with again?
Dickson178:

2 Likes

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by arthurwillia(m): 11:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Dickson178:

Plunge into lake or kainji dam
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Pells: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Forgive her because she wash her kpekus use am cook egusi soup for you steady undecided lipsrsealed
Mama wey born you suppose born deaf and dumb because he for better pass you undecided lipsrsealed
Spits on your body and Soul undecided lipsrsealed
Tueh Tueh Tueh angry undecided

1 Like

Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Gadafii: 2:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Be patient with her brr, once she don deliver the child you can still go ahead and marry her, I wish you happy married life, oponu
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by techWriter1: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
findings to efcc
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Marry someone else
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by imagrg(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Do nothing.
Just take heart and get a more responsible lady.

Most ladies are so irresponsible and deceptive.

Trust any woman at your own peril.
Dickson178:
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2022
Dickson178:

Na this same girl?

https://www.nairaland.com/7173658/point-im-down
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Chris2863(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2022
What you need now is sense and better beating. Ewure
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by Nicepoker(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Look at his Monika. Dickson. grin
Re: A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? by SPAMBOX7: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Spits angry

(1) (Reply)

I Haven't Seen My Menstruation / "Para Dey Body"(nlanders Beef) / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Loves To NAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.