Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? (583 Views)

Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home / The Max I Can Chase A Girl is 1day. If U No Gree? FVUCK OFF! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by themainman600(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good day, I regret ever granting this dude to be my roommate,

I met him while I was on holiday at my aunt side he told me he just got admitted to my school and I was like congrats about that, then about a month later before ASUU called off strike he came to me that I should please that he would need accommodation for now that he doesn't have enough money to rent a house and I told him I stay alone that he could join me but we would split the rent and he would pay me 30k once he joins me he agreed and I also told him as a fresher he should make sure he carries food stuff along.
The first day he arrived he told me his mom would bring food stuffs for him during the week ......i said okay then I asked him of the money for accommodation he said he would pay me soon(up till now hasn't paid a dime). I cooked from my own foods for close to a week before I was sweeping the room one day then discover rice and beans in this guys box then I asked him that did his mom came he told me he brought it along and I said okay....my thought was like why didn't he tell me he brought food stuff along......later on things are getting exhausted quickly bring money is either he brings peanuts or doesn't brings anything. The one that made me annoyed most was the fact that the gas cooker finished "oya Oga bring money make we go fill" he said he doesn't have money and he has money to go watch football match and play bet 9ja ,so am the mumu that would be paying for all expenses ? I just lock up I didn't fill the gas I started eating out he was now asking if we are filling gas just told him I don't have money . The icy on the tea that made me mad was yesterday this dude went out straight since 5:30pm till 11mid night to watch ball before he came I just lock my door when he came I opened for him I told him straight up that he would have to look for where he would stay cause I hate someone who walks late in the night despite knowing how this student area is that what if he was shot or kidnapped his family would say I have used their son for ritual the next thing I heard coming from this idiot is "Am I a Baby? I really changed it for him later on this morning he was now acting all nice like nothing happened. grin Please how do I tell him to leave? Because the people that referred him to leave with me are people I respect so I don't want to seem somehow that am chasing him out.
Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by immortalcrown(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
themainman600:
I told him straight up that he would have to look for where he would stay
You don dey do the job already.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by Nonexisting1: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tie his picture to a stick in red cloth and do same with your own picture too. Hide them where he can see them. Just pretend you are scared and looking for another house. He will pack out within a week.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by OnlyJust: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Do it the way you know
Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by marlow1962(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
OnlyJust:
Do it the way you know
Simple
Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by Divay22(f): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
The reason i hate staying with people i know..
They just like taking advantage of the fact that you can't do them anything.. The least you can do is to complain....

Omo, put his bag outside and tell him you're traveling..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by shantti(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Tie his picture to a stick in red cloth and do same with your own picture and hide them where he can see it. Just pretend you are scared and looking for another house. He will pack out within a week.

grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Chase A Troublesome Roommate Away? by themainman600(m): 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
shantti:

grin cheesy grin
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Any Man Who Doesn’t Own House, Car Before Marriage Doesn’t Have A Future / Feminism & Alpha Male - Wrong Ideology Don't Be A Simp, Hate On Men / Is It Proper To Ask A Man You Want To Marry If He Impregnates A Lady Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.