Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) (67361 Views)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband? / My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by pansophist(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2022
If you sha want peace, cut off people that will stress your life, that are there to take and adds nothing. Because if you die today and magically appear in ten years time, they will still be alive and thriving.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rekhina(f): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2022
Discountsempai:

Well, some of us religious people are hit by life, and either see how God blesses us more, keeps us from disaster, or is setting us up to learn some lessons that would be beneficial to us later on....or even makes us more compassionate.

Have no objection to atheists...but at the same time, people who lose their faith because hardship...some of them have this idea of God being a goodies master. Not someone who wants you to mature, and to grow, and to be stronger in times of adversity.

Well, I probably am still religious because I know that God won't answer my prayer to make me lose weight by touching my body and making me lose 100 pounds in five days....instead, he would direct me to be more disciplined, and learn overtime that food should not be my master.....meaning I grow as a person. (and also because I went to a church that drummed the idea of God not being a goodies master into my head...).

We have 3 sets of religious humans

(1) Those who will learn In 6feet grave
U belong here proudly as u claim most faithful. U casts demons as if that's the brand of opiom u smoke

(2) those who wants to learn but are scared of what people will say

(3) those who wants nothing but truth and don't need no 6ft grave.
( I belong here once as I quote Quran from beginning to end Also read bible from beginning to end )
But hunger to learn truth unrefined
pushed me outta it.

Ignorance is bliss enjoy it while it last dear .

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by pansophist(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2022
I used to have distant relations that wanted to kill me with bills. I helped to a certain point and realised that since I knew them, they've never given me anything, just take and take.

I just stop picking their calls and responding to their messages. I dislike leeches with passion. Human waste that wants others to be their slave while they slay. I'm not that guy. I'll help you, hoping that you can stand on your feet, or else I cut you off.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Starz825(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Why the Fvck would any sensible Person think like this in the first place!
Y'all are really scaring me, and you are beginning to bring out a very intrinsic natural hatred for you guys, a hatred I never had or knew I had.

cos this post is full of extreme foolishness, illiteracy, selfishness, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all, you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

I don't think kids from other developed worlds had that kind of mentality when younger.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense!
You be Mumu grin no offense sir

The guy said when he was younger...
Meaning he had no first hand experience which is very normal....

You dey here dey compare Nigerian kid with overseas children....
Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Discountsempai: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Okay...

(
1) Those who will learn In 6feet grave
U belong here proudly as u claim most faithful. U casts demons as if that's the brand of opiom u smoke

Well, been a while since I cast demons...(not a daily event in my life, thank ye)....plus if we die, I doubt I would be learning under 6 feet of soil...whether I am atheist (I cease to exist at death) or religious (I transfer to the higher planes after death, or reincarnate, or whatever)>

Well, a lot of people have bad things to say about my being a christian anyways...so if I become athiest...it would still be the same.

Let them talk. (I am learning not to bother too much about people talking about my beliefs anyways).

( I belong here once as I quote Quran from beginning to end Also read bible from beginning to end )
pushed me outta it.

That's your truth, and I have mine (since we are all post modernist.

Plus, ye don't have to follow my religion...I was just explaining why some people stop believing in God, when confronted with adverse effects...it is because they have the wrong idea of God....as a goodies master. He or she or they or it does not want to give us goodies all the time...because goodies don't make us grow.

Live your life...no one forced me to be religious. It is still an ongoing journey for me even.

And anyways, death happens....

Yeah, I know...I am religious, so I believe in ignorance...well I believe in a lot of sicentific things, and know too much to be ignorant.

I also don't regard people who don't share my religious belief as ignorant....they know some things, AND i benefit from them

Life goes on...

3 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Starz825:

You be Mumu grin no offense sir

The guy said when he was younger...
Meaning he had no first hand experience which is very normal....

You dey here dey compare Nigerian kid with overseas children....
Mtcheew
Even As a young kid, I never reasoned like, and I'm not the only one.

Don't be foolish, don't talk anyhow... listen and learn! Change and help your Upcoming generations
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Why the hell would any sensible Person think like this in the first place!
Even as young person some of us never reasoned like that.

Y'all are really scaring me, and you are beginning to bring out a very intrinsic natural hatred, a hatred I never had or knew I had.

The post is full of extreme foolishness, illiteracy, selfishness, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all, you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense!

I dont understand. What is this about?
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by lolu2019: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Why the hell would any sensible Person think like that in the first place!
Even as a very young person, some of us never reasoned like that.

Y'all are really scaring me, and you are beginning to bring out a very intrinsic natural hatred, a hatred I never had or knew I had.

This post is full of extreme foolishness, illiteracy, selfishness, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all (i.e getting married in time), you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense
oga,it is possible to think like that.I did myself. experience is the best teacher.same goes to zombedients abusing Tinubu,they should pray to get to his age first.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by sukkot: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Thryphosa:

For real? God don butter him bread! Even if I had money like Dangote I wouldn't still eat 8 pieces of meat. Too much meat consumption when someone is over age of 40 isn't really good for one's health, this is something i didn't know as a kid. But the reality is that times are hard now, na management some of us dey manage for naija! Children school fees and other meaningful projects will humble someone.
yes oooo thats what killed my friends dad. gout. from eating too much meat. why you o try homeschool the kids na ? lol. download syllabus for internet and the watch youtube videos. you can teach your own kids. is a simple something na

2 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Bolsman(m): 9:44am On Nov 04, 2022
I understand that somebody needs your love. Na not sexual. Sth like Smile, encouragement and reaching out to them when they are in need.

2 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Skyehigher1: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Very truth and reality if you know you know. If you are truly a responsible you will understand what this guy is sayin may God bless my hustle

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

The point is that even as a young person, I never, ever reasoned like that
So it surprises me why they say stuff like that.niver and over again
I was already very balanced mentally and about life even as a very young person.
No, I'm not angry per say, just talking with conviction and sense

It's really funny how you actually think you have sense but you statements show you lack basic common sense in every aspect. Your IQ is definitely lower than the average nairaland user... Try listen more and read more books.

2 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Franking: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2022
GreaterFuture:

This post is full of extreme foolishness, illiteracy, selfishness, moulded and sheilded in a world of Comfort and Naivety... If things had been maybe a bit "better" for y'all (i.e getting married in time), you won't change or see Need to say sorry, then write this stupid Post.

And before you quote me, NO, I'm not old or frustrated, nor talking from a place of Pain. I'm not single, old and/or miserable. I'm not in any way undesirable. This is common sense

U need some sense of humour. U also need to have an open mind. Clearly u have a one track mind.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Guderian(m): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:
Adulthood na scam grin

Abeg explain why grin
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rekhina(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2022
irunoko:
I don't understand.what are you ANGRY about? The guy just grew up and reality dawned on him about his entitlement mentality so why are you so furious? What's the foolishness or naievity in what he said? shocked

Greaterfuture supposed to know that " having wisdom in a society of fools is a curse and not what to boast of"
He is angry because fools are 99.99% , allow him be angry he is not in same plain as you

3 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
I still don't...
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rekhina(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Guderian:

Abeg explain why grin
Our 98% dull and Religious parents always makes it a scam in advance by their normal ideology" Baba god go train my 8 children " in a country full of buhari and tinubu eating away 50million youths commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rekhina(f): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Discountsempai:

Okay...

(

Well, been a while since I cast demons...(not a daily event in my life, thank ye)....plus if we die, I doubt I would be learning under 6 feet of soil...whether I am atheist (I cease to exist at death) or religious (I transfer to the higher planes after death, or reincarnate, or whatever)>

Well, a lot of people have bad things to say about my being a christian anyways...so if I become athiest...it would still be the same.

Let them talk. (I am learning not to bother too much about people talking about my beliefs anyways).

That's your truth, and I have mine (since we are all post modernist.

Plus, ye don't have to follow my religion...I was just explaining why some people stop believing in God, when confronted with adverse effects...it is because they have the wrong idea of God....as a goodies master. He or she or they or it does not want to give us goodies all the time...because goodies don't make us grow.

Live your life...no one forced me to be religious. It is still an ongoing journey for me even.

And anyways, death happens....

Yeah, I know...I am religious, so I believe in ignorance...well I believe in a lot of sicentific things, and know too much to be ignorant.

I also don't regard people who don't share my religious belief as ignorant....they know some things, AND i benefit from them

Life goes on...

Enjoy the opiom while it last grin
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by chatinent: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2022
Marriage isn't an easy thing, brov. Na condition make Ndubuisi say e fit prefer to dey single last last.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Guderian(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:

(1) Those who will learn In 6feet grave

pushed me outta it.

Woah!! How conflicting can a speech be undecided
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by buymyride: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
can you please explain the picture to me. I’ve stared at it too long and still don’t understand it
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Aromaticshnnap(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2022
Future, you're a wise man ��
GreaterFuture:

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2022
lolu2019:
oga,it is possible to think like that.I did myself. experience is the best teacher.same goes to zombedients abusing Tinubu,they should pray to get to his age first.
Hehehe. LOL!
Obideints abusing Tinubu? Lol how does it connect
You make me laugh out loud, haha
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2022
Franking:

U need some sense of humour. U also need to have an open mind. Clearly u have a one track mind.
And who doesn't have an Open mind? Me and the original OP/twitter guy? Hahahaha lol!
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2022
With the present situation in our country , we have understand it better cheesy
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by yusluvad(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Adulthood na scam... grin grin grin
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Discountsempai: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Enjoy the opiom while it last grin

Everybody has their opium
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2022
I dont criticize my father’s action anymore. I’m now fitting into his shoes and understand life better. I listen to him. I may not agree 100% but I listen to him now.
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Guderian(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Our 98% dull and Religious parents always makes it a scam in advance by their normal ideology" Baba god go train my 8 children " in a country full of buhari and tinubu eating away 50million youths commonwealth.

Really??........ 98% i wont vouch for that.

You still havent answered my Q
How is adulthood a scam
Or are you eating up lyrics of a persom whom you dont know in person

1 Like

Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Rekhina(f): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2022
Guderian:

Really??........ 98% i wont vouch for that.

You still havent answered my Q
How is adulthood a scam
Or are you eating up lyrics of a persom whom you dont know in person

Last time I checked 100.2% of those jumping into third mainland bridge are adults not kids .
Rates of suicide has increased by 60% by 2017.
Count ur tongue with ur teeth Mai gida'
Re: Please We Are Sorry. Now We Understand (Pix) by Guderian(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Rekhina:

Last time I checked 100.2% of those jumping into third mainland bridge are adults not kids .
Rates of suicide has increased by 60% by 2017.
Count ur tongue with ur teeth Mai gida'

Make we end am here you still answering grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / Lady Taken To Osun to take oath Before Leaving Nigeria Has Been Found / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.