Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) (2283 Views)

Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Picture Of Kidnapped Benue Corper With Bandits Resurface After Their Release / Photos Of Sanwo-olu Visiting Lekki Shootings’ Victims Resurface After US Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Toluajib: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5Fql5QzqA

Naira design is really bringing up more funds that haven't been spent
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by PapaNnamdi: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Nigerians are the worst ppl on earth,
This clearly shows we don't have a bad govt, but the ppl are the ones destroying everything, look at the bureau de change and black market rate, cbn should revoke all their Liscenses.. very corrupt minded ppl blaming govt, tueh,

I hate this country

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by mrvitalis(m): 7:12am On Nov 03, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
This clearly shows we don't have a bad govt, but the ppl are the ones destroying everything, look at the bureau de change and black market rate, cbn should revoke all their Liscenses.. very corrupt minded ppl blaming govt, tueh,

I hate this country
The government allows things like this ...you can't expect to leave this loop hole and expect humans not to take advantage of it

You think Americans won't like to do the same if given the opportunity?

Humans are never nice ,they are never orderly it's enforcement of law and order that brings orderliness

So don't blame the people blame the government

19 Likes

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Macphenson: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2022
Looted funds by politicians and civil servants.

1 Like

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by SmartPolician: 8:02am On Nov 03, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I hate this country

Are Nigerians bad? Yes, Nigerians are some of the worst humans walking on the surface of the earth.

But you see that BDC thing, it's not their fault.
The government officials are complicit too. You cannot say that Nigerians are bad and still expect those in government to be any different.

God won't send angels from heaven to come and run the country. It has to be us still destroying the country for selfish aggrandisement.

One thing is certain: The new CBN policy will address a lot of things. However, what will determine whether it's a long-term or short-term gain is who takes over the next government when Buhari leaves.

Even though I am a Buhari critic and don't even pretend about it, I must commend him for this move.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Lionnation: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

The government allows things like this ...you can't expect to leave this loop hole and expect humans not to take advantage of it

Humans are never nice ,they are never orderly it's enforcement of law and order that brings orderliness

bros dont waist your time on a black man, a black is too slow in his reasoning, alway tuen arround to blame a victim

1 Like

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by ecolime(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Probably the mints looted and kept in bullion vans.

3 Likes

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by franchasofficia: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Demonic nation with evil possessed citizens who hate light but celebrate darkness angry

3 Likes

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by RealTalkNoBull: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Nigerians are just evil people, period!

3 Likes

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Daviddson(m): 9:45am On Nov 03, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I hate this country
When did it become a crime to decide to store money in your house? Is it not the same as saving them in the bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Lanretoye(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
I want to be supporting the CBN on this redesign issue,you can't have about 100billion naira issued and all you ave in circulation is 10billion naira...this is not buhari's fault,it is our fault.a death sentence should be placed on those hoarding funds because it is affecting the whole economy.there should be a law forbidding people to have more that 10m in cash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Daviddson(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
Demonic nation with evil possessed citizens who hate light but celebrate darkness angry
Where's the proof that this is proceeds of crime and when did it become a crime to save my money in my house?
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by mrvitalis(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Nigerians are just evil people, period!
Are Nigerians worst that Americans ? British ? That kill millions without blinking
Or Europeans ? Read what nestle did

Bros Nigerians are saints ...we just have bad leadership
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

I hate this country

You are right bro but don't hate the country.

Nigerians are terrible people. They enjoy cutting corners, stealing and deception but come to complain when they see that in govt. The blame govt when wayo is not favouring them.

Men and women alike.

2 Likes

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Advocate500: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Daviddson:
Where's the proof that this is proceeds of crime and when did it become a crime to save my money in my house?
you have been writing this nonsense with so much confidence,if warehouse currency is not crime why people being arrested for storing money at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Daviddson(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Advocate500:
you have been writing this nonsense with so much confidence,if warehouse currency is not crime why people being arrested for storing money at home?
gringrin To an extent, it may constitute money laundering, but some people are reading a different meaning to it, as if it's the cause of naira plummeting from 200 to 800+.
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by mcmbonu: 11:41am On Nov 03, 2022
Our politician are really wicked
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by Harry00(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lanretoye:
there should be a law forbidding people to have more that 10m in cash.
Shey you dey whine me ni.
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by gonkin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
I really want bdc cancelled.
Re: Never Before Spent Currency Resurface After 20 Years(video) by PapaNnamdi: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Daviddson:
When did it become a crime to decide to store money in your house? Is it not the same as saving them in the bank?

Ever heard of laundering?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Oyetola To Flee Osun Before Friday, Holds Valedictory Service / Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi / APC Northerners Burning Tinubu's Campaign Properties, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.