Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever (24050 Views)

Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Chisaedhor: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku is as greedy as Tinubu
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Afamed: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Unifier indeed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by badoh(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Well said by Mr. President Atiku Abubakar.
Wike should do his worst.
Ayu will resign after the election.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket
And also say no to northern-northern presidential candidate and party chairman
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by duro4chang(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Tinubu is our man . The best man for the job.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by mcgodison2531(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Atiku is not a wise man
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Parachoko: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
"Atiku told the VOA that in order to tackle the problem of insecurity, the overhaul of the constitution is imperative. “We would confront this issue by convoking a constitutional review so that states and local governments, to whom we intend to give the imprimatur to run their security affairs, would be able to do so. But this requires a rejig of the constitution."[i][/i]

This is the fulcrum of the political pathway to our freedom. No other candidates dare say it as he has said it. Only PDP can do it. They did it in 1999 they will do it again.

Only fools will disagree thus! I am from the South and i am proudly ATIKULATED.

Atiku! Victory is sure!
I doubt you know there is a constitutional review bill before the state assemblies in Nigeria
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by joewychampion(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
anything to make TINUBU the evil bird BAT and Atiku the fulani marthin luther to lose is welcomed.. as for me and my household we are obedient to the call to rescue Nigeria.. and im not IBO for the records for those mentally derailed urchins that will quote me as Ipob
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by egbabiekperemo1: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
mcgodison2531:
my father is not a wise man

Ok good

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Honjoshy4u: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2022
badoh:

And also say no to northern-northern presidential candidate and party chairman

Lolzzzzz... E pain you?
Use your head hit wall.
Sane Nigerians won't reinforce failure.
I hope after typing, you will buy a bag of rice #12,000 and dollar for #180.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by CoolAmbience(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
"Atiku told the VOA that in order to tackle the problem of insecurity, the overhaul of the constitution is imperative. “We would confront this issue by convoking a constitutional review so that states and local governments, to whom we intend to give the imprimatur to run their security affairs, would be able to do so. But this requires a rejig of the constitution."[i][/i]

This is the fulcrum of the political pathway to our freedom. No other candidates dare say it as he has said it. Only PDP can do it. They did it in 1999 they will do it again.

Atiku! Victory is sure!

Which useless PDP?

The same PDP that raised almost double the value of money needed to build a party National Secretariat but haven't been able to do so in close to a decade?

You just confirmed yourself as being that one and only FOOL.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Nasan(m): 11:46am On Nov 03, 2022
This Is Indeed True Your Excellency.

How I Wish They Can Borrow A Listening Ears.

Atiku Abubakar Is The Answer 2023 Insha Allah.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by joewychampion(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2022
if you have spare time and you have the equipment i can teach you for free online or offline. OBIDATTI i know,
who is TINUBU? A known criminal with an unknown family background
who is ATIKU? A known Cameroonian fulani marthin luther

The yam and the cutlass is in our hands to change the country for good

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Parachoko: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
Ttalk:

If you believe Atiku will restructure the country then you are a novice. There's nothing from his antecedence that show he would restructure a faulty system that made him.

He can only embark on a jamboree exercise that would end up in the dustbin to deceive gullible like you
A lot of Nigerians like the guy you quote are very Ignorant.

I doubt the guy know there is a constitutional review bills before the state assemblies in Nigeria.

His state assembly might be among the state assemblies that have not touch the bill before them.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by buckeyemedia: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Chinjo2:
PDP will go ahead with the election without Wike and his co travellers. If PDP loose let it loose gallantly. PDP is not part of Wike's empire where he bullies people around
They have already lost.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Dididrumz(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2022
Was there an agreement that the party chairman would resign if the presidential candidate came from the north?

If yes, then You guys should honour it.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Deenee34: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2022
Na seat of power they deceived Wike just allow him to continue enjoying his remaining months

After then he will remember na the seat dey deceive him
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by aderinsola75355: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Move on d G5 have moved on with their plan. They are likely OBIDIENTMove on d G5 have moved on with their plan. They are likely OBIDIENT...
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Mathain19(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2022
Till then...
I rest my case
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Tzar(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
This old and greedy kleptomaniac just keeps making a mess of everything!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Which useless PDP?

The same PDP that raised almost double the value of money needed to build a party National Secretariat but haven't been able to do so in close to a decade?

You just confirmed yourself as being that one and only FOOL.

Indeed, they must show up!
The animals that are supporting the lifeless one will not leave my mention alone. Omo'ode! Bat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by blaise26abj(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Well said by Mr. President Atiku Abubakar.
Wike should do his worst.
Ayu will resign after the election.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket
This is just a clash of egos . Why can’t Wike get assurances , written or written down , that Ayo would leave if Atiku wins ? It seems the plan of Wike and the governors is to highjack the party leadership because they don’t believe Atiku will win . So when he loses , they can start executing their selfish plans for the party .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Don't be fooled!

Atiku has his manifesto for the south and that for the north grin The northerners know this grin

Atiku will be worse than Buhari and more ruthless. He will implement RUGA by fire by force!!

Lie from the pit of hell!
I believe in PDP far more than that Satanic useless, God forsaken, blood sucking, demonic party called APC.

The only thing that can be worst than Buhari now is Tinubu. So get your preaching off my mention.

Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Banhammy717: 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Buhari Hausa fulani
Atiku Hausa fulani
God forbid Hausa fulani again.
Tinubu Ahmed is our next President Insha Allah.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by onomeabuja: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Urheadmaster:
grin

This one is a family palaver

Nobody get PDP time in Nigeria for now except governor Wike from River state tongue undecided
Who come get una time b4 embarassed
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by gassbee: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
orisa37:
ATIKU SHOULD JUST SHUT UP.
BY NOW WIKE SHOULD BE EITHER VP IN WAITING OR THE CHAIRMAN OF THE PARTY IN AYU'S PLACE.
WIKE MAKES PDP POSSIBLE TILL DATE ATIKU AND AYU ARE JUST TRYING TO REAP WHERE THEY HAVE NOT SOWN.
Nigerians cannot even vote for such a character to be their VP in waiting or presidential candidate
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ogbonti: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:

Atiku! Victory is sure!

story

say anything to win but after election - he becomes a fulani president closing his eyes while his kinsmen rape, rob, kidnap, destroy and emasculate Nigerians every single day

Buhari promised more in 2015 than what Atiku is promising now - yet delivered nothing, because Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu are part of the old guard of failed political leaders who want nothing good for Nigeria but to realize their own selfish ambition

when Buhari made the “baboons soaked in blood” comment we all swept it under the carpet thinking it was a one- off comment, but did Buhari actually not close his eyes and kept mute while his fulani kinsmen soaked Nigerians in their own blood since 2015? Did Kaduna train kidnappers not confirm Buhari brought them (bandits) into Nigeria to help him (Buhari) win the 2015 elections ?

Atiku is just a disaster waiting to happen to Nigeria - for him to delete the “Deborah” comment on his own “verified” twitter handle and deny he wasn’t the one who authorized that comment because he received a backlash from some religious radicals in the north shows that Atiku does not have the back bone to solve any of Nigeria’s ailing issues - He is just trying to be president to fulfil his personal “selfish” ambition while mortgaging the future of 200 million Nigerians

For Atiku to tell northerners not to vote for a non - northerner, then any southerner who cast his vote for Atiku is a Ba s t arddd! yes, because Atiku has shown where is priorities are and it doesn’t include you, the southerner who is struggling to elect him into office!

Atiku wants to be president for selfish reasons and we don’t need that mindset now in 2023 NIGERIA

Say NO to the run away Dubai resident who can not even stay in Nigeria but returns from Dubai every election cycle to try deceive Nigerians so he can have access to Nigeria’s treasury

SAY NO TO THE FULANI AGENDA!!!!!
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ogascomax: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
It is very unfair for the party chairman and the presidential candidate to come from the same region na. Is PDP a regional party?

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer. He should stick to his words and do the needful.

I am not surprised that Atiku is backing Ayu, northerners will always support their own.

The same thing with LP all those positions are head by South.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Mccullum: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
After the election, political analysts will use 2015 presidential election as a reference to what caused the reasons PDP failed to in that election repeated again in 2023 due division within the party.

The way it's going, APC may retain the power in 2023 because what's happening now was not foreseen by Atiku and others in PDP that such crisis will follow their primary election, it's very uncertain that PDP can push APC out of power in 2023 if it continue like this till electioneering month.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by shortIGBOman: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ttalk:
Atiku is an enemy of the South and Nigeria. He always contest against the Southern candidate each time it's Southern turn to presidency.

He formed alliance with the north to become the Northern consensus candidate in 2011. Atiku is one of northern supremacist with born to rule mentality.

Any Southerner that vote him is a sla*e

Emeka, cry me a River. Atiku is your next President. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari To Return Soon, To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir In Abuja - Aisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.