Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever (24047 Views)

Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by sayso: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
"Atiku told the VOA that in order to tackle the problem of insecurity, the overhaul of the constitution is imperative. “We would confront this issue by convoking a constitutional review so that states and local governments, to whom we intend to give the imprimatur to run their security affairs, would be able to do so. But this requires a rejig of the constitution."[i][/i]

This is the fulcrum of the political pathway to our freedom. No other candidates dare say it as he has said it. Only PDP can do it. They did it in 1999 they will do it again.

Only fools will disagree thus! I am from the South and i am proudly ATIKULATED.

Atiku! Victory is sure!
This is why am angry with PO.Atiku knows how to handle things but OBJ wants to destroy him with lies and PO joined the train. The shortest route for PO to the presidency is through AAA, but he has missed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Karlosorji(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
rolams:

Pls answer these questions

Is Wike fighting Atiku or Ayu or the PDP?

Is Buhari, a Fulani man a PDP member?

Was the last PDP president a Northerner?

Do we have only one party in Nigeria?

Has PDP won the presidential election now or they are struggling to win it?

Is it not right for the PDP to present a formidable candidate who can give them the much needed result?

More importantly, is it rotation/zoning that matters to the PDP now or competency?

For your information, I have never been and I will never be a politician here in Nigeria. I only based my argument on current issue.

In my opinion, If Wike is not fighting Atiku, he should work for Atiku on a separate ground with his followers in their various states.

Wike has worked hard for the party, he doesn't need to work against his party.

One thing he doesn't know is 'if Atiku fails to win and the APC eventually wins, there is no way the PDP will ever get it right again because the zoning system will always favour the APC'.
whether you believe it or not, PDP and APC are the same people and you can see that in various defection. Last elections the north voted APC cos they have the number, now they want to vote PDP cos they have the number. In a country like ours its not fair. The north should also be ready to vote southerners with their large number if they claim we are one. Wike is fighting for the south because he feels that the north has dominated all the key positions in PDP. He's not fighting anybody rather he's fighting for justice and fair share of appointments in PDP. Everything cannot go to the north na, it will be as if others are slaves or second class citizens in their own country. Its unacceptable. Is Atiku better than Wike? Has rivers not supported PDP enough? Will northerners die if they wholeheartedly support a southern candidate? Was Atiku not in APC before? Did Atiku not cause the downfall of PDP in 2015 elections? All these while before their Atiku came back to PDP, was it not Wike that was bank rolling PDP? They should do the right thing. Moreover Nigerians are tired with these two parties as it seems that there's nothing they can offer to change things in Nigeria. They can't be our only hope, there are others
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by shimolv: 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by akway22: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
It is very unfair for the party chairman and the presidential candidate to come from the same region na. Is PDP a regional party?

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer. He should stick to his words and do the needful.

I am not surprised that Atiku is backing Ayu, northerners will always support their own. Shut up

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by mrksquare: 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Atiku and PDP have moved on.
Ayu will not resign until after election
Wike can now go to hell
Wike u are now free to decamp or come out openly and stop being a coward and tell Rivers indigenes to vote Tinubu and his jihadist janja-weed Muslim Muslim ticket, that will mark the end of Wike Political career in Rivers State.
Dem no dey tell mad man (Wike) when rain dey Fall u

Me I am also waiting for him to come out clean just as Seyin Makinde has come out openly through his Deputy to opined that they will be supporting Tinubu.

Wike knows okrika LGA will vote Atiku. There is no way they will vote PDP for Senate, Reps and vote another Presidential candidate from another party in an election that will be held one day.

Meanwhile, Okrika is in the pocket of Sekibo. Ateke is the creation of Sekibo.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by mrksquare: 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
It is very unfair for the party chairman and the presidential candidate to come from the same region na. Is PDP a regional party?

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer. He should stick to his words and do the needful.

I am not surprised that Atiku is backing Ayu, northerners will always support their own.

Is not a matter of northerners supporting their own. If Ayu resigns, the next in line is a northerner.

So the implication is that the entire National Executive Committee will have to be dissolved for a southerner to become the National Chairman.

The National Secretary, is from South East in the person of Senator Anyanwu. Anyanwu will have to relinquish his position to the north in the new arrangement.

And constituting a new National Executive Committee will entail holding a special convention. And given that election is by February, it is not wise for PDP to travel this road.

Ayu must go is just a decor at destabilizing Atiku by Wike and his goons. Wike isn't happy that power is going to the north. All his political calculations were decimated by Atiku. And to add insult to injury, Atiku now opted for Okowa.

Ayu sin is that he hailed Tambuwal for being the hero of the Primaries.

Wike is my governor. He isn't fighting for the south. Wike is very clannish. All VC and registrar of our state owned Universities in Rivers state are manned by his Ikwerre brothers. Recently he unilaterally influenced the employment of his Ikwerre kins into the Rivers state University to the exclusion of other ethnic groups in Rivers state.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ufuosman(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Only few understand the game
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by CoolAmbience(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2022
Felimax:

Who is this one again?
I don't know if they take their brains out and exchange it with shit.

How much is a dollar in PDP worst years?
How much is a dollar today?

Wait don't move an inch!

Tell me one campaign promises made by APC that they fulfilled?

Lastly, how much is our debt profile PDP vs APC?

Lol!

That means that the Nigerian PDP was also better than the current UK administration as the Pounds sterling has plunged in value; and also better than the US government and most countries globally, with greater external debts than in 2015.

Village boy, Nigeria's agricultural output now dwarfs what obtained in 2015.

Thousands of displaced farmers in the NE due to insurgency, under the PDP, returned to their communities and farms under Buhari. What does that tell you regarding the improved security that Buhari promised?

Today, Borno is one of Nigeria's best performing states on infrastructural development, with arguably the most competent governor in Nigeria.

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway which commenced under your thieving PDP was completed under Buhari.

Buhari upgraded all major international airports in the country, including the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu. Where was your PDP while the nation's airports rot away?

Buhari revitalized more than 30 fertilizer blending plants across the country, that were hitherto moribund under the PDP, including the Ebonyi State Fertilizer and Chemical Company Limited.

This program alone, the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative, halved fertilizer cost, saved billions in foreign exchange and generated several jobs.

The Second Niger Bridge, Southeast's most strategic projects, is near completion....thanks to the Buhari administration. Should we talk of the magnificent Bonny-Bodo Bridge project commenced and abandoned by your PDP?

Even one of your PDP presidents, Jonathan , couldn't complete a water project he started in Ogbia, his own LGA; but Buhari came to the rescue for Ogbia people. Same way Obasanjo abandoned the Lagos-Abeokuta Highway in his 8 years as president.

Should we talk about the Lagos-Ibadan Railway, the revitalized Warri-Itakpe and Lagos-Ibadan Railways by Buhari.

Yes, it may be expensive...but Nigerians now eat their own rice. Where was the Cassava bread the PDP promised? Abi, you think say we don forget?

You rate the APC against the PDP on currency value and external debt. Which of the two political parties stayed longer in power? Which generated more revenues? What were their labour bill sizes versus revenue generation? What are their signature projects?

Zungeru hydropower dam project commenced under the PDP, that spent $16billion on power, has just been completed by Buhari with a capacity of 700MW.

So, tell me how better PDP was....oya, let's do this in terms of projects and accomplishments.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by orisa37: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2022
ATIKU IS A DESERTER. ATIKU AIN'T KNOW NOTHING YET.
WIKE IS PDP AND PDP IS WIKE.
ATIKU SHOULD PLEASE RECOGNIZE THAT, MAKE WIKE GRAND PATRON AND HEAR HIM ALWAYS WHEN HE SPEAKS.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Karlosorji:
whether you believe it or not, PDP and APC are the same people and you can see that in various defection. Last elections the north voted APC cos they have the number, now they want to vote PDP cos they have the number. In a country like ours its not fair. The north should also be ready to vote southerners with their large number if they claim we are one. Wike is fighting for the south because he feels that the north has dominated all the key positions in PDP. He's not fighting anybody rather he's fighting for justice and fair share of appointments in PDP. Everything cannot go to the north na, it will be as if others are slaves or second class citizens in their own country. Its unacceptable. Is Atiku better than Wike? Has rivers not supported PDP enough? Will northerners die if they wholeheartedly support a southern candidate? Was Atiku not in APC before? Did Atiku not cause the downfall of PDP in 2015 elections? All these while before their Atiku came back to PDP, was it not Wike that was bank rolling PDP? They should do the right thing. Moreover Nigerians are tired with these two parties as it seems that there's nothing they can offer to change things in Nigeria. They can't be our only hope, there are others

1. You views passed you off as someone from the Southeast.

2. The North voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 despite contesting against Buhari. Jonathan won Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kogi, FCT etc. Theses are all states in the North.

3. Jonathan lost in 2015 on account of abysmal performance.

4. If you talk about fairness, then you have to know that out of PDP's 16 years leadership of Nigeria, 14 was by Southerners.

5. It is halftruth that Atiku caused PDP loss in 2015. Atiku and the North felt marginalized as a Jonathan win would translate to 18 years of Southern rule, hence he left preferring to contest the APC primary against Buhari rather than have a futile fight against Jonathan for an already determined primary result in the PDP.

6. Wike is his own albatross. His senselessness will be his undoing. Was Secondus a Northerner? Why did Wike work to kick him out as National Chairman of the PDP? Was it not for his own selfish gain? Wike erroneously thought that having a Northern party Chairman would better his chances at the primary. Despite that, Atiku thought him that he is a learner in national politics. Everyone smart sees this as a backfired plan and nemesis on Wike, except you.

7. Everything Wike did was for himself, including your claim of him bankrolling the PDP, almost singlehandedly. He used Rivers money, not his own money.

8. If you say that the North is being unfair by always supporting Northerners for the presidency. At least, we have seen them support Jonathan significantly. Which Northerner have at least two Southern regions, (like the NC and NE did for Jonathan), supported for the presidency?
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by mcgodison2531(m): 10:48am On Jan 25, 2023
mcgodison2531:
Atiku is not a wise man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / Fayose On The Osasu Show: 'if I Have A House In Dubai, I Will Declare It'(video) / Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.