Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,123 members, 7,852,816 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

5 Thousand Naira. Fastest Fingers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Thousand Naira. Fastest Fingers (239 Views)

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex / Mother & Daughter Sucking Their Fingers: When I Was Young, It Was Wrong. But Now / "Stabbed Me In My Ribs & Fingers Before Swallowing Poison" - Woman Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Thousand Naira. Fastest Fingers by DlikedGuru5: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you don't have a palmpay account on your phone.
Use the promo link below, use the link to download the app.
After downloading the app, open and register.
When you are done, go to your profile, you will see authentication.
Click on it and do your authentication.

First 10 persons that uses the link to register gets 5 thousand naira each by 9 in the morning.

The promo link is only for 10 persons.
This is the link below
https://link.palmpay.com/iG8A
Re: 5 Thousand Naira. Fastest Fingers by DlikedGuru5: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do not forget your authentication

(1) (Reply)

2 Key Ways Of Becoming A Good Friend / Don't Throw Away Your Old Furniture Yet! Watch This Video For Creative Ideas! / How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.