Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever (24054 Views)

Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
It is very unfair for the party chairman and the presidential candidate to come from the same region na. Is PDP a regional party?

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer. He should stick to his words and do the needful.

I am not surprised that Atiku is backing Ayu, northerners will always support their own.

He is not backing him, the call is right for ayu to leave BUT THE TIMING IS WRONG . THE PROCESS INVOLVE IN CHANGING AYU, BRINGING A NEW PERSON ,NEW PLANS WILL AND MAY COST PDP THE PRESIDENCY. THE BEST THING NOW FOR WIKE AND HIS GROUP IS BE TO COLLECT A WELL AGREED PLAN FROM ATIKU THAT AFTER THE ELECTIONS IF HE WINS ,AYU WILL GO.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Kindledlight(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ttalk:

If you believe Atiku will restructure the country then you are a novice. There's nothing from his antecedence that show he would restructure a faulty system that made him.

He can only embark on a jamboree exercise that would end up in the dustbin to deceive gullible like you

With this comment you made, you are a student of Nigeria politics, you are conversant with the happenings unlike some kids here.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Kindledlight(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ttalk:

If you believe Atiku will restructure the country then you are a novice. There's nothing from his antecedence that show he would restructure a faulty system that made him.

He can only embark on a jamboree exercise that would end up in the dustbin to deceive gullible like you

With this comment you made, you are a student of Nigeria politics, you are conversant with the happenings unlike some kids here.

I laugh when i hear the man saying things to entice some gullible people. No be Atiku wey i know?
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by georgeidoni: 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:
It is very unfair for the party chairman and the presidential candidate to come from the same region na. Is PDP a regional party?

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer. He should stick to his words and do the needful.

I am not surprised that Atiku is backing Ayu, northerners will always support their own.

Who was the Chairman before Iyorchia Ayu? Uche Secondus from Rivers State. Who removed him as chairman? Wike because of his selfish reasons of not been seen as the presidential candidate and party chairman coming from the same region. Who made Ayo chairman? Wike, because of the above reason. Do Atiku have the power to remove Ayu? The answer is a Capital NO. The Atiku/PDP train has moved beyond Wike. He said himself that he cannot play second fiddle to anybody. Don't you think Atiku did the right thing for not choosing Woke as his VP? With Wike's selfish ambition, who can guarantee the safety of Atiku? I leave you to ponder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by CorperKola: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chinonye2022:
LP presidential candidate is from South chairman is from South campaign director is from South
How many governors do they have
And how many eleected officials do they have,
Those clowns
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by shortIGBOman: 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
badoh:

And also say no to northern-northern presidential candidate and party chairman

Buts okay for Peter Obi and Labour Party have Southern President, Southern, Chairman, Southern Campaign DG with over 96% of their campaign council from South?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Bosaman22: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Party is supreme,Wike is not bigger than the party.Peter Odili was on the verge of winning the pdp presidential primary in 2007,till Obasanjo brought Yar'adua from nowhere.peter Odili didn't fight the party regardless of all the sacrifices he made for the party.why is Wike bent on destroying the party because he lost the primary.The train had left the station he can keep crying or better still decamp and test his popularity elsewhere
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by GboyegaD(m): 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Well said by Mr. President Atiku Abubakar.
Wike should do his worst.
Ayu will resign after the election.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

Your own thoughts are more devilish. If Ayu isn't stepping down now, he wouldn't after the elections.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by GboyegaD(m): 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
Righthussle:
This guy really wants to be president after Buhari?

Because the South are political slaves to the North.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by GboyegaD(m): 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chinonye2022:
LP presidential candidate is from South chairman is from South campaign director is from South

What is the stance of LP on this constitutionally? Not sure they have theirs written in pen and paper unlike PDP.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ogascomax: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ttalk:
Atiku is an enemy of the South and Nigeria. He always contest against the Southern candidate each time it's Southern turn to presidency.

He formed alliance with the north to become the Northern consensus candidate in 2011. Atiku is one of northern supremacist with born to rule mentality.

Any Southerner that vote him is a sla*e

Who did he contest against in 2007 and 19. Una go dey talk off key.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Honjoshy4u: 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

Your own thoughts are more devilish. If Ayu isn't stepping down now, he wouldn't after the elections.

I made that statement because Wike has ulterior motive.
He is not after Ayu but Atiku and Tambuwal.
We know his type.... Do your research.
Wike singlehandedly picked his successor (Fubara) from same senatorial zone the PDP state party chairman came from.

Wike an IKWERE man from upland presented himself for election after Ameachi an IKWERE man completed 8years rule when other ethnic group cried out, he threw the word 'zoning' to river Niger.

Stu will not go until after the election.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ogascomax: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mccullum:
After the election, political analysts will use 2015 presidential election as a reference to what caused the reasons PDP failed to in that election repeated again in 2023 due division within the party.

The way it's going, APC may retain the power in 2023 because what's happening now was not foreseen by Atiku and others in PDP that such crisis will follow their primary election, it's very uncertain that PDP can push APC out of power in 2023 if it continue like this till electioneering month.

That thing u see as crisis is nothing at all. APC has crisis worst by doing M-M ticket and they have crisis with millions of christian voters spread across the country including some Muslims join hand. Plus that Boko Haram guy too. Make una forget matter jor.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by nairamaniac: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:

Besides, Ayu promised to resign if a northerner emerge as the flag bearer.
He should stick to his words and do the needful.

Iv gone all round the internet to confirm this promise, supposedly made by Ayu.

It seems its a rumour and he never said that.

Some said there is a video whereby Ayu made that pledge.
I'm yet to see the video
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by fridayking(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:

I am yet to see the signed agreement published online....

As this election stands... 2023 is regional election... Picking someone from the south is an own Goal for Atiku...

For me what I see is power going back to the north untill the South Get sense...

The south is divided into three groups...
PDP =
APC =
LB =

Tinubu and Obi are shearing the south.

While,Atiku get the whole North at least 70% and 30% from each state in the South which is a win for him...

What Tinubu forget is that the same North that he is banking on work with Atiku to upset Johnathan... Fulani man no go betray him brother for any Northeners talkless for Yoruba Man..

El-rufi is Fulani, Atiku is Fulani the have there Kings men that dictate for the... If you see it only Obi he attack and will never talk about Atiku...

South most unite if they want power to come back to them... I mean the most have only one candidate...
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

I was not expecting you be convinced. grin

Nevertheless, your wish won't come to pass. Fulani to Fulani transition can NEVER happen cool

I don't care if it is Fulani or Igbo or Yoruba. At this moment who is that one among the rest that is a little bit better?
My best guess? It's Atiku!

I have taken my time to access all the options before me and the only one convincing enough is Atiku. Why? Experience!

The same reason i will not vote or rally vote for Obi is because i still cannot find in him the template to deliver dividends of democracy even in its micro form. His party will almost be like APC who had hardly gotten anything right in 8 years of power. Labour party will be worst.

Tinubu on the other hand has the experience, has resourceful people around him no doubt but at a time when he will be seriously needed like Buhari he will vanish to Europe for one form of medical concern to another. Tinubu also has shot himself by making mockery of the body of Christ even core muslims are rejecting his candidacy.

Lastly, you have the right and freedom to vote for who you deem fit but rather than for me to vote for Tinubu i will use my voters card to light firewood.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by GistFullGround: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2022

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ladipo007: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wike is just wasting his time,the north have settled for atiku.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by JOemmy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
"Atiku told the VOA that in order to tackle the problem of insecurity, the overhaul of the constitution is imperative. “We would confront this issue by convoking a constitutional review so that states and local governments, to whom we intend to give the imprimatur to run their security affairs, would be able to do so. But this requires a rejig of the constitution."[i][/i]

This is the fulcrum of the political pathway to our freedom. No other candidates dare say it as he has said it. Only PDP can do it. They did it in 1999 they will do it again.

Only fools will disagree thus! I am from the South and i am proudly ATIKULATED.

Atiku! Victory is sure!

Don't too trust a fulani man as christain southerner buhari promised more than all what atiku is currently promising in 2015.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
JOemmy:

Don't too trust a fulani man as christain southerner buhari promised more than all what atiku is currently promising in 2015.

You guys should not be sounding so dumb because of Buhari failure. if there is one man that loves South East so much after Obasanjo is no other person but Atiku. Leave propaganda alone and go and do your checks.

The Obi we are all shouting and breaking our voice for was brought into the federal limelight by Atiku. Till just now, Atiku has never lashed on Obi and Obi has not done the same. Obi knows Atiku is his principal. So i will not spark fire where i am not suppose to do so. Do you get?

Only fools who are too lazy, too dumb to dig facts go the propaganda way, i don't and i won't do that. The APC thought they can bank on Wike's stupidity to ride back to power but i thank God the guys in PDP are very smart this time they got APC in their own trap and trust me for the very first time APC is gone. Maybe by next election we can be talking about something else but not that BAT of a thing. God forbid!
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by seguno2: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:
"Atiku told the VOA that in order to tackle the problem of insecurity, the overhaul of the constitution is imperative. “We would confront this issue by convoking a constitutional review so that states and local governments, to whom we intend to give the imprimatur to run their security affairs, would be able to do so. But this requires a rejig of the constitution."[i][/i]

This is the fulcrum of the political pathway to our freedom. No other candidates dare say it as he has said it. Only PDP can do it. They did it in 1999 they will do it again.

Only fools will disagree thus! I am from the South and i am proudly ATIKULATED.

Atiku! Victory is sure!

It is also noteworthy that Atiku has been consistent with his stand for restructuring for many years, such that he is not as popular as Buhari with his fellow northerners.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
seguno2:

It is also noteworthy that Atiku has been consistent with his stand for restructuring for many years, such that he is not as popular as Buhari with his fellow northerners.

You are very correct! He fell out with his brothers on so many sides on issues that connects the South, i wll not forget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by JOemmy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:

You guys should not be sounding so dumb because of Buhari failure. if there is one man that loves South East so much after Obasanjo is no other person but Atiku. Leave propaganda alone and go and do your checks.

The Obi we are all shouting and breaking our voice for was brought into the federal limelight by Atiku. Till just now, Atiku has never lashed on Obi and Obi has not done the same. Obi knows Atiku is his principal. So i will not spark fire where i am not suppose to do so. Do you get?

Only fools who are too lazy, too dumb to dig facts go the propaganda way, i don't and i won't do that. The APC thought they can bank on Wike's stupidity to ride back to power but i thank God the guys in PDP are very smart this time they got APC in their own trap and trust me for the very first time APC is gone. Maybe by next election we can be talking about something else but not that BAT of a thing. God forbid!

If atiku really loves obi and the south east as u claimed he should have backed obi whose region have never produced a president instead of coming out contesting himself. I will be the last person to ever trust a fulani man with power how can I trust a man who deleted his tweet that condemned the brutal public murder of an innocent christain girl because of fear of loosing votes from his people? Only a very dumb southerner will still be foolishly campaigning like a hopeless slave for another fulani muslim northerner to replace another fulani jihadist for another eight whole years.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Karlosorji(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
rolams:
I know this will happen. Wike no wise at all! Why will you say you are fighting Ayu not Atiku but you refuse to put Atiku picture in your campaign posters?

If you know you are for Atiku and against Ayu, you only stay away from general campaign and organize your own campaign for Atiku only in your state. Simple!

Atiku supporters will continue to give Wike a serious problem in Rivers state. They will be recognized as the state coordinators and enjoy big benefits under Atiku government if he eventually wins.

you guys keep supporting rubbish and because of what you will individually benefit you continue betraying your people. Wike said its not possible for the north to take the whole appointment and leave the south. Very valid argument. Again, how will a fulani man just finish ruling and another fulani wants to take over. Na only north dey this country? Sometimes you guys are very shameless and it is too emberrassing
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
JOemmy:

If atiku really loves obi and the south east as u claimed he should have backed obi whose region have never produced a president instead of coming out contesting himself. I will be the last person to ever trust a fulani man with power how can I trust a man who deleted his tweet that condemned the brutal public murder of an innocent christain girl because of fear of loosing votes from his people? Only a very dumb southerner will still be foolishly campaigning like a hopeless slave for another fulani muslim northerner to replace another fulani jihadist for another eight whole years.

Did Obi contest under the platform of PDP? Was Atiku aware that Obi was leaving the PDP?
Do you think Obi would have been able to contest power with Tinubu? A man who does not trust his own presidential ambition to the extent of going everywhere and shouting i don't give shishi. Like seriously!

Obi shot himself on the leg the moment he listened to that tout of a governor. Perhaps he would have come second in the primary. Perhaps the political atmosphere today would have been different. Obi was a vice presidential candidate from PDP and to be very frank with you i could see he does not have a different ideology.

If you are my enemy i don't care any means i will apply to take you down. As it stands in few months time i don't want to be talking about APC again, tueh! God forbid!
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by rolams(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Karlosorji:
you guys keep supporting rubbish and because of what you will individually benefit you continue betraying your people. Wike said its not possible for the north to take the whole appointment and leave the south. Very valid argument. Again, how will a fulani man just finish ruling and another fulani wants to take over. Na only north dey this country? Sometimes you guys are very shameless and it is too emberrassing

Pls answer these questions

Is Wike fighting Atiku or Ayu or the PDP?

Is Buhari, a Fulani man a PDP member?

Was the last PDP president a Northerner?

Do we have only one party in Nigeria?

Has PDP won the presidential election now or they are struggling to win it?

Is it not right for the PDP to present a formidable candidate who can give them the much needed result?

More importantly, is it rotation/zoning that matters to the PDP now or competency?

For your information, I have never been and I will never be a politician here in Nigeria. I only based my argument on current issue.

In my opinion, If Wike is not fighting Atiku, he should work for Atiku on a separate ground with his followers in their various states.

Wike has worked hard for the party, he doesn't need to work against his party.

One thing he doesn't know is 'if Atiku fails to win and the APC eventually wins, there is no way the PDP will ever get it right again because the zoning system will always favour the APC'.
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by CoolAmbience(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Felimax:

Indeed, they must show up!
The animals that are supporting the lifeless one will not leave my mention alone. Omo'ode! Bat!

You talk senselessly....

PDP ruled for 16 years...oya, let's compare their projects with those of just one APC president in only 8 years....
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by Felimax(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You talk senselessly....

PDP ruled for 16 years...oya, let's compare their projects with those of just one APC president in only 8 years....

Who is this one again?
I don't know if they take their brains out and exchange it with shit.

How much is a dollar in PDP worst years?
How much is a dollar today?

Wait don't move an inch!

Tell me one campaign promises made by APC that they fulfilled?

Lastly, how much is our debt profile PDP vs APC?
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by seguno2: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Godfullsam:

If you don’t show where Ayu said before the primaries that he will resign, will you add LIAR to your moniker
Re: Atiku To Wike, Others: Your Calls For Removal Of Ayu Not Proper, Clever by ponishah: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Well said by Mr. President Atiku Abubakar.
Wike should do his worst.
Ayu will resign after the election.
Say NO to muslim-muslim devilish insensitive ticket

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Replies To Reports Of Certificate Forgery By Abudu Ganiyu Audu / Garba Shehu Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.