Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) (68086 Views)

1,200 Years Old Strange Mummy Tied In Net Rope Discovered In Peru(Photos) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Driver And Conductor ‘Disappear’ After Fatal Truck Accident In Imo State.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Golan007: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Jeryn:
There's no part of the world where they don't have driver and conductor

Buses in UK don't have conductors.

Maybe on some routes, but I've never seen.

Same in US.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by BRIMBRAM: 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Oyindamolah: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Do you guys know of any country outside of Africa where they do this? Please let us know below.

Thank you.
Kenya has it
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
In the first place, I don't know how you landed in Peru.
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices inside markets is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

Do not allow low self esteem ever make you think white means better.

Every where in the world? You don travel before??

8 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by bhella10: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
Eaztzide:

Thanks for schooling the ignoramus.
"Is done everywhere in the world" - coming from someone that's never left the shores of Nigeria and has a myopic view about things.

Not suprised though. These are things to expect from a blind BAT follower.

Nice thread by the way.
You had to bring your hate filled skull � to this thread to bully people na wa o! You are irredeemable
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by anayolity: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Calling out passengers and bus assistants collecting physical cash is done everywhere in the world so not a big deal.. Even calling out goods and prices inside markets is still being done all over the world so this is not a big deal.

You just opened your mouth and spoke nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by ussv: 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
Good to know, thanks for your informative post
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
Slawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Normally most south Americans dey behave like Africans

Baba werey you back?

3 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Dickcap: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

But thank you for reading and replying.

Lies
Qatar is a developed country and they are using conductors too
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by just2endowed: 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Do they do terrorist owo mi da backed by state government and political gods allow to terrorised motorist and passengers?

Are they political thugs?

Owo mi day

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by sintin: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
This is not absolute, for buses it's mostly exact fare because the drivers do not carry cash, cos of robbery, but if you pay at the Station kiosk manned by a staff/employee before boarding bus or train, you will be given your change to the last cent(s) .
In the stores, you will be given your change to the last cent with receipt except you decline the receipt.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Err.. NO mate! We don't do all that shit you mentioned over here okay? Thank you! And they don't do that in the US also please, get your facts correct.. you have not been ALL OVER THE WORLD so you cannot say it is done all over the world . Sorry to burst your balloons of lies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Every where in the world? You don travel before??
Don't mind the ignoramus, he has been all over the world in his head

7 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Do you guys know of any country outside of Africa where they do this? Please let us know below.

Thank you.
I only know of Abakaliki

Guyz If ur babe never pierce nose, hold am tight Ohh.��
Dem no reach 10 for Naija again fa. ���

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Midehi3(f): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
All over the world? lol Not in England, The Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, France, and Uruguay.

These are places I've lived or visited on vacation. You obviously have no clue about what you are talking about. In developed countries, they don't even give you change, you have to pay exact fare or you lose your change if you pay more. So if the fare is $2 and you give $5, you just lost $3, if you decide to take the ride. And it doesn't matter if you have $100 and the fare is only $2. No change and that is that.

Leave that thing, they always feel big to know things but they know nothing....this is not buhari or tinubu they can defend

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

From experience, people who are always to quick to accuse others of low self esteem are usually the ones with the low self esteem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by AyeMoJuba: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
Leprosy and diabetes wound that never heals on your whole body if you vote Peterpandora

[author=mbahdi post=118931820]Leprosy to every hand that will want to vote apc again [/quote]
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by juman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bus conductor.
Only in third world countries you found such.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Dangrace01: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Superwave16320:
Na still that APC I will vote and Bola Ahmed for the presidency if your Igbo father and mother like make dem wail to death this night ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peru ain't a developed country though. South America is one unfortunate hovel anyone trying to migrate should avoid. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2022
Greenfaces:

Whoa!!! Are you serious � about the change issue. Never heard of this. Omo.... i go ask for the change ooooo. Il tell him to give me back my money and I'll collect the 2 dollars from someone and then pay for two
You no go do shit

Keyboard warrior
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
Bankowner:
Bus 107 running from Teston to Pioneer Village. There's no conductor, you push a button or the yellow stripe to notify the driver of your stop which shows on the monitor screen.

You pay cash by dropping it in a machine or you use your card.
Exactly like Lagos BRT.

No conductor, they use cards, no cash accepted.

You also push a button or use a yellow stripe to alert the driver of your bustop
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
Peru Para. Peru don dey Para

Even China some buses get coded conductors not as loud as our own here..

They are organized every other day organize cool
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

check my signature for free stuffs!
Check your signature to visit your slow blog that takes years to open. Blogging is not for you. Agbero is your calling dear tinubu supporter.

3 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

He has no clue , don't argue with him, they are tinubu supporters, always bitter. He has never crossed Lagos to Benin republic since he was born.

1 Like

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by nakaman: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigeria shaa dey travel
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Cmanforall:

You can say that for UK, but not all the countries you listed

There are ticketing machines too... and when you pay, you get your ticket and balance

The 'conductor' OP highlighted could be equivalent to those ticket officials that check for valid tickets in buses and trains in developed countries, not like the Nigeria conductors that shout, look out for passengers and convince them to board their buses.

He or she wants to show he/she has travelled to places.
I don’t know how you managed to reply two halves of two different comments at the same time.

But you did.
Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Keblast: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
naijamanyoutube:

Mr traveler your lies are too much. No store in France, Belgium, Swiss, Germany or Netherlands will hold your balance just because you paid over. Your statement definitely means you've never been to Europe. In Belgium 80% of shops has exchange machines, else the cashier will give you your balance. Same in France etc. In most transport you can buy tickets from the driver and pay in cash or card. Stop saying things you don't know. I been to every country you listed above and spent yrs in most of them and I'll boldly say that you're lieing.

2 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

check my signature for free stuffs!
Speaking so confidently whereas in your whole life you have never crossed Benin republic.

4 Likes

Re: Danfo And Conductor Is Peru (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
ThiefnubuBandit:

Thinktwicemybro:

Thinktwicemybro:

cyberbullies just do not get it. You are not going to forever live hiding behind monikers. Go ask Adamu. You will be unmasked some day by FG to the disgrace of your parents who failed to raise you well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Discovers "Hidden Camera" In His Hotel Room At A Hotel In VI Lagos / This Is What Lagos Looks Like On Weekends - Photos / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.