Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It (1318 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/180527/peter-obi-rejects-oil-block.html

The question is, who offered him the oil block? I'm sure it was the Jonathan's government which he was working with then. But he refused to collect.

This shows that Obi is one in a million. Even though he was in the party with corrupt politicians, he refused to be corrupt and chose to do right.

Nigeria is safe under Obi.

He was also offered land twice but he rejected.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by cicero(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
Is this true?

Can this ever make the front page?

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by tempest01(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is why southerners are subservient. They take your resources and offer back little to you to buy your conscience . This man has conquered greed and is what we need.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
tempest01:
This is why southerners are subservient. They take your resources and offer back little to you to buy your conscience . This man has conquered greed and is what we need.
Exactly. He is Godsent Peter Gregory Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
One thing I know is that Obi is good and better than the rest. But you won't know about him if you don't research about him because he doesn't blow his trumpet.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by lazynairalander1: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Compare to other regular Nigeria politicians, this man is a saint.

H E Peter Obi is what we need right. Oh Nigerians let go off tribe, religion, ethnicity, party affiliation let's rescue the soul of Nigeria.
Vote wisely
Vote LP
Vote Obi/Datti

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by jlinkd78(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Front page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by slimfit1(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2023
What is the criteria for getting an oil block?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Racoon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Integrity is a very rare virtue among Nigerian politicians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by tempest01(m): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
slimfit1:
What is the criteria for getting an oil block?

The last oil blocks Buhari and cabal shared, they have refused to release the list of beneficiaries till today... There goes your criteria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by ronalmagic10(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
But he offered to kill your brothers and dumped their bodies in izu river right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
fallacy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2023
Not too many are this contented

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by IGBOSON1: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Fine bobo! Mr Stainless!! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by hisgrace090: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
A very contempted man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Truthisunique2: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2023
I have read the blog, it's another lamba igbos concot and use to sell obi

This is just one of the numerous buhaha of emotions they use to wash adaobi

Do you also know that when my chicken died, I fried it for obi but he rejected my offer and instead gave me new chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by OldNairalander(m): 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
I for advise PO not to contest until Nigerians suffer to the extent that they will be begging competent Nigerians to contest but from my human side, when I see the poor around me suffering, I try to make effort to make their lives better by canvassing for candidates like Peter OBI, unfortunately, some have crossed the poverty Rubicon (both mental and money wise) and cannot be redeemed e.g. nairaland urchins
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
OldNairalander:
I for advise PO not to contest until Nigerians suffer to the extent that they will be begging competent Nigerians to contest but from my human side, when I see the poor around me suffering, I try to make effort to make their lives better by canvassing for candidates like Peter OBI, unfortunately, some have crossed the poverty Rubicon (both mental and money wise) and cannot be redeemed e.g. nairaland urchins
Peter Obi will come and change the lives of you and those peasants around you, please what happened to the Governor of your state, abi isn’t it democrazy we are practicing again in Nigeria, or did President Buhari appoint the Governor of your state?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Peter Obi will come and change the lives of you and those peasants around you, please what happened to the Governor of your state, abi isn’t it democrazy we are practicing in Nigeria, or did President Buhari appoint the Governor of your state?

Cry harder bola will fail
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by nlreserve: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
Truthisunique2:
I have read the blog, it's another lamba igbos concot and use to sell obi

This is just one of the numerous buhaha of emotions they use to wash adaobi

Do you also know that when my chicken died, I fried it for obi but he rejected my offer and instead gave me new chicken
check the date of the publication. Cry cry baby.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
tempest01:

The last oil blocks Buhari and cabal shared, they have refused to release the list of beneficiaries till today... There goes your criteria.
Just like the money he went to hide in Panama?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by BATified2023: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
nlreserve:
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/180527/peter-obi-rejects-oil-block.html

The question is, who offered him the oil block? I'm sure it was the Jonathan's government which he was working with then. But he refused to collect.

This shows that Obi is one in a million. Even though he was in the party with corrupt politicians, he refused to be corrupt and chose to do right.

Nigeria is safe under Obi.

He was also offered land twice but he rejected.
buhari even told people more lies than this

White washing a fraud

U igbos should just wait till next week

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Cry harder bola will fail
What difference will it make? You will still suffer more Lazy minded thing.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2023
BATified2023:
buhari even told people more lies than this

White washing a fraud

U igbos should just wait till next week

Ahhh so APC is now fighting Buhari.

No more sai baba mixed with bole and beans?

Wail harder

Failure!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
What difference will it make? You will still suffer more Lazy minded thing.

But i am not your father na.

By the way bola goes nowhere
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

But i am not your father na.

By the way bola goes nowhere
Even if an interim government brings Obama, you viscuz will still be the same low life individual which you are today, no miracle or Elijah is coming to save you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Truthisunique2: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
nlreserve:
check the date of the publication. Cry cry baby.
what does the date of publication got to do with the fact that the blogger is concoting a write up without referencing even a name of who is dishing Adaobi oil contract

In any case Adaobi is a billionaire benefiting from massive import into this country, if he could take license for import (the bane of Nigeria) is it a legal license for oil exploration he wouldn't if offered it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Even if an interim government brings Obama, you viscuz will still be the same low life individual which you are today, no miracle or Elijah is coming to save you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ah But bucky my brother wetting dey sup na we no dey fight.

I am not your father Na.

Abi Na so him lazy reach?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Ah But bucky my brother wetting dey sup na we no dey fight.

I am not your father Na.

Abi Na so him lazy reach?
Old man UBA dividend way I collect 3.4 million Naira on top today? If I lie make olodumare & Jehovah Punish me, even Ifa included?

You are speaking with the wrong person negro.
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Viscuz: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Old man UBA dividend way I collect 3.4 million Naira today? If I lie make olodumare & Jehovah Punish me, even Ifa included?

You are speaking with the wrong person negro.

Yes you even buy gwagon

Then why your Papa come lazy Na ehhh my brother? grin
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Urchinpainer: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Almajiri when did our welfare become your concern?
Re: Do You Know? Peter Obi Was Offered Oil Block In 2015 But He Rejected It by Buckeyemedia1: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Viscuz:

Yes you even buy gwagon

Then why your Papa come lazy Na ehhh my brother? grin
That is for South Beach Mia, Uber preferably for Lekki Axis traffic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth In Asaba Brought Generator After Inec Officials Claim Low Battery On Bvas / All Southeastern Presidential Election Results Should Be Cancelled / Congratulations To Our President Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.