Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago (927 Views)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by aylive02(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
As posted by the lady: My ex dumped me five years ago because I was poor, now he’s married to one of my employees – Nigerian lady narrates.

Do you see anything bad in this?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by OnlyJust: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
Such is life. Poverty shouldn't be a permanent tag.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Godada(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
Well, that's her account of the story. The person the guy eventually married could be a poor person. And if she is, that means there's a likelihood poverty is not the reason he left the first woman.

That's her own account of the matter. There could be more to it if you hear from the guy himself

3 Likes

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Mother nature is hell-bent on connecting him with you. grin

It's either you or yours. grin

All the best to the man .

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
The employee could be way better than the boss. What if the man is enjoying his marriage with the employee? What if he'd have been miserable if he'd married his ex (boss)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by lilvicky68(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
E be like say the thing still pain her till now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Arkadrob(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
As long as he finds peace of mind with whoever he chooses no big deal. Not everything is all about money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by everythinggirly(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Money is not everything after all. It's his choice tho.
Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Nonexisting1: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you are still not married, you're the loser not him. Some men marry who they want, not who the public thinks fit them. Your societal class may fit him but if he is man enough, he will still go for who he wants. That a man dumps you for his househelp doesn't make him less a man but it makes your househelp more a woman than you, no matter your level in life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by ZiniPips: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by jeromestarks: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nothing wrong in that. The employee is obviously a better woman than the dumped boss.

Men, pls marry a woman who will give you happiness not a bossy woman.

Marry a virgin and have peace.
Re: Man Marries An Employee Of The Lady He Dumped Five Years Ago by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
So?

(1) (Reply)

I Plan To Treat A Church Bleep Up Tomorrow / It's A Big Shame To Nigerians. / What Is The Idea Age To A Lady To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.