Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video (71517 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by babzo(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.

Some one that had already served as a Senator. That completely bankrolled the entire Opposition in Exile ( NADECO). All tribes.

I'm not an APC or BAT fan. But I tell all sides of a story.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by JealousCobra(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

How come everyone prefers Lagos to Anambra, even your beloved PO

How come thief-nubu prefer Paris hospital to iragbiji & imaginary Lagos he developed with essential amenities?

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Shikena(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
He tried.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Shikena(m): 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chidozie that was caught yesterday would have been a multimillionaire in his 20s too if he wasn't busted grin

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Glink2018(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.

Omo.this guy get mind oh! at 35 he don gather 1 million pounds... some of us have been here for 1 year we never see 500k pounds.....
Some of us that are 50k are already feeling pompous among us
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Wiseandtrue:
In Nigeria of today's world, how many politicians can be this transparent

Propaganda aside, we can hold this man accountable!

This is not transparency. Transparency is letting us in to what he was doing to acquire such money with verifiable data. It is not possible for a full time undergraduate to make such huge sum of money through business while schooling. It is a lie. We are not fools and mind you, Obi is my candidate but I don't buy this

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by urchman23: 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Even though the Pandora liars said his 1 and only house is the one in onisha...

Money dey abroad inside pandora account

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

Pandoran no get ties to Nigeria

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

ZomBidense and sit at home slaves are real super mumu.. grin grin

Hater

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by kennethesan(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
If only everyone of us settles for Obi....life will be good

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by ibechris(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:
He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha, always missing classes yet he made 2:2

While some people missed classes because of cultism.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

Numbers don't lie he was a far better governor than Tinubu and fashola combined in every aspect of human development

All this propaganda is what will make Obi to start losing reasonable followers

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by JohnOkolo: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.

Keep on deceiving yourself.

On an average most Igbo Men pushes Hard drugs like Cocain, Heroin through cronies and sometimes themselves, and Peter Obi is an Igbi Man. So add 1 + 1

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Honourable1901(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Tinubu should come and name his assets in 1996. 99.9% of assets owned by Tinubu were acquired post 1999. After the forfeiture of his drug proceeds in Chicago, Tinubu had nothing. Everything he owns today are at the expense of Lagos state indigenes and residents.

You want to mess yourself up
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Jocdon(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
TheEndless:

As in ehn…. My PVC ready for my hand like this so. Even if dem like make bomb dey fall that day, I must come out and vote!
We need more of you to make Nigeria a better place
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by RestructureNig1: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Myselfdeone:
Because of Obi, I'll be voting for the first time after I turned 18 8years ago.

The election has been rigged, Obi is just a small boy in Nigeria politics

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Olaolex: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:

I am not lying sir.
I know sir. I was just being sarcastic
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Myselfdeone:

Same here and same age

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by KennethEnyi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.

Jesus!!!! ��������
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
Macphenson:

So theres no intelligence in making a million pounds at 35 and investing it in a property then?

Nnaaa mehn, sense is indeed far from people.

Am done bye

How did he made it? That's the point. A 20years old fraudster or drug Baron can also buy building worth billions. It is nothing.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by nedekid: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Did he show that to you?
He does not need to show me. I have a phone and internet. I use it.

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/53-clyde-road-croydon-cr0-6sy
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Sparkd(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mumu man.....

plaindealer:
Even though the Pandora liars said his 1 and only house is the one in onisha...

Money dey abroad inside pandora account

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

Pandoran no get ties to Nigeria

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

ZomBidense and sit at home slaves are real super mumu.. grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by fastseo: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
RestructureNig1:

The election has been rigged, Obi is just a small boy in Nigeria politics

Please go out and vote....
For your information he his a two term governor of a state
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by b03liberty(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Myselfdeone:
Please let inec make it easy for us to transfer our voting unit.
I registered in osun, but I am now in ibadan. Or I am in Abuja, I registered in wuse, but I now live in utako, inec should make the unit transfer easy because of no movement of vehicle on election day
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
ican2020:
This man is really gifted, imagine buying a house at that time for such amount shows Obi is intelligent

It takes only a wise person to make money

What is intelligent about buying a house?

This overhyping is how we ended up with Jonathan.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by OChimex: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
abbey621:

Logically how does he plan to take care of the Northern problem without causing war? How does he plan to accommodate them without compromising his principles? Will he bribe them like GEJ? Would he alienate them and cause an uprising? Since we are analyzing things logically without sentiments, does he support complete removal of oil subsidy? Will he raise taxes? What does this mean for a nation that is already on death's bed? Who will make up his cabinet? Can he swear not to have any politician from APC or PDP join his cabinet? Can he publicly denounce biafra? These are some questions those of us skeptical are logically asking, for words are cheap but a nation like 9ja does not need a lightweight sweet talker but someone that can realistically deal with national security and interests!

Hey take it easy, don’t be too hard on yourself. Take a breath, and smile.

Nobody can solve all problems, all you need is an honest person.

Like I said, we have left the already miserable bleeding country, for people who deserve to be there.

Elect whoever you guys want, you guys are the ones that will live with your decisions.

Have a good day; I am at work making some good dollar bill here.

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by nbv4real: 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
What else are Nigerians looking for in a president Peter Obi will make a good president, we shouldn't miss this opportunity to right the wrongs.

Don't vote tribe and religion in this coming election, vote competence. Peter Obi is the answer.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by doublestar21(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
JealousCobra:

How come thief-nubu prefer Paris hospital to iragbiji & imaginary Lagos he developed with essential amenities?

This one na wety we call handicap for football. He taught he get sense but met you with wisdom. One bottle for you

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by AyakaDunukofia: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
XerXers:
He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha, always missing classes yet he made 2:2

That's the mark of a genius!!
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by hohafrank(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Thiefnubuu has been a rogue as homeless toddler.
He still wants to continue in that line to his grave.
He better repent before he ends up in hell fire.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Enumerator(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
I tell you!
TechW:
The only man that can make me get out there and vote

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Enumerator(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
As in ehn
dawnomike:
I just love this man...

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Mozegee: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Even me bro,i will be voting for the first time because of this man
Myselfdeone:

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by doublestar21(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Ddworld:

How did he made it? That's the point. A 20years old fraudster or drug Baron can also buy building worth billions. It is nothing.

Go and read about him fully. Tribalism and sentiment will not allow you to do so. Do you know about his family? You don't .PO is not just ordinary man u think of , over humble just dey worry am. Again let me tell you there are more people even richer than him from his region with a verifiable source of income but you no go know because they decide to be on a low. I am just telling you the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62