Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

To You who Mourn Davido's Son... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To You who Mourn Davido's Son... (3772 Views)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? / This Nairalander's 2019 Post About Davido's Son Ifeanyi Is Going Viral / Zimbabwean Sex Maniac Dies: Girlfriends Mourn His Bedroom Stunts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you mourn the death of that boy and you didn't morn those killed by Fulani, ESN, BoKoHaram, UGM etc, you're very stupid!

May loss come to your family before the end of this year.

Children die by accident every day. Fulani attacked villagers in Plateau, Ibadan, Imo, Zamfara, Bauchi etc. In all these, you didn't mourn or post it on social media: WhatsApp status, Facebook, Twitter, Nland etc. But you're here crying over some stupid rich kid.

Thunder fire you!

Better delete all posts about that boy and let the universe be happy with you.

Who gives a f****k about Fulani....
.son ..davido is a national icon....fulani aint.
clearly yor common sense is not common sir!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You almost made a point but you type with too much bitterness.
I hope you know thousands of humans mourned when the dreaded Osama Binladin died

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Hmmmm
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 11:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you mourn the death of that boy and you didn't morn those killed by Fulani, ESN, BoKoHaram, UGM etc, you're very stupid!

May loss come to your family before the end of this year.

Children die by accident every day. Fulani attacked villagers in Plateau, Ibadan, Imo, Zamfara, Bauchi etc. In all these, you didn't mourn or post it on social media: WhatsApp status, Facebook, Twitter, Nland etc. But you're here crying over some stupid rich kid.

Thunder fire you!

Better delete all posts about that boy and let the universe be happy with you.
Op you are right, I didn't even mourn that boy at all if u go to Facebook ehhh na so dem eu post up nd down dem no wan allow us hear word, lots of people are dying everyday them never mourn them yet some idoults are mourning David's son bc he is a popular figure I pity those people

2 Likes

Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Hmmmm
I want a divorce.
You no see me, you no ask of me. Na so this love be?
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 1:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I want a divorce.
You no see me, you no ask of me. Na so this love be?
so between me and you now who ask of each other, u wey dey follow me do eye service love since? I no go answer you
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by charlesdinho7(m): 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2022
GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA WITH YOUR SENSELESS POST. IDIOT
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
so between me and you now who ask of each other, u wey dey follow me do eye service love since? I no go answer you
Ohhhh naso you wan do am abi
No wam
I go marry another person

Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Ohhhh naso you wan do am abi
No wam
I go marry another person

Go marry I no hold you. Muteeewwww
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Go marry I no hold you. Muteeewwww
Na fight ?
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by jeromestarks: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
These lovers ehhh....
grin
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by jeromestarks: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
charlesdinho7:
GOD PUNISH YOUR PAPA WITH YOUR SENSELESS POST. IDIOT
I like you too.
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na fight ?
Na fight, you be 419 boyfriend
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:
grin you be 5210 girlfriend
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Prettygirl200:

I miss you, talk your own
I love you, talk your own
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by jeromestarks: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Na fight ?
My gee. My gee.
U wan put that girl breast milk for inside your tea abi? kiss
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

My gee. My gee.
U wan put that girl breast milk for inside your tea abi? kiss
Lmfao
Abeg oh comrade, she no get breast milk oh
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by jeromestarks: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lmfao
Abeg oh comrade, she no get breast milk oh
Ah sorry o.
I think say she get ooo
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I miss you, talk your own
I love you, talk your own
Abeg leave me
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

grin you be 5210 girlfriend
muteeewwww
Re: To You who Mourn Davido's Son... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ah sorry o.
I think say she get ooo
Hehehe
badt guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Last Did You See This In Nigeria? / In A Relationship Is Honesty Always The Best Policy? / Game.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.