Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Some Ladies Are Funny. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Funny. (3239 Views)

Omo Girls Are Funny / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Are Funny. by Babara1994(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2022
There's this lady I met on Tinder
She paid me a visit and slept over.
Here's the funny part:
After sex, she went on her knees and swore that she would never have anything to do with any other guy again. She gave me her phone and told me to block every other guy on her contacts, including her male friends grin

I laughed it off and gave her Tfare back home. She rejected the money, telling me I shouldn't bother

There is nothing dIck cannot do to a woman's brain.
NB: I live In a single room apartment and I'm not goodlooking o.

12 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Chnbanc: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Babara1994:
Here's the funny part:
After sex, she went on her knees and swore that she would never have anything to do with any other guy again. She gave me her phone and told me to block every other guy on her contacts, including her male friends grin

strategy!!
Na her second phone she give you..

30 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Babara1994(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2022
Chnbanc:
strategy!!
Maybe. But she was so serious.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Zonefree(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2022
Lol

This one na newbie grin

Stop overrating your diçk. No Nigerian girl will love and be in relationship with you cos of your gbola, it's all hoax.

That Olosho meets tens and hundreds of dick weekly, what makes you think yours is special? She's smarter than you, she's using
reverse psychology on you.

50 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by general111(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2022
She is looking for a husband oh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by 2dice01: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2022
Hope you use condom ?

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Olachase(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Babara1994:
Here's the funny part:

I laughed it off and gave her Tfare back home. She rejected the money, telling me I shouldn't bother

he be like say you nake the right spot

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Zonefree(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2022
general111:
She is looking for a husband oh
No, she's not. She's too smart to marry a SIMPle man like OP.

This is her game plan;

- After sensing the OP is a weak man, the Olosho want to start forming "Dating".

- The place she's staying presently is not conducive for her to hustle, she figured out she can now be using OP's place as take off point for her business.

- In 10 days time, she'll be dropping her things small small.

- She's planning on using excess bangs to disfigure OP's brain. She will be forming nice girl.

- Next time she visits, she'll buy fruits and foodstuff to cook for OP.

- After 5 weeks, OP's account balance will deteriorate.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by marlow1962(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2022
2dice01:
Hope you use condom ?

I love this question, op e get why.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by jeromestarks: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Chnbanc:
strategy!!
You're smart!

The op thinks he has arrived. Foolish men always think they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by VeryWickedMan: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

- After sensing the OP is a weak man, the Olosho want to start forming "Dating".

- The place she's staying presently is not conducive for her to hustle, she figured out she can now be using OP's place as take off point for her business.

- She's planning on using excess bangs to disfigure OP's brain. She will be forming nice girl.

Your IQ is 500.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Wale9253(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Do you have to pay to be able to message people on tinder?
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by general111(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

ah..this guy, you really understand these ladies oh.

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by pansophist(m): 12:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chnbanc:
strategy!!

This one sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by browndre: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
One of the agba awos don drop you better hint. If you like follow it, if you like no follow.

Aja to ba ma sonu kin gbo fere olode (The dog that will go astray will not hear the whistle of Pierluigi Collina).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by wisdomkid: 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Chnbanc:
strategy!!

Scoop master!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe she just want to get married. OP would have added how old he thinks the lady is, that will make the case much more easier to understand. OP has the opportunity to either get a life time buddy, or just dodged a deadly sniper
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by TinubuPikin: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

you are 100000% aware of the game. One of them is telling me she will spend the xmas in my place and travel back to her base by January. But I will shock her. After two days, I will tell her scammers have wiped my account. She gats to bring her own money for our feeding or she leave. Girls are usually nice between November/December.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Gben5: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
this one dey advertise tinder...lol😂

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Tenrack: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Babara1994:
Here's the funny part:

wetin she come see?
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Reminderz: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

100. flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Babara1994:
Here's the funny part:

Baba, girl wey get mind sleep for your house, person wey she just Dey meet, without fear, my
Guy, she don sleep for many houses and her pussy don collect.

Just like how she met you, she will meet someone else and do same thing. Learn from my mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by davien(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Even the sweetest diq in the world becomes boring when they get familiar with you.

Na why even if they're dating agbero that knack them like goat they'll go meet fine boy to see his own bedmatics.

Bunch of wh0res.
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by thomassujain: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Modern Dating Practices are Taking Over the Old-School Style

In yesteryears, the Philippines had a dating concept that wasn't like the modern trend. People usually used the term panliligaw or courtship - the couple would court each other with marriage on their mind. And this phase could remain private or public. A suitor will visit the lady at her home in a personal space, or even his family could be there. The man would persuade her lady's parents for their blessings. Otherwise, they could not marry. The courtship period would last for months, with different stages to ensure the couple matched perfectly. It involved gifting, public outings, and art forms. Today, you see a transformed version of many such practices.
More precisely, if you meet someone on [url]christianfilipina.com[/url] or any other dating platform, you can expect them to have the same romantic penchant as their ancestors. Their gestures can remind you of the older courtship influences - mainly how they express their fondness through songs reminds you of the prevalent Filipino culture. Yet, the modern generation is pretty different, and their approach coincides with the changing dating landscape. You can imagine them exploring other mediums for dating.
Soirees
Social gatherings can be their favorite things, and soirees are one such popular event. Singles join this event with the hope of meeting someone special. But it doesn't mean everyone is lucky. Hence, they also resort to matchmaking to find someone with similar interests. Usually, friends help them find their partners. Due to this, both men and women don't have to doubt each other's intentions. While it still takes some work, the initial phase of trying to learn about each other becomes a little comfortable. And when this is also out-of-reach, online dating becomes their go-to choice.
Online dating
Local dating trends have recently changed, and dating apps are responsible for this. Younger people are on these platforms because of privacy and mental comfort. Some raise doubt about the authenticity of the relationship built on these platforms. Knowing that these serve as mediums to help bring two people closer is essential. They can continue to exchange messages until they want to increase their dating game. If both girl and boy feel OK, they can plan outings together to know each other better. Interested singles have benefited from this modern tool. If you also want to marry a Filipina bride or groom from your faith, it can be worth trying online dating sites.
Although youngsters have become much more advanced than their elders in dating matters, they still care for their families. It's a critical part of their culture. Hence, if you are a foreigner wanting to date someone with Philippine roots, you must recognize this. Filipinos should be OK with each other. Nevertheless, you cannot take any chance with a decision like dating and marriage. If you are serious about your marriage goals, you should be more careful. A suitable partner can set your entire life, while a wrong choice can lead to disappointment and despair. So, use dating sites prudently to understand the person and don't hurry into a decision.
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Vulcanheph(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

Damn! Bro .... You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by techWriter1: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by blaquebelle: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na evil spirit
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

I don book one crate of big stout and a full goat for only you at mamo's place. Go alone oo.I just dey comot dia.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by saintopus(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Your IQ is 500.

VeryWickedMan, é don tay I never see you for thread.

How your side

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Flora2Sweet: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
Na trap oo
Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2022
Babara1994:
Here's the funny part:

The last lady that did something similar to me showed me shege. She got pregnant for someone else and claimed it was mine. Two DNAs confirmed the kid wasn't mine.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Funny. by Starz825(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is her game plan;

Na now I put small shikini respect on your moniker grin
You too know girls...jeez...
I'm so sure you are 85% accurate about that girl...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Type Of Women Most Men Find Attractive / Make Una See Me See White Maga. / Do Black Women Have Bad Attitudes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.