Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) (68051 Views)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

But thank you for reading and replying.

Please stop engaging Archaic Lowlives who are accustomed to Ignorance, Backwardness, Agbadorians and Casavarians.

The funny thing Is I'm a bonafide omo odua but I can never be part of the uselessness going on In that country called Nigeria.

Those Men are Lowlives. One will Puke and ThrowUp going through their Posts on here.

17 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by bigdammyj: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Noted.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by jenawee: 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
OGA O
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by sukkot: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
too rough. its like some parts of naija
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
No Owoda
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
lecture the local element. He looked so stupid defending the old fool.
naijamanyoutube:
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Stralande: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Parts of Peru remind me a lot of my beloved Nigeria.

They have advanced transportation, but most of what the have is a lot like what we have in Nigeria.

Danfo type buses and conductors calling out the destination, handling payment and helping the driver in other ways.

Here are some photos.

I'm a Nigerian YouTuber traveling the world and bringing you content. You can watch my videos below and please subscribe if you like what you see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwbvvYzfa5Y

There are Nigerians in Peru, not many though. As for Naija food, well, you can only imagine it. When next are you coming to Peru? Was it only Machu Picchu you visited?
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by LoudlyMouthed: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin ifYou noKno YouKno? No
naijamanyoutube:

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Naira20: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
Lol
@ the BAT supporter

3 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Developed countries? Exact fare

Your generalization is too sweeping and..............

UNTRUE

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In the first place, I don't know how you landed in Peru.
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

You think this is APC matter ?

See how you boldly and brazenly displayed ignorance.

8 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

. Haaa U no go gimme Change kee...olopa ma Ko everybody

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Jeryn(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
There's no part of the world where they don't have driver and conductor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

In London, there is no shouting. You pay using either a card or your visa or Mastercard. Perhaps, you are referring to poorer regions of the world

7 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Greenfaces: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Whoa!!! Are you serious � about the change issue. Never heard of this. Omo.... i go ask for the change ooooo. Il tell him to give me back my money and I'll collect the 2 dollars from someone and then pay for two

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Wayward1990: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

They have advanced transportation, but most of what the have is a lot like what we have in Nigeria.

Danfo type buses and conductors calling out the destination, handling payment and helping the driver in other ways.

Here are some photos.

I'm a Nigerian YouTuber traveling the world and bringing you content. You can watch my videos below and please subscribe if you like what you see.

Even Peru is far more beautiful and organize than Nigeria.
Shame on you Nigeria leaders

6 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sigh... You are always so eager to be defensive once you sense Naija is being dragged!

What's the matter with you??! Haba!

9 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2022
Since Lalasticlala left, the front-page headlines have become more horrible than they were before.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
OP u can try to edit ur title.

You used "is" instead of "in"... so people can understand your post better.

4 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nirvana101: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

undecided

The only thing I can deduce from this local rant is that you're yet to visit some first class climes. You'll soon though but that will only happen when you learn to free your mind cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by emmydee(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
My brother, na lie. It’s not done everywhere in the world. Abeg speak for your Naija and now Peru. It is not done in Canada, UAE, Ireland, Etc.
How could you say that?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Bankowner: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bus 107 running from Teston to Pioneer Village. There's no conductor, you push a button or the yellow stripe to notify the driver of your stop which shows on the monitor screen.

You pay cash by dropping it in a machine or you use your card.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Here are some photos.

Peru is not a developed country, why are you surprised?
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by texannaija: 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peru para….. Peru peru, para
Even Peru don dey para

6 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You think this is APC matter ?

See how you boldly and brazenly displayed ignorance.
Smh. You need to calm down and do not allow hatred and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and low self esteem make you think white means better.

Even calling out inside markets still happen everywhere in the world.

You may not need to do so in CBDs because passengers are waiting in high supply and significant number pre-buy their tickets but in outskirts, you can do so. I repeat, it is no big deal.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

He is right. The last time I went to London, I wanted to visit the famous Peckham, so I took a bus. The bus conductor whom was a white man was busy screaming, Peckham, Peckham. I decided to board and when about entering, he said to me, Aunty where your money? I was shocked but I paid him.

6 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Cmanforall: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change , you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

You can say that for UK, but not all the countries you listed

There are ticketing machines too... and when you pay, you get your ticket and balance

The 'conductor' OP highlighted could be equivalent to those ticket officials that check for valid tickets in buses and trains in developed countries, not like the Nigeria conductors that shout, look out for passengers and convince them to board their buses.

Golan007:

In England, you can get change on a bus, though cashless dominates.

In Norway, they would give you change as well.

He or she wants to show he/she has travelled to places.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Activeonline247: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2022
Is this done all over the world?
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Mensonges: 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
What kind of title is given to this thread?

Does it mean that even Nairaland mods don't read the title very well to correct any grammatical errors before they push it to the Front page?

That's quite appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Golan007: 9:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Did they have conductors calling out destination and handling the money in France and Germany?

I lived in England, The Netherlands, USA and Uruguay. Uruguay is the only place you still get change giving. They had a guy like a conductor handling payments like 15 years ago, but not anymore.

I should have said most developed countries, when I talked about giving change.

Germany is the only place I never took public transportation. In France I did, but I was not the one who paid.

Thank you for your contribution to the topic.

In England, you can get change on a bus, though cashless dominates.

In Norway, they would give you change as well.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. You need to calm down and do not allow hatred and bigotry against Asiwaju Tinubu and low self esteem make you think white means better.

Even calling out inside markets still happen everywhere in the world.

You may not need to do so in CBDs because passengers are waiting in high supply and significant number pre-buy their tickets but in outskirts, you can do so. I repeat, it is no big deal.
you think white means better

For you to think the above is what the young man is saying means comprehension is your problem.

He schooled you . Take your L.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.