Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video (71558 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by azpekuliar: 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ipobian toddler, you were still running around with your Superman pant rolling tyre as your vehicle, when Nadeco was fighting General Sani Abacha In 1996.

This same Pqndora Pete that was more interested in buying property then, when others were fighting for democracy, now wants to be President over those that went to battle?

It will never be well with the Oblivious Obidients.

Deranged mor0n. Read up the contributions of people like Ebitu Ukiwe, Guy Ikokwu, Ndubuisi Kanu, Chukwuemeka Ezeife etc to the restoration of MKO’s mandate and come back to me let’s have a debate.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Tingotoe: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Very admirable and commendable but that doesn't make him fit to be our president. Acquiring wealth at such age isn't peculiar to him alone as lots of other people have been able to do the same. What we want from him is to show us that he hy the capacity to handle the job of president and not how he managed to aquire property in some London suburb
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Barims(m): 1:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Where did he see £1M buy house in 1996
This man is a looter in disguise.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Robinmido(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
I am not surprised. But, buying a house for 1million pounds in the 1996 is just amazing.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omonnakoda: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Fact is Nigeria capital is it's effect not felt in Niger and nassarawa states ? ...what's your own even

Lagos had an igr of 1 billion dollars as at 1999 what exactly did tinubu achieve
I am not discussing Tinubu

Just setting facts straight
Lagos state was created in 1967 it is not the same as Lagos City that used to be the Federal capital

That is all and has nothing to do with Tinubu whom I did not mention
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by mrvitalis(m): 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
omonnakoda:
I am not discussing Tinubu

Just setting facts straight
Lagos state was created in 1967 it is not the same as Lagos City that used to be the Federal capital

That is all and has nothing to do with Tinubu whom I did not mention
Bros Lagos city being capital influenced development as far as ota ...so please don't act like those other places started on its own

Tomorrow Niger would say sulaja was developed not because of Abuja

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by endy69: 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Even though the Pandora liars said his 1 and only house is the one in onisha...

Money dey abroad inside pandora account

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

Pandoran no get ties to Nigeria

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

ZomBidense and sit at home slaves are real super mumu.. grin grin

Mumu wey no get sense. Pandora na name of bank abi account. Make Tinubu supporters try dey go school na

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omonnakoda: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Robinmido:
I am not surprised. But, buying a house for 1million pounds in the 1996 is just amazing.
What is more important is the source of the money
Also did he buy the house for £1 million or is that the current value.

Houses in the London area have on average increased in value by 500% since 1996

I imagine it is similar or more in Abuja , Lekki, Port Harcourt etc
You could get a plot of land for $100 in some parts of Lagos state at that time
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Macphenson: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
It is his father’s property, did he not inherit his wealth, just like I did?

My Father has property adjacent to my university? Other students or lecturers are the tenants, Big deal.

Some have sold their inherited properties.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omonnakoda: 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bros Lagos city being capital influenced development as far as ota ...so please don't act like those other places started on its own

Tomorrow Niger would say sulaja was developed not because of Abuja
I did not discuss development

just setting the record straight

A banana is not a plantain

Just accept facts and stop childish arguments

Did I utter the word development once?
Did I mention Tinubu

Why can't you accept correction with dignity

Lagos State has not been the Capital of Nigeria for 70 years , that is WRONG . Lagos State was created in 1967 at which time there was already a capital city
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Macphenson: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

And because he said it, it is true?

Please buy data and watch the video. He was showing the document, he even read the content of the document. I understand he has presented that document to EFCC to investigate, and they found nothing.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omoluka: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
#Emefielemustgo
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by ChukwuObe: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.

But this same man said he never had any other house than the one he has in Anambra. So he has finally admitted having a mansion in London and yet many fools will continue to believe the liar
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by PrinceOfLagos: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mr President

Peter Obi has been successful long before Tinubu started stealing Lagos money

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by sangresan(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
In Nigeria of today's world, how many politicians can be this transparent

Propaganda aside, we can hold this man accountable!

You're a slowpoke. Did he tell you how he made the money? Why is he having undisclosed accounts in foreign shores if his money was transparent?

Many of you are dimwitted.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by RepoMan007: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
I saw nothing though.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by PointZerom: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

Where your president as we speak, is he in Nigeria?

Let Thifnubu show us his assets before 1999.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omonnakoda: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
Macphenson:

Please buy data and watch the video. He was showing the document, he even read the content of the document. I understand he has presented that document to EFCC to investigate, and they found nothing.
From the point of whether it is true or not
watching the video will not provide any evidence of that
Can you tell the address of the property from the video?

I am not saying it is not true but learn to argue LOGICALLY

You are talking sentimentally

You say he read content of document ? I don't know that .One can only ASSUME that is the case

What exactly is the document .
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
Macphenson:

Sharap.

Did he show the document to the public?

Most of you Obhidients are mumu.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by ATLIEN2027: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
From drug proceeds. Nothing new.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

His daughter is a teacher in Anambra, his son is into entertainment in the uk here, his wife dey with am. Calm down. He is one of the upright person. I know you love other candidate, but give flowers to who deserves am.

All his business are in Nigeria, his family business in Nigeria, his wife own in Nigeria,

He never put his son , daughter or wife in any position when he was in power or out of power, he allowed them do their thing,

We all have who we want to vote, vote Tinubu or Atiku, but you see Peter Obi, Google him, remove emotions, sentiments, ties , and logically review his credentials.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Shakathezulu1: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu should come and name his assets in 1996. 99.9% of assets owned by Tinubu were acquired post 1999. After the forfeiture of his drug proceeds in Chicago, Tinubu had nothing. Everything he owns today are at the expense of Lagos state indigenes and residents.
For someone, who sponsored NADECO during the days of Gen. Abacha.
Tinubu na una father, anytime, anyday.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by deji17: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
This man na 419. Can anybody see the content of the document he is holding?

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by nedekid: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
Op, Obi did not say he bought the house for 1m pounds. Doubt houses in croydon were were worth that much 1996.
What Obi said in the video was that he could sell it for as much as a 1m pounds today as it has increased in value.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by azpekuliar: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
ChukwuObe:

But this same man said he never had any other house than the one he has in Anambra. So he has finally admitted having a mansion in London and yet many fools will continue to believe the liar

A drug baron capable of murder is ten times worse than a liar.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by bigcasava1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Myselfdeone:
Because of Obi, I'll be voting for the first time after I turned 18 8years ago.
you are among those making us to suffer in this because u have refused to vote all this while!
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Agreed.
Obi is Richer than Tinubu
When Obi was Busy Buying Houses in Abroad.
Jagaban was busy fighting for Nigeria Democracy.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Xsw1: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Only if the money was clean

If you know you know

Never trust a soul from…..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures) / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics)