Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video (71556 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: CAC Documents Of The Mining Firm Carry Foreign Names - Makinde / Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by jamace(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Who made the stat? I could as well start to dish out stat from the comfort of my place.
It is there. Read it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by skuribeebo: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.
Please don't fall for this now.
Which business was he doing at onitsha that would makes him buy 1m pounds house .

Peter please fear God for ones.
Ur lie is too expensive.
And ur gullible people accept it from u. Chai
DJ yk mule.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Kagd10: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Demolakay:

At dat age, d man was already made, achieved nd accomplished.

At DAT same age nw, @Kagd10 is on nairaland,behaving lyk one without ambition,defending d same pple Wu made him Wu he is now(a Penury infested dingbat).on a 30k monthly salary,commercializing nd advertising his stupidity ND gullibility to d whole world.

Is dis how u want to continue living ur life?

See tears and wailing. This unintelligibleeee osu won't stop crying about me. Go tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first instead of crying with your delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Kagd10: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
jamace:

It is there. Read it.

Made by stat submitted by state government. You dey ment.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Pascal9: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
A COMFIRM DRUG KINGPIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nigerians, God has heard our prayers hence he compelled Peter Obi to contest... Nigerians shouldn't repeat their past mistakes.

Peter Obi has all it takes to make Nigeria great. Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by jamace(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kagd10:

Made by stat submitted by state government. You dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by NWAZURUMEE: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.
exactly
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by chukel(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:

Yeah, a Senator for 12 months. wink wink

still a senator. Let's not downplay it. Tinubu was just 38 then. Obi was a millionaire by 1996. Tinubu had been a millionaire and a senator before then.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Themandator: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are foolish

How is it that the social media people claimed that Obidients are more aggressive in replying critics

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by obaaderemi: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
skuribeebo:

Which business was he doing at onitsha that would makes him buy 1m pounds house .

Ur lie is too expensive.
DJ yk mule.
Don't mind them. The house was £69,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
chukel:
still a senator. Let's not downplay it. How old was Tinubu was just 38 then. Obi was a millionaire by 1996. Today had been a millionaire and a senator before then.

Obi was no millionaire.

The house was 69 thousand pounds at the time and even today, isn't up to half a million pounds.

The man and Lamba.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Demolakay: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing. This unintelligibleeee osu won't stop crying about me. Go tell Peter Obi to go make his Anambra great first instead of crying with your delusion.

Oponu ode!

Osù kor, Lautech ni!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by chukel(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Obi was no millionaire.

The house was 69 thousand pounds at the time and even today, isn't up to half a million pounds.

The man and Lamba.
millionaire in terms of naira.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
chukel:
millionaire in terms of naira.

Why was he claiming he bought a house for 1 million pounds when it was only 69k pounds?

Why does the man lie so effortlessly?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Honourable1901(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Acidosis:

When you're done messing up your family.

You are dull
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by obaaderemi: 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Why was he claiming he bought a house for 1 million pounds when it was only 69k pounds?

There's something genetically or inherently wrong with that man. I wonder why his followers are not scrutinizing him well. It happened this same way in 2015 with Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by omonnakoda: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Themandator:

How is it that the social media people claimed that Obidients are more aggressive in replying critics
What is my business with Obidient? Don't you see how foolish you are? Like a hammer everything you see is a nail? You have no sense and no one to tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Everlastingson: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
skuribeebo:

Ur lie is too expensive.
DJ yk mule.

That you're poor doesn't mean everyone else is. You'd better had kept quiet than displaying your envious and warped mind here.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
mention the name of the business he's doing at Onitsha while schooling at Nsukka to warrant 1m pounds

do you people even think other Nigerians are dumb?

Awon drug pusher oshi

Elect this mumu tribe kinsman at your own peril, he never get there him kinsmen don dem place him as god. I pity any Yoruba rooting for igbo presidency, I'll rather tent with a Northerner than having igbo president, after reading how this tribe turn political settings of Nigeria upside down in the first republic, I started having change of mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by tyinfinity: 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obituary displaying paper he used to syphon Anambra money to British virgin Island.obi is a drug baron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by morgstreme: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obisbetter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Srh2aGGvA

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. He is not in politics for money but to make a change.

He was 35 years old when he acquired that property. While schooling at Nsukka, he was running businesses in Onitsha.

Here is a video of Peter OBI Showing the house he bought in UK for One Million Pounds.
This was even before he thought of joining politics.

Nigerians, you have the opportunity to chose between Light and Darkness.

Doesn't win Elections..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Everlastingson: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Obi was no millionaire.

The man and Lamba.

Illiterate attention seeking drug addict. Using multiple monikers to type rubbish and reply yourself. You can't deceive Nigerians. Peter Obi is your next President. Scruples free illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by morgstreme: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
That year BAT still dey one corner for Chicago dey sell im heroine small small while patiently waiting for Abacha to die.

MOHRUN!!!

BAT has already been a Senator..he was already back from the US..

Little juvenile Deliquent NUMBSKULL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Bennysam: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2022
plaindealer:
Even though the Pandora liars said his 1 and only house is the one in onisha...

Money dey abroad inside pandora account

House dey abroad

Children dey abroad

Wife dey abroad

Pandoran no get ties to Nigeria

After losing and Igbos start killing themselves in the SE, Pandora go just japa to go enjoy life with his money and family inside his Londo mansion.

ZomBidense and sit at home slaves are real super mumu.. grin grin

See them useless haters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by OChimex: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2022
abbey621:

Okay sentiments it is then, pele o mr.money, I dey yankee just like you but still got my PVC and will definitely vote, no be by social media, PEACE grin grin grin

But trust me man, Nigerians have made a lot of mistake in choosing their leaders. This time, they can’t afford to get it wrong.
Just that it hurts when idiots make mistake and it affects the sane ones too.
Once they get it wrong again this time, They are doomed.

Stay blessed.

It’s pretty dangerous for me out there so I just chill here for now dey wait until they get it right, then I might try go Naija. Lols

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by Grandmeister(m): 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
Robinmido:
I am not surprised. But, buying a house for 1million pounds in the 1996 is just amazing.
Naira wasn’t that far from the pounds back then.
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by madapcmod: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Listen attentively, he said if he wants to sell it today, he can for £1m.

The greatest liar is the one dodging the press to avoid exposing his baggages of corruption a k.a Drugnibu, Thieeeefnubu, FRAUDnibu
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
madapcmod:

The greatest liar is the one dodging the press to avoid exposing his baggages of corruption a k.a Drugnibu, Thieeeefnubu, FRAUDnibu

How can he sell a 450k house for 1 million?

Most of you really talk like dimwits?
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by voltron14: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
Everlastingson:

Illiterate attention seeking drug addict. Using multiple monikers to type rubbish and reply yourself. You can't deceive Nigerians. Peter Obi is your next President. Scruples free illiterate.

See this goat.

Why would I use multiple monikers when I'm not an idiot like your father?
Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by obaaderemi: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
madapcmod:

Then he was lying again as usual. The house is £450,000 currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Shows The Documents Of His UK £1M House He Bought In 1996 At 35 (Video by PoliciaNLand: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

See this goat.

Why would I use multiple monikers when I'm not an idiot like your father?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Governor Matawalle Forces Teachers To Eat Poor Meal Provided For Students / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / Falz, Others In #EndSARSMemorial Car Procession At Lekki Tollgate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.